Chapter 24

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

I finished at the laundry and went to the first floor bathroom. On my way I heard shouting and decided to stop at the living room.

“YOUR WHAT?”

“Relax. EX-girlfriend.” Said Suho. What are they talking about?

“ok” said Woori releasing a sigh of relief. I decided to live them alone and went to the bathroom and knocked on the door

“Who’s here?” I asked

“Me.” Seriously? I laughed and the person inside too.

“Kiddin, Luhan.” Said Luhan and opened the door.

“Did you finished?” I asked him and offered him his clothes.

“Yes. Thank you, dongsaeng.” He said smiling and closed the door and I went to the second bathroom.

“Lay or Baekhyun??” I asked knocking the door

“Lay” he said

“I have your clothes here.” I said

“Going. I already finished, wait a sec.” He said and seconds later he opened and I gave him the basket. He pick his clothing and returned the basket.

“Thanks.” He said and got inside again. I went to the elevator again, and pushed the button for the fourth level. When the doors opened I found Baekhyun in front of me waiting for the elevator.

“Hey. I was just going to get down to get my clothes.” He said

“Lucky you. I have it here.” And I gave it to him. He took it thanked me and left to the bathroom again. I went down to the living room. There was silence so I think I saved them when I broke it.

“Uhm… three more?” I said with the basket in hand. Kris quickly got up from the couch. So did D.O and Chanyeol. I gave the basket to Chanyeol who was near and sat down at the spot he left free in the couch. Woori and Seungyeon did the same with Kris and D.O’s. Soon after they came back with the basket gave it to me and left. I went AGAIN to the laundry.

After I gave the clothes to them I went to the living room and said

“Chen, Kai and Sehun.” And did the same process again.

When everyone arrived at the living room, fully clothed and dry, I went to the kitchen and got a coke. I returned and sat on the only space left at the couch. Which was beside Kai, since he was the last one to arrive from his bath. They were watching a new movie.

“Another?” he asked me

“Yes.” I answered

“You know that’s bad for your system, right?” he said

“I know. But I like it very much.” I said drinking from it. “Do you want one?” I asked him.

“No, thank you.” He said

“Then two?” I asked and he chuckled

“No.”

I gasped and said “You know this  is bad and you want three?” and I faked a shocked expression and he laughed.

“SShhhh!” hissed everyone looking at our direction and then turned to the TV again.

Kai POV

I couldn’t contain my laugh at her last question and the others got angry. KAI!! She’s a playgirl and you have been to nice to her. She’s your enemy and you just want to end your mom’s stupid plan. I do? Arghh…

When the movie ended we said goodbye and thanked her. We left and I went to my house, changed clothes and went directly to bed. In the morning I got ready as always and headed to my car. On my way to the school I wondered who brought Jooyeon to class today. I arrived at the first classroom and sat. Guess who was already there ‘sleeping’ on the table. I remained silent all class and she did the same taking a nap in every class. How new! Not.

“Noona, who brought you today?” asked Sehun when we were on our way to the cafeteria.

“Oh. Don’t worry Sehun-ah. I have my car now since I went home yesterday.” She explained

“True. That’s good.” He said and we sat on the EXO table. I wonder what her car looks like. All of us have expensive cars since all of our parents are very rich. I’m very curious.

“Yeonnie, will you be going home today?” asked Chanyeol. Yeonnie??

“Do you mean the mansion?” She asked and he nodded.

“Yes. I’ll use it for two weeks.” She said.

“Great. Can I come?” He asked. What’s wrong with this happy virus?

“Of course.” She said and Chanyeol smiled.

“I need someone to take me there.” He asked the guys. “ My car it’s being repaired. Do you need a ride too, Yeonnie?’’ he asked her

“No. I brought my car.” She answered

“COOL. Then we can go together.” He said hugging ‘Yeonnie’. This hyung. If only they knew she’s supposed to be my girlfriend, how will they react?

“Can we watch a new action movie?” he asked her after some time of talking with Baekhyun.

“Are you guys going to watch the new one?!?” Baek asked excited.

“We’ll have to go to the rent store.” She said while eating.

“Woohoo…” they cheered and clapped happily.

“Then can I come too?” asked Baek

“Of course.” Was her same response.

“Thanks.” Said Baek clapping his hands.

“I think I’m not the maknae sometimes, noona.” Said Sehun to her and she smiled.

“I heard you.’’ Said Baekyeol

“Oh guys, but I think Woori and Seungyeon talked about a sleepover. Do you mind if we watch the movie with them?” she asked Baekyeol

“Of course not. More people the better.” They answered.

“Noona, Can I come too?” asked Sehun

“Me too” said Chen

“Of course.” Same response again.

When the classes ended I went to my locker and saw Chanyeol approaching me.

“Kai, where’s Yeonnie?” he asked

“She’s at her locker, I think.” I told him. He thanked me and left. I made my wait to the parking lot and to my car. I saw the other guys cars and Sehun beside his car. I walked in his direction and the talked with him for a while. We laughed until I heard Chanyeol hyung’s voice and we looked in his direction. He came with Jooyeon to the parking lot and saw us so they stopped to talk with us.

“Noona.” Greeted Sehun.

“We are going to the rent store first.” She informed him and he nodded.

“Where’s your car?” asked Sehun curious. I am curious too, maknae.

“Uhm…Over there.” She pointed at Sehun’s direction. Beside his car was another and then a black one.

“The black one?” asked Sehun surprised. No way! It’s cool.

“Whoa! Yeonnie!” said Chanyeol when all of us approached it. I’m surprised as well as the other two.

“Get in.” she told Chanyeol after unlocking the car, and he went to the passenger’s side.

“Sure!” he said while opening the door and getting in

“Bye guys.” Said Chanyeol from the inside.

“See you there.” Said Sehun waving at them. She smiled, waved too and got in. She turned the car on and drove past us, who were watching the car disappear at the exit of school.

“Let’s go.” I told the maknae and patted his shoulder. We got into our cars and headed to the houses.