Chapter 8

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

" Oh. I always wanted a Chinese friend. No offense."

He laughed and looked at me then at front road again and when he stopped laughing told me

"Thank You. Most of the people says 'You are Chinese? ' after I told them my name. I'm glad you're not one of them."

I smiled and then he asked me

" I haven't seen you at the Kim's manssion before and you said you had a meeting with Jonginie's mother. How ...uhm.. I can't find the correct words...uhm-"

" Don't worry, I understand. My mother's Yongjoo's friend but she moved to China and I haven't met Yongjoo since then until last Saturday. Then it's a long story why I needed to see her today but the short ver is that my mother found out I changed school and told Yongjoo to subscribe me again at the previous one. So I came for my papers since I'm starting tomorrow." I explained and he nodded.

" Well, save my phone number and if you're feeling lonely at the new school." He said while taking my phone from my hands and exchanging numbers. Then he handed back my phone.

"Thank you" I said.

" No problem shingu." He said while smiling and driving.

'' But if I feel lonely I don't have to call you to see you." I told him and he looked at me confused.

"I'm going back to SM Highschool." I said while grabbing his sleeve signaling to the school logo in the uniform. He smiled at me with a brighter smile than before and seemed shocked.

" Really?? OMG that's awesome." He laughed and continued driving.

"I'm very happy. We get to see each other and you won't be lonely. At least in recess time. How old are you?" He asked.

"17" I answered.

"Then you're my dongsaeng. I'm almost 19, you must call me oppa, dongsaeng." I laughed at his cuteness and said

"Araso oppa". He smiled and seemed very happy. I guess he thought I would complain to call him oppa. We soon arrived and I got out.

"I see you are rich too." He said. From another person it would've sound rude but not from oppa.

"My parents are. They have a manssion but I don't like to live alone in a huge house so I bought the apartment." I explained.

"Probably I would have done the same or live with a friend." He said then I smiled and said

"Goodnight oppa, thanks for the ride."

"No problem shingu. You should get going and rest, it's already dark and tomorrow you return to school. Goodnight dongsaeng." He said while turning on the engine again and I entered the building after waving goodbye and he left.

Once I entered, took a shower and talked to my friends about everythibg. They deserve to know and to Junhong I told him not to worry and that I arrived safely beacuse I found someone to give me a ride. After I finish to talk with my friends and went to bed. I sighed, tomorrow's going to be a looong day and with that I fell asleep.