Chapter 2

But she's a playgirl....right??

Kai POV

As soon as we arrived I started looking for the 'biggest roller coaster' seriously mom, that's  very helpful. For some reason Sehun and Luhan insisted on accompanying me. I believe they didn't wanted to be here and found more fun discovering the strange reason why my mother asked us to meet here.

"Why would your mother want you to meet her here if she knows you don't like roller coasters?" asked Luhan

"I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if she suddenly forgot." I told him

"Mmmm...I think there's something else. I don't think she asked you to be here because of the roller coasters or the amusement park itself, hyung." said Sehun. That guy surprises me always. He seems innocent and clueless but it's very good at looking details and is attentive.

"So you have noticed too, huh?" I asked him.

"If you mean that your mother's being strange the past few months, yes. I've noticed. She seems distracted and kind of in a hurry."

"I've been thinking the same, Sehun-ah. I think lately she has been planning something because she doesn't works, so she wouldn't be in a hurry with that. I bet coming here is part of it."Now I'm sure I'm not crazy. Thank God the awesome maknae noticed, but it just raises my suspicions.

"I wonder what it is? If you both noticed it means that she's very determined of doing it and putting effort on it." said Luhan

"Anyway, first we need to find the roller coaster, hyung.You're good at mental games, help me." I told Luhan

"Ok. So based on the ones at our sides I think they are placed from least to most used. So if it's a big one it must be at the end of the-- LOOK AT THAT!" Luhan didn't get to finish, instead he got excited over something and pointing  at the air he moved forward from where we were standing.

" What is it hyung?! You need to finish the explanation first. Come back!" yelled Sehun. "Uh oh..."

"What ist it Sehun-ah?" I asked Sehun since he was pointing at the same direction where Luhan hyung left.

"I don't think he's coming back in a while. Look, he went to a Rubik Cube competition." still pointing to a distant table with Rubik Cubes and stuffed animals behind the counter. People were gathering to see the contestants.

"Forget it, I'll just call mom." I said while taking out the phone. She answered and told me that it's far away from the entrance.

"So what hyung was going to say was at the end of the park." said Sehun.

"I guess so, let's go." I told Sehun

When we got there, it was overcrowded, almost impossible to fing her. I was feeling thirsty from the heat and the people pushing each other between the crowd to get to the roller coaster line. I felt suffocated.

"I'm getting something to drink at the small shop over there." I told Sehun and he nodded, but decided to follow me so we were going in the direction for the shop.

 

Jooyeon POV

She just left like that after hearing Minhyun was my boyfriend. So we decided to get in the line for the roller coaster, but I felt as if someone was watching me. After convincing myself that it was just my imagination and started blaming the heat again, Minhyun's phone rang. He got a call from his brother telling him that he needed him right now. His brother was a very hardworker person at their parents mall. (Yes my boyfriend was the youngest son of a mall's company president) It wasn't the first time something like this occured so he decided to leave after I told him that it was okay and that I would just invite one of my friends so that I wasn't alone here. No way I was going to leave after suffering so much from heat without getting on the stupid roller coaster. After riding it, I felt nauseous. That was one of the reasons I didn't wanted to come. I hate roller coasters because I can't stand them, so I got up from the bench when I didn't felt my head spinning and went to the nearest shop to get water or a coke. There wasn't too much people at the shop. Well, I'll be honest, except for the workers it was empty. After paying for the coke I thought it would be better to drink it at the benches outside the shop. A little far from me were two handsome guys drinking what it looked like bubble tea while looking at all directions. They seemed to be lost or looking for someone or something and I didn't noticed until I got up and started walking towards the exit of the park, wich was in the direction of the boys and far far away, that someone was behind me. When I turned around I saw another guy, but I wasn't grateful to see him. It was one of my ex-boyfriends. He turned out scary after I broke up with him. Not physically, I mean that he didn't take it too well.

"It's being a long time Jooyeon-ah. What are you doing alone here? Aren't you supposed to be with one of your boyfriends? What happened with the one you dumped me for? huh?" he asked while looking at me with angry eyes I wasn't thinking straight. I was just too worried and scared.

"I didn't dumped you for another guy. You hit me so I ran away, jerk." I answered him but  I regretted doing it in that way. Someone help me, this won't go well.

"I was drunk and after that I said sorry" He said between gritted teeth. I was sure he was loosing control.

"But you hit me again. Not even after 10 minutes from the previous one and I do not tolerate abusive guys. I hate those." I declared. Wait...Are you serious Jooyeon? You know perfectly that this is an abusive man and you become defensive? Too late because just as I realized the mistake he slapped me hard.