Chapter 21

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

I was still surprised with Suho’s previous actions. I decided to look for the towels to forget about it. When I collected twelve towels, went back to the pool area. Just when I opened the door and stepped out, I noticed that ALL of them were playing in the large pool. I couldn’t believe my eyes, near the pool edge was a pile of clothes which included pants. Oh my God. They must be swimming in boxers. Then I looked at them in the pool and blushed when I  saw all of them shirtless. My eyes!! This is hotness overload from twelve handsome and hot guys, who are half in my pool in front of me. Some of them noticed I arrived and smiled at me.

“Jooyeon!” they yelled from the pool happily. I was just to shocked so I waved and went to the table and set the towels there. Then I sat at the chair and looked at EXO having fun. My eyes wondered around the boys and I blushed when I locked eyes with Kai. He looked gorgeous, and hot with his wet hair. He smiled and I melted, I swear my heart is going to break my chest for beating so hard. What’s wrong with me?

Suddenly I felt a water drop in my arm. Is it going to rain? Then another and another. Raining just in my left side? When I turned around I found Chanyeol smiling at me widely.

“Hey” he said just when I opened my mouth to answer he grabbed me.

“Chanyeol!, whoa!!” I screamed as he carried me then the next thing I knew was that I was in the pool. When I popped my head out found the guys laughing really hard from other sides of the pool.

“Are you alright?” asked Luhan who was near me and approached me. I couldn’t help to look at his chest. For such a cute guy he was strong and toned.

“Yeah.” I answered him smiling.

“Good.” He said and he splashed me with water.

“Yah!” I screamed while laughing. He laughed too and then all the others appeared and did attacked me too. We were in a splashing war and when I found Chanyeol, I focused my attacks on him.

“You were the one who caused me this.” I told him laughing and he laughed harder.

“You’re welcome.” He said while all of them splashed water at me while laughing. I managed to get out of the pool and I kneeled grabbing my stomach for laughing so hard. I was still on the floor trying to contain my laugh when they got out too and surrounded me. I stopped and looked at them who were making a circle around me with smirks on.

“Yah!” I covered my eyes and blushed madly because I was right. All of them were in boxers and completely wet from head to toes. Oh my God. To much to handle.

“This is revenge.” They said.

“For what?” I asked still covering my eyes. I should take my chance and look but it’s not right. The blush stopped and I looked up again.

“For when you got out of the pool.” Someone said but I don’t know who exactly did.

“But I wasn’t wearing underwear and I’m just one. You guys are twelve.” I defended myself. They just laughed.

“It’s been a long time since I swam.” Said Suho sitting at the chair. “I love your pool Jooyeonnie.”

“Whatever. Just cover yourself.” I told him while throwing a towel at his direction without looking. He chuckled and I did the same with the others. They wrapped the towels around their waists and sat at the table.

“Here. Have yours too.” Said Luhan giving me the towel.

“Thanks.” We sat and talked. Until Lay said:

“It’s getting cold and dark. We should get inside.”

“It’s true.” I said getting up and showing the way. They gasped when they entered and I closed the door and locked it. They were looking around dumbfounded with their respective clothes in their arms while standing there.

“You guys need to shower so you won’t get sick.” I told them

“How are we going to do that?” asked Luhan

“Well, there are three bathrooms in the house. So I think from three to three you can all shower.”

“And what about the clothes?” asked Tao

“I guess you’ll have to wear the uniforms and get the underwear dried while bathing.” I told them and they nodded in agreement.

“Then who are the first three?” asked Baekhyun.

“I don’t know.” I told him

“I’ll be one of them since I’ve been longer in the pool.” Said Suho

“Good idea.” I told him

“I’ll go too.” Said Tao

“Me too” said Xiumin.

“Then follow me.” I told all the guys and wondered around the fourth level. They always look around in surprise at the house so I told them “Once you have washed you can look around.”

“Really?” asked Sehun amused

“Yes. Every part of the house. Except my room, of course.”

“When are you going to wash too?” asked Luhan and the others nodded in agreement.

“Once I put the clothes in the drying machine.” I answered

“So there are four bathrooms?” asked Chen

“Yes. But the fourth one is in my room.” I told him and Chanyeol chuckled. I guided them at the fourth level’s bathroom.

“Here it is.” I told Suho while opening the door for him.

“Thanks.” He said

“No problem. Everything you need it’s inside. I will come later to give you your underwear. Ok?” I asked him while he put his uniform in the table near the sink.

“Ok. Thanks again.”

“No problem.” I said while picking his pant from the table and put it in the basket too.

“why?” he asked

“It’s wet. Remember you got into the pool wearing it.”

“Right.” He said and closed the door.

“Next bathroom.” Said Tao and I chuckled.

“Yes. It’s in the second floor. There’s one bathroom per floor.” I told him

“Oh. I guess the third floor is where your room is located.” Said Kai.

“Yes.” I told him and guided them once again, to the elevator.


 I need to know if you guys are enjoying the ffic.Please comment something ^^ Then I'll know if it's worth my time to continue writing. Annyong! Hope you enjoy :)