Chapter 5

But she's a playgirl....right??

**FORGIVE ME BUT WHEN I UPDATE FROM MY PHONE (LIKE NOW) THERE'S NO SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS*****

Jooyeon POV

"ajajajajajajajaja" Minhyun started laughing so hard he grabbed his stomach with his right hand while with his left one he hugged my arm. After the bus ride I told him to meet me at my apartment. We were watching a funny program sitting in the couch. He was at my right and once he stopped laughing, he laid in the couch and put his head on my lap. Without thinking twice I started playing with his hair. We laughed the entire program and when it ended we were trying to catch our breaths. I never stopped caressing his hair, I enjoy doing it and he likes it.

Then I noticed a fresh cut in his arm. I worried but felt happy at the same time because I was able to make him laugh with the program. Able to make him forget about it for a couple of hours. I stood up and he grabbed my arm.

" Don't leave."

"Don't worry, trust me I'll just look for something and be back really quick." He let go of my arm and I came back with a first aid kit. I always have it near and check if something's missing, so I could replace it fast for when Minhyun needs aid. He had his eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest. He didn't noticed when I came,until y raised his head, sat on the couch and laid his head in my lap again.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Why didn't you telled me about your new injury? " I asked as I started treating his injury. So he understood what I looked for.

"Don't worry about it. This time is not so deep." He told me

."Anyway it needs treatment."

"I don't wanna bother you."

"Who said it was bothering me? Huh? I wanna do this."

"Thanks" he said as he hugged my wais still half laying on my lap.

"No problem, really. Next time tell me, no matter if it's just a papercut. Ok?" I said as I closed the first aid kit and putted in the table beside the couch.

"Ok." He answered and closed he's eyes as I continued strocking his hair. He soon fell asleep on my lap and then I was ready to sleep too. This usually happens. We are so comfortable in the couch that we don't want to move and end up asleep on the couch. And yes, my boyfriend has slept in my apartment a lot of times since it's better than being at his house with his father.

Kai POV

"What now?" I asked my mother who called me from the study.

"Sit, honey. I need to talk with you. I did what she said and sat across her. She smirked at me and I asked her again.

"What do you want to ask?"

" Not ask. Tell you something." Arghh this woman just say it. God.

" I want you to change school to TS Highschool." WHAT?? SHE'S COMPLETELY CRAZY. NO WAY I'M LETTING THIS HAPPEN.

"Wait...Are you serious?? I'm not going to change school. And least to TS Highschool. NEVER." I almost yelled at her.

"Please Jongin-ah do it for me." She begged.

"I'm sorry, Im not changing schools." I got up ready to leave. And just when I was at the door, it hit me. Why?? Why all of the sudden? There must be a reason. So before leaving I asked her.

" Why? "

"I can't tell you."

"Fine. Anyway it's not going to happen." And I made my way to my room ready to sleep early from this tiring day.

Yongjoo POV

I knew this would happen. He won't change because Exo attends SM High. At least the 11 of them move to TS he won't move either. Arghh. I think it's eassier to convince Jooyeon to return to SMHigh. That's it. But how? I need to plan something AGAIN.

Jooyeon POV

When I woke up found myself in my bed. Minhyun carried me again. Aish this guy even if he's injured he forces himself. Babo Minhyun-ah. If we both fall asleep on the couch and I'm the first one to woke up, I stand up, let him the entire couch and cover him. If it's him and he's not badly injured, he would carry me to my bed. If we both wake up at the same time or close, we just stay there. He left, probably to his house. I decided to continue sleeping, after a couple of minutes I woke up because my phone started ringing.

Arghhh...I just want to sleep, is it too much to ask for. I answered and it was my mom. Thank God I answered, if not she would nag me for like an hour. But after hearing what she had to say, I regreted answering and found better the naging. She told me straight to the point as always :

" Jooyeon-ah, I found you transfered schools. I already talked to Yongjoo and she will do me the favor of transfering you to SM High again. And don't you dare return to study at TS Highschool or whatever other school except SM. I clearly told you not to move from that prestigious school. So today you have no classes. Tomorrow you' ll start again at SM. Bye."

She quickly hung up while I was trying to process everything. What?? Move to SM again?? And how she found out that I moved?? Well sooner or later, she would found out. It surprised me it took her almost 1 year. Ahhhhh I don't wanna go back but I'm sure there's no other option. So I called Yongjoo and told her that I was going over her house to talk about this and went to the shower to get prepared.