Chapter 19

But she's a playgirl....right??

“I need to talk to you guys.” I told EXO while waiting for the bell to rang at the school cafeteria. We are here early so there aren’t many students around yet.

“Sure. Tell us.” Said Kris.

“Later. At the dorm.” I told them.

“No problem.” He said.

“Where’s noona?” asked Sehun. That’s what I want to talk about.

“I don’t know.” Said Luhan

“But who brought her here.” Asked the maknae.

“Why? She needed a someone to give her a ride?” asked Chanyeol

“Yes. Noona has a car, but it’s at her other house. I brought her yesterday, but who did it today?”

“Sehun-ah, look around. We are ALL here. Maybe other friend brought her.” Said Suho.

“I hope so.”

We continued talking about random things and the cafeteria was getting more crowded as the time for school to start was nearer. EXO decided to leave because it was very noisy. I went to my classroom and waited at my seat. Where’s Jooyeon? Did she really had no one to bring her? The bell rang and I looked at the door. She’s lat- There she is. Jooyeon entered the room seconds after the bell and sat at her chair.

She seems more tired today. She spent all the class sleeping, it’s nothing new but why is she always taking naps during classes? When the teacher ended, she gave us the last 10 minutes to talk. I decided to bother her. So I poked her cheek and she didn’t moved. I did it again like 7 times and at the 8 one she smiled. I smiled too, without knowing.

“Ok. What?” she asked. I poked her cheek again. But she never opened her eyes.

“Yah!” She laughed and still didn’t opened her eyes.

“Are you tired?” I asked her.

“From what?” I laughed and she smiled again. I forgot I was bothering her, but I meant physically.

“Of course it’s not me. Physically.” I told her.

“Nah.” She answered. “Mentally”

“Then why you sleep so much during classes? Don’t you sleep at night? Are you a vampire? You don’t even open your eyes when I’m talking to you.” I bombarded her. She opened her eyes and started laughing hard.

“I don’t sleep during classes, I wasn’t sleeping during this one, I do sleep at night, I’m not a vampire, and  I didn’t opened my eyes because I didn’t felt like it.” She bombarded me.

“Then why you ‘close your eyes’ during all classes?” I asked her.

“Because I told you I’m mentally tired, but I am a VERY light sleeper. So I just close my eyes and relax thinking.” So she is a light sleeper. Interesting.

“So what are we going to do about the ‘girlfriend plan’?” I asked her

“Changing topics, huh?” she joked and closed her eyes again.

“Yah! This is serious.”

“We are going to do what I told you yesterday.” She explained. What about her boyfriend? She really is a playgirl. I bet she brakes up with them in less than a week and gets another one.

“But what about your boyfriend?” I asked her. I really want to know what she is going to answer. But she tensed and answered after like five seconds.

“ My boyfriend was the person which I was waiting last night.” She said still tense and with closed eyes. “He told me he wanted to talk with me. He dumped me because he’s moving cities. Now you don’t have to worry about him.”  She continued. What? I feel bad for asking now? Maybe that’s why she was late? Did she cried? Just when I was going to apologize the bell rang and she raised her head from the table, got her backpack and was the first one to leave the room. Usually she’s the last one.

I followed to the second class, but when I arrived noticed she wasn’t there. Arghh..Where did she go? Maybe she’s crying at the bathroom and will be back late. I hoped so, but she didn’t came and to the next class either. Soon it was lunch and she was no where to be seen. Is she alright? I sat at EXO table as usual.

“Kai, where’s noona? Did she came?” asked me sehun and all eyes were on me.

“She came to the first class and then disappeared.” I told them omitting the part when we talked.

“Why?” asked Xiumin

“I don’t know. I noticed at the second class.”

“Did she looked sad or something?” asked Tao

“She said she was mentally tired.” I told them and they all gasped. What’s wrong?

“Is she going to commit suicide?!” asked shocked Sehun. What? I don’t think s- Wait…Is it possible? She was tired, she has a difficult life, now mom’s plan it’s more weight in her shoulders, her boyfriend left her and she was sad before leaving? It’s possible. Oh God, I’m nervous.

“Is it possible?” I asked worried to Luhan.

“I don’t know that much about her.” He answered. Ottoke?

“Why don’t we look for her?” asked Lay

“Good idea.” I said

“After school?” asked Suho

“NO!” we all shouted.

“Ok. I’m sorry.” He said raising his hands in defeat.

“Then let’s go to her apartment.” Said Luhan getting up and leaving. We all followed him and got into our expensive cars and drove to her home.

At the apartment door pushed the doorbell and knocked but nobody answered. There was no music playing and we were really worried.

“Did you even called her?” asked Chen to Luhan

“Of course I did” he answered

“Then?”

“She’s not picking up.” He said

“Ottoke?” asked Tao

“What about her other house?” said Baekhyun. Oh! A genius.

“Hyung! That’s it.” Said Sehun a little bit relieved.

“I don’t know where her house is located.” Said Luhan

“Arghh..” we all said in defeat

“Maybe you can ask your mom.” Said Luhan to me.

“His mom?” asked all surprised.

“Long story. But I don’t-” Kris cut me

“I know where’s her other house located.” He said. Seriously?

“How? And where is it?” asked everyone

“My parents live in the same road as hers.” He explained

“Then let’s go.” Said Luhan “Lead the way.”

We arrived at the road where Jooyeon and Kris’s parents live. There are a lot of big and expensive houses and mansions. Kris stopped his car

in front of a house and we did the same and got out of the cars.

“Is this the house?” asked Xiumin

“Mhm.” Said Kris approaching the mansion.

“WOW. It’s VERY huge.” Said some of the guys surprised. I am very surprised too.

“It’s the biggest here. And it’s even bigger at the back of it.” Said Kris while we all walked to it following the long path that lead to the door.

“Do you guys think she’s here?”I asked when we were very near the door.

“I hope so.” Answered some of EXO. Don’t do anything stupid Jooyeon. I’ll feel guilty for the rest of my life.

“Let’s hurry up. We don’t know how is she?” said Tao.

“How are we going to enter?” asked Chanyeol worried because the door was locked.

“Let’s go to the back.” Said Kris leading us again. Something’s weird here. Kris knows too much about this. He leaded us between her mansion and the neighbor one to the very back of the house. The mansion is really huge. No wonder she moved if she was going to live here alone. I was surprised because we could see a big pool not to far away.

“What are we going to do once we get to the back? I hope one of all these doors is open.” Said Baekhyun.

We arrived at the back of the house and all of us gasped at the sight. . Kris was right. This part was elevated and seemed a different house of one level if you saw it from the back.

“OH MY GOD.” Said Chen. We looked at him and thought his eyes were going to pop out of his sockets.

“What’s wrong?” asked all of us. Chen shocked expression was making us nervous. He pointed and we followed his finger with our sight. Then all of us gasped and EXO (including me) had their jaws dropped. We weren’t worried about Jooyeon anymore. She was PERFECTLY fine, getting out of the pool and looking very hot.