Chapter 14

But she's a playgirl....right??

Kai POV

What's up with her? She's being weird lately. I wondered why until I arrived to the study where she was waiting.

" Come sit here." She said pointing at a chair in front of her. I did as she said and she continued

"What happened today at school?" She asked. Oh nothing. Just a 'new' girl arrived who turned upside down my world because I want to believe in her like the other boys, but I can't.

"Jongin, are you there?''

"Oh yes, nothing happened." I told her. She looked surprised and dissapointed.

"But what about the new girl?" She asked worried. What?

"How do you know?" I asked very serious.

"I was the one who transfered her to SM again.'' She said and I remembered my previous conversation with Luhan.

**Flashback**

We were heading to our cars after saying goodbye to Jooyeon and Luhan and I were the only ones left, so I decided to ask him.

"Hyung, how did you met Jooyeon?"

"It's weird. I met her at your house." What? My house? He continued seeing my shocked face.

"Yes at your house. I was going to visit you when I found her walking out of the house in deep thoughts and I offered her a ride home because it was late." He said and chuckled at a thought. "She confused me with you. So I think she knew who you were but haven't seen you until school." I'm very confused.

"But what was she doing there?"

"She had a meeting with your mom." He said. A meeting?

"A meeting about what?" I asked him.

"You'll have to find out." And he got in the car and left.

**end of flashback**

"Why you transfered her?" I asked.

"Because... I want her to be your girlfriend." WHAT?? This woman is insane and I'm very lost with this story.

"My what?" I asked again just to make sure.

"Your Girlfriend" Oh my God.

"Wait...are you serious?"

"Of course."

"Why? And I just met her today."

"No. You have met before but you just don't know it.'' What is she talking about. She can't know about the day at the park or the bus.

"She's the daughter of my friend. You two met before like two or three moments when both of you were like 14 or 15." She said. I have met her before the park?? I'm more shocked than before.

"Still I don't remember her. Plus she has some weird rumors going around about her."

"Ignore them they are probably not true. What do they say?"

"That she has a lot of ex-boyfriends, so she's a playgirl."

"Oh, well, that's part true." What?? It's true?

"Wich part?" I asked

"Uhmmm... The one about the ex-boyfriends, but she's not a playgirl."

"What's the difference?"

"Forget about it."

"I don't want a playgirl as my girlfriend. What will others think? That she's just playing with me."

"She's not a playgirl. You are going to be her boyfriend, like it or not."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You are going to do it if you know what's better for you."

"What's wrong with you?" I said and left to my room. I'm surprised. Never I expected something like this. But I know she won't stop until it happens. And if I dont cooperate like she said, I will be the onr losing but I don't want to. Not now that even mom confirmed that she has a lot of ex-boyfriends. I arrived to my room and took a shower, then I fell asleep still shocked with what my mother told me.