Chapter 12

But she's a playgirl....right??

No one POV

"I still can't believe noona lives alone." Said Sehun while playing a game in his Ipod waiting for them to arrive.

" Me niether" said Tao.

" I was surprised as well when she told me." Said Luhan. Soon they arrived and got out of the car.

"Wow. How can noona live alone here? Is she rich?" Asked Sehun

" Her parents are, she told me that at first she lived at their manssion but it was to big so she bought an apartment here." Explained Luhan. After taking the elevator and found the door they stopped in front of it.

"Can you guys hear that?" Asked Tao. It sound like music but it was almost a whisper, the volume was very low.

"Maybe her phone's ringing." Said Luhan and tapped the door. Nobody answered. Sehun put his ear in the door and said

" I think noona's having a party."

" What are you talking about?" Said Luhan laughing with Tao.

"Yes. The music comes from inside and look at the end of the door. It's sound proof." Said Sehun pointing at the door. The others stopped laughing.

"How can our sister didn't invite us? Text her Luhan." Said Tao. Luhan did as Tao told him and texted Jooyeon to open the door.

Soon enough the door opened and the music filled the corridor and hallway. It was incredibly loud, as if indeed a party was taking place inside. Jooyeon seemed surprised but very fast pulled them in by their shirts screaming: "Get in, hurry!!" so they could hear her and she closed the door and locked it then let out a sigh of relief.

" ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY WITHOUT US? " asked Tao yelling so she could hear him. But before she could answer the boys started wandering around the apartment but found out it was empty. They stopped at the living room when the music died.

Jooyeon POV

I was surprised to find them at the door but very happy at the same time. When they were near the living room I took out the little remote control from my pocket and atopped the music, making them stop too and looked at me. I ignored the looks and pass them then sat at the couch. Soon they joined me. The maknaes were at my sides and Luhan took a small couch and move it so it was across us and sat there rubbing his hands together.

"It's freezing in here." He said. Then I noticed the maknaes were very close to me and Sehun seemed as if he was almost snuggling with me, all because of the cold.

"Oops!" I said stanting up and taking the air conditioner remote control and turning it off. Then sat again where I was previously.

'' Why did you had the air conditioner on, noona? Are you sick?" Asked Sehun while feeling my forehead.

" Anyo, I kind of like the cold." I answered and Sehun let out a sigh of relief.

" Were you going to throw a party?" Asked Tao.

" No. " I answered.

" Then what about the extremely loud music?" Asked Luhan.

"Well...........it kills the silence of being alone." I said looking at the ground.

" I'm sorry, noona." Said Sehun while laying his head on my lap. I instantly started strocking his hair without knowing with a smile. His hair is so soft. Luhan laughed and made me look at him. Then I realized it and put my hand down.

'' No, noona. I like it a lot.'' Said Sehun cutely while grabbing my hand and putting it in his hair and closing his eyes. I laughed and continued playing with his very soft hair.

" Hey!" Protested Tao and Luhan and I just continued laughing. Then I realized something else. What are they doing here?

" Wait. Aren't you guys mad at me?" I asked worried.

" Of course not" said the three of them at the same time. I think I almost cry but contained myself.

'' I can' t be mad at my new sister." Said Tao smiling then I looked at Luhan surprised.

"Luhaaan." I whinned. They laughed and I asked him

" You told them?" Embarrased I covered my face with my hands. Sehun pulled them again to his hair smiling and Luhan said: " Yes."

I sent daggers at him and he just laugjed more then Tao said

" I'm glad he did, Jooyeonie." I smiled at him and blushed.

" How c-" Tao was interrupted by Luhan " Don't." He said alarmed extending his hand to Tao as if stopping him.

" Don't call her cute." He finished.

" Why?" Asked Tao.

" She doesn' t like to be called cute." Explained Luhan while I just continued watching Sehun' s hair as I played with it and after hearing Luhan, Sehun opened his eyes alarmed.

" But didn' t you found me cute?" He asked.

" yeah! Me too and baozi hyung." Added Tao. I laughed again and Luhan chuckled.

" I don't like to be called cute, pink and romantic stuff, but I like cuteness." I explained.

Sehun was relieved and closed his eyes again. Tao and Luhan smiled and then Tao said. "If you are my dongsaeng, you should call me oppa."

Luhan grinned and looked at him " I told her the same."

" Ok oppas" I said smiling and Tao clapped happily.

Then Sehun said in a joking manner " Hahahahahaha I' m the only one who can call her noona. Not even Kai hyung." And he said smiling and I smiled at him too,

" Kure Sehun, you are my only little brother."

" Since you can't call me oppa you should give me a nickname." He said still smiling.

"Ok. Good idea." Then I turned to Luhan " But what are you guys doing here?"

" We came to accompany you." He answered.

" Thank you so much." Then the door bell rang and we all looked at the door. Luhan stood up to get the door and I looked at Tao who smiled and then back to Sehun still aying with his hair.

" Why is the door so heavy?" Asked a familiar voice that came into the living room along with Luhan and two other persons.