Chapter 9

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

I got ready and gave a look at myself in the mirror. I sighed, thank God I didn't put my SM uniforms in the trash and lucky me they still fit me. Well, after making sure I looked good, even if I don't want to gain too much attention, I decided to get out of the apartment. Junhong was waiting down the street, since it was my first day, he insisted on giving me a ride. I got in the car and he stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just that you look good in the SM uniform and it made me remember the old times."

"What old times?" I asked confused.

"The times when you were my girlfriend and I waited for you to come out of SM everyday. Honestly, I'm starting to regret ending our relationship." He said as he approaches me and by the time he ended talking his face was very close to mine. He pecked my lips. How dare you steal a kiss from me??Before getting mad I decided to play along too.

"Oppa, mianhe."

"For what I ? I was the one who kissed you?" I put a gloomy face and told him:

" Your confession made me feel bad."

"Why?" He asked worried. Hahahaha Junhong, youre falling right at my trap.

"You know I was just jok-" I cut him realizing what he was going to say because then I wouldn't be able to .

"It made me feel bad because you were a good boyfriend but I accepted to be your girlfriend because my first day at TS you were mean to me and I just wanted to ditch you, so you could suffer." I said with a slight girly, cute amd hurted tone while covering my cheeks with my palms. I looked at him and he had he's mouth agape and his face showed nothing but shock. Hahahahaha Junhong. This current face of yours is priceless. If only I had a camera with me at this moment...

"But-" I cut him again realizing it was enough.

"I was joking oppa." I said while tapping his shoulder and I grinned.

"How can I know youre saying the truth know." He said as if he didn't believed me.

"Don't you remember you were abscent at my first day of school in TS?" He seemed to remember and looked relieved.

"Don't joke with something like that again." He said while slightly slapping my shoulder.

"You were the one who stole a kiss from me!" I defended

"Come on, we do that frecuentlly and admite you liked it." He said defending himself.

"Shut up and drive. I'm going to be late." I told him and did as I said so. As soon as I stepped in SM everyone sent daggers at me with their eyes and whisper things about me.

"Is she new?"

"She seems familiar..." Da** it. I hope nobody founds out I'm back. I decided to ignore the people and I took out my papers to check my first class. The bell rang and everybody started looking for their respective classrooms and soon the hallway was empty. I found the classroom number in the sheet on my hands but where was exactly located? Beside the class number I found the direction and suddenly remembered the way to that part of the school. Good thing I didn't left for too long. Once I entered on time the teacher spoke.

Kai POV

I was in my seat laying my head in the table waiting for the class to start when the teacher spoke.

"Good morning class, this is our new class member." She said and I look up while the other classmates were gossiping about it and found myself in shock at the new student. Its the girl who got slapped and that the next day I found at the bus. OMG. Why is she here??

" Oh Jooyeon imnida." She stated simply. Pretty name, just like her...Wait... What am I thinking? Oh no! I suddenly remembered that the chair beside me is the only one empty that means...

"Good Jooyeon-ssi, You may take your seat, I beleive there's only one empty chair avaible over there." She said pointing at my direction and the girl came and sat beside me. When we made eye contact she seemed surprised. Maybe she recognized me from the bus? She just forced a simple and sweet smile before sitting beside me. I swear I suddenly got nervous. What's happening to me? She changes me so much. First she surprises me, then again and again and now she makes my heart go crazy? Calm yourself Jongin. I was slightly staring at her, and she was attending to the teacher with a bored expression. The same on she had when at front of the classroom.

As soon as the teacher started to write on the board she laid her head in the table looking at my direction, smiled and closed her eyes. What?? Oh my god my heart. Why did she smiled and is she taking a nap? In her first day at SM? Is she serious? The teacher will be mad at her. I continued looking at her sleeping face. Sooooo pretty...her cheek is slightly still bruised. You will only notice if looking for it or pating attention to her cheek.

Her hands were beside her head, each one in one side of it. They were little and seemed soft. I just wanted to hold them with mine. Seriously Kai, STOP thinking that way. I then noticed that in her middle finger from the left hand she weared a ring. In her thumb too, she had another one. It was different from the other. Both were simple but they made her look strong. Then I remembered she really is strong. Did she cried at home that night? Why am I worried? I decided to pay attention to the teacher the whole class.

After the second bell rang everyone hurried out of the classroom. I took my time just like always and she had already woken up and took her backpack without packing her things inside since she did-'t take out anything. When she approached the teacher's desk she called her.

"Jooyeon-ssi, I see you haven't change a bit. I thought you came back changed but you just slept during the class." The teacher said. What? She noticed but didn't say anything? She hates that students sleep in her class. And what about Jooyeon coming back? Was she here before?

"I'm sorry songsaengnim, but I can't tell you it won't happen again" hey... The cold student attitude is mine. I'm the only one who has talked to the teachers like that. This girl sure is something.

" I know, just keep your grades so they won't kick you out. Ok?" She said giving up and returning to her computer while Jooyeon slightli vowed and exited the room. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed out too, but I kept thinking over their conversation. She was previously here?