Chapter 11

But she's a playgirl....right??

Kai POV

I got into the classroom and into my asigned seat. I kept thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. I still can't believe it. My wish didn't came true as Jooyeon came into the classroom and waited at the front just like she has don in every class until now. The teacher asigned her a seat beside me again. Let me explain why in every classroom the only empty seat is beside me. I don't like company except for EXO's and since my parents donate a lot to the school... At first I enjoyed her company, now I wish there were more empty chairs. When this school day ended I got into my car and headed to exo's dorm. All the boys live together except me. When I can' t stand my parents anymore I stay at the dorm, but usually I sleep at my parents manssion. I want badly to get out of that house, but they don't let me. Different from the other 11 boys who can do practically whatever they want. Anyway, I go to the dorm everyday until late at night and then go back. Today I want to forget everything that happened at lunch time. I arrived and all the boys were already there except Luhan.

"Let's do something I'n bored." I told them while sitting on the couch with some of them while the others were sitting on the floor. The living room was quiet except for the TV. I guess someone turned it on so that it will kill the awkward silence but it's not working. Everyone is pretending to do something like in their phones, Ipods or taking a nap. But I can tell they are in deep thoughts about what happened earlier.

"Where do you think it's Luhan? " asked Tao ignoring my request

. "I think he's still with noona." Said Sehun. Just then the door opening was heard and everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at the living room entrance. Speaking of the devil again. Luhan entered.

"What's with the silence?" He joked as he sat on the couch changing tha TV channel. Everyone's eyes were on him but he kept ignoring us.

"Hyung!!!" Yelled Tao annoyed.

"What?" Asked Luhan.

"Don't pretend nothing happened and tell us what really happened." Said Tao.

"About what?" Asked Luhan again. Is he dumb or something??

"Stop it Luhan. Tell us already. " said Kris.

"But I don't know what you guys want to know. Tell me." He said.

" Damn it! About what happened after you dragged Jooyeon out of the cafeteria!" Yelled DO loosing his patience. Luhan still looked clueless as if he wasn't present and he didn't know what they were talking about.

"I don't - wait a second." He said and he looked surprised as if he understood something then looked at each of our eyes and his face showed that he now understands something but is in shock. "ARE YOU GUYS TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T BELIEVED IN JOOYEON??;!!!!!?" he asked almost yelling.

"About what? Hyung we're lost" said Baekhyun.

" ABOUT EVERYTHING!! DID YOU GUYS REALLY DECIDED TO BELIEVE IN YOONHEE INSTEAD OF JOOYEON???" he asked really angry or upset or both.

"Wasn't it true?" Asked Suho.

"OF COURSE NOT. ALL OF YOU MADE ME DISSAPOINTED." He continued.

"Calm down Luhan" said Kris "Explain us everything. Start with how did yoy met her?" He continued.

" Yeah! I'm very curious about that." I said. Luhan sighed and waited for minutes befoe he started already calmed down. But still looked pissed of and dissapointed like he said.

" I met her yesterday." He said looking down.

" Exactly, how can we trust her??" I asked. Luhan sent daggers at me and I could tell he wanted to punch me.

"You know what? " he asked but looking at ymthe others.

" I trust everything she says because even if she is strong and separates herself from the world, for some reason she trusts me and she opened up to me. She telled me many things about her and they just made me realize that she had and still lives a very difficult life. You guys dissapoint me because she telled me that for the first time someone welcomed her at SM and that someone is EXO. That it made her feel at home because just in the short time she spent with us at lunch she considered us her brothers and you didn't believe in her but in a stupid queenka who's obssesed with us. If you still don't believe in her, believe in me." He firmly stated while getting up from the couch ready to leave.

" Wait! Luhan wait!" Said Sehun. Luhan turned around.

" What?'' He asked.

" Gimme noona's phone number." Answered Sehun and everyone had their eyes like DO's.

"Why?" Asked Luhan.

"Because I want to visit my noona. My sister, if she or her parents don't mind." Said the maknae while taking out his phone.

"She lives alone." Said Luhan.

"WHAT?" Some of them asked surprised.

" Yes. She lives alone since she's 15 years old." Answered Luhan.

"Oh my god." "Seriously??" " Poor Jooyeon." Were some of the exclamations. Now I felt bad for her, I think Luhan's right.

" Do you know were she lives? I wanna accompany Sehun and visit her." Said Tao. Arghhh...Now I want to see her too.

" Yes. I know. Come on it's already dark. Let's hurry up." Said Luhan grabbing the maknaes and heading out.

"Yeah!" They cheered. The rest of us were stil shocked.

Suddenly Chanyeol spoke "I'd like to go too." Looking at Baekhyun while standing.

" Wait for me. " said Xiumin and Baekhyun.

"LUHAN WAIT FOR US!" They yelled while getting out.

Now it's just the 6 of us. How I wish to have the courage to yell that too, but I heard the car already left.

"I believe in Luhan." Said Suho breaking the silence.

"I think I believe in my new sister." Said Kris smiling and all of us laughed.

" We should go too, you know." Said Lay.

" Yeah! Jooyeon didn't get to pinch my cheeks too." Said Chen making all of us to laugh again.

" I wanna go too, but they already left." I said.

" Well, why don' t we text Luhan to tell us the direction?" Asked DO.

" Good Idea." Praised Kris. And we got into the car and started driving while asking the direction to Luhan.