Chapter 33

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

“But WHY?” asked Junhong still shocked

“I don’t know. It’s our parents’ idea.” I said

“And what are you guys going to do?” he asked the same as Suho.

“Carry on with it.” I said sitting on the couch

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Please tell the girls and the other guys about it. I will talk with all of you later but today I can’t.” I explained.

“Ok. I’ll leave because I’m still shocked. This is to much.” He said and I rolled my eyes. So dramatic. Junhong left and I turned to the motionless Kai.

“Are you alright?” I asked and he nodded

“I’ll continue unpacking.” He said and went to the bedroom. I sighed and laid on the same couch. What am I going to do? Everyone asks that but I’m not sure. Anyway it has some benefits for both of us. Hours passed and after dinner I told Kai

“Are we going to tell Exo?”

“Of course, but I don’t know how.” He said and I nodded

“Maybe we  should think about it tomorrow at school.” I said

“You know that there’s someone eyeing us in school, right? That’s how mom knew with who we were.” He said

“We’ll have to pretend in school too.” I said and Kai nodded this time.

“Then we should sleep. It’s already late.” I said and stood up followed by Kai.

“Night.” I said slipping in to bed beside Kai. I have to admit that it was hard for me stop starring at him. He looked very handsome and hot before going to bed. I sighed and tried to control my thoughts.

“Goodnight.” he said. My heart started racing really fast. This can’t be happening to me. Am I falling for my fiancée? But since the first time I saw him at the bus, I knew he was the type of guy that I like. I obviously let go of him at that moment because I had a boyfriend. But if I were single that day, it was the kind of person that’s rarely found and I shouldn’t let go off. It’s just that I never thought I would end up married to him. It never crossed my mind, but maybe I’m just exhausted or overreacting. I can’t like him.

 

Kai POV

“Wake up, Jooyeon.” I said while shaking her while she groaned.

“Not now.”  She mumbled

“We have to go to school.” I told her and she sat on the bed.

“Fine, fine. I’ll just go because we have to tell EXO.” She said before going into the bedroom. I chuckled and waited sitting on the bed with my phone. When she finally came out, we went to school together.

“Noona!! It has been ages since I saw you.” Said Sehun while hugging her and the rest of exo approached us. I watched as Jooyeon talked with Sehun and Luhan and couldn’t help but to feel jealous. Why do I feel that even if I’m the one that spends more time with her, lives with her and even sleep on the same bed with her, I’m the least closest to Jooyeon? But I’m not supposed to feel this way. I need to control myself.

“Why did the two of you came together?” asked Luhan and I turned to Suho. He smirked and nodded in agreement. Evil hyungs.

“We will talk later.” Said Jooyeon and walked ahead with some of the guys.

“Why do you have a troubled face on?’’ asked Suho teasingly and I looked away and started following the guys.

 

“This class is so boring.” Mumbled Jooyeon with her face on her palm. We were in the middle of classes and I turned my attention to her.

“It’s just starting.” I stated as a matter of fact.

“I know, and I just want it to end already.” She said and I chuckled. When the class ended, we met with EXO at the cafeteria.

“Soooooo…. What’s up?” asked Chen while narrowing his eyes at us.

“We have to tell you something very important.” I said and Suho raised his eyebrows in amusement while the others were confused. I turned to Jooyeon as if telling her that she would explain it better.

“Our parents know each other.” She started and some of the guys looked at each other confused.

“So?” asked Luhan

“Sooo…” she started once again

“Just say it already.” Said Baekhyun dying from curiosity.

“They arranged our marriage.” She whispered so other students wouldn’t hear her.

“WHAT?!?!?!” they yelled in shock.

“Ssshhhh!” she hissed with her finger.

“Wait…are you serious?” asked Baekhyun

“Yes.” I said “That’s why we came together this morning.”

“Oh my God.  I’m … I don’t have words.” Said xiumin

“Me neither.” Said Chanyeol

“A marriage?” checked Suho surprised from the news and we nodded.

“It’s going to be this Saturday.” I said

“So soon?” asked D.O

“Yeah.” Said Jooyeon.

“But-” Do started but was cut by someone

“Nienie.” Said Taejoon. Just hearing his voice made my blood boil in anger. He placed a hand on Jooyeon’s shoulder and she stiffened. We all looked at him.

“I’ll ask you again. Did you alre-” Taejoon started

“Well, well, well… Look who’s here.” Said another person in a cold tone. I looked besides Taejoon to see the  person that had just joined us. I was shocked at the sight of the guy. It was the abusive one that slapped Jooyeon at the park. I frowned and Sehun gasped, making all of EXO to look at him.

“the guy.” He mumbled. I turned to Jooyeon and she was surprised as well but managed a poker face.

“I didn’t believed Taejoon-ah when he said you came back. I guess I was wrong.” Said the guy. His voice sent chills down my spine.

“Sanghun.” Said Jooyeon in emotionless tone.

“I told you he was coming back.~” sang Taejoon

“I don’t care.” Said Jooyeon glaring at Sanghun. “We have nothing to do with each other.”

“Huh!” scoffed Sanghun and said sarcastically “Yeah right.” They glared at each other for some time and then he finished

“ We are not over.” He said and turned around leaving. Taejoon sent a flying kiss with a smirk to Jooyeon before following Sanghun. Jooyeon sighed and turned to us. She used her fork to point and Sehun with a glare.

“ ‘the guy’? How do you know him?” she asked in a little cold tone. I was taken aback, but curiosity won over me. I want to know Sehun’s answer even if it means he’ll spill the secret.

“I-Uh-Well-The thing is that…” he started with some nervousness

“What?” she asked

“We-saw-him-when-he-slapped-you-at-the-amusement-park.” He said really quickly. Geez, Sehun.

“WHAT?! That was before I met you guys.” She said

“I know. But we were there.” Said Sehun with a hand over his chest.

“Wait a second…. She was the girl who got slapped at the park?” asked Suho making sure and Sehun nodded.

“The one who didn’t cried?” asked Baekhyun and this time I nodded.

“How do you know all this? All of you were watching me?” she asked shocked with a hint of angriness

“No, no, no.” said Sehun shaking his head.

“Answer this first. When you said WE watched you get slapped, who was with you if you said that all of you weren’t watching?” she asked glaring at him. I gulped and Sehun pointed at me.