Chapter 15

But she's a playgirl....right??

Kai POV

I got in my car and headed to school earlier than usual. I wanted to talk with Jooyeon alone. When I got out of the car saw Sehun walking with Jooyeon out of his car so I reached them.

 

"Hi guys."

"Hi hyung" said Sehun.

"Hi Kai." Said Jooyeon.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked.

"Noona needed a ride, so I brought her here." Answered Sehun.

"Oh..you don't know how to drive?" I asked.

"I know how to drive." She said.

"Oh you don't have a car." I told her.

"I left it at home." I looked at her confused and she added "At the manssion." Manssion? She has a manssion? But Sehun dragged her to the cafeteria and I followed them. When the bell rang, Jooyeon and I said goodbye to Sehun and went to the classroom. We sat at our table and I sighed. There's no opportunity for me to talk alone with Exo around, at school. I need to set things today so I asked her.

"I'm going to give you a ride home today, ok?" She looked at me surprised and said

"Thanks, but why?"

"I need to talk with you."

"Ok" she said and laid her head on the table and closed her eyes with the same position from yesterday. I noticed she weared different rings today. Stop! Jongin, she's a playgirl and worst she knew you and your mom and is still pretending she doesn't knows about mom plans. After the morning classes we got out of the classroom almost at the same time to lunch when Baekhyun appeared.

"Hi Jooyeon." Then turned to me "Jongin-ah, I need a favor later, ok?" He asked me.

"Wait a second." Said Jooyeon very surprised eyeing us.

"You are Jongin-ssi?" She asked me.

"Yes. Kai is my nickname."

"But, Kim Jong In?" She asked again in shock.

"Yes." I told her. So she wasn't pretending, she didn't knew me. But wasn't it what Luhan said? I had forgot. Silly me. So it means that now she knows that mom's plan is with me??

" Why Jooyeon?" Asked Baek.

"Oh. Forget about it, let's eat, oppa." And she left. Weird, why is she so surprised? Anyway we followed her.

Jooyeon POV

I didn't knew Kai was Jongin. I'm in shock. When I was on my way to the cafeteria, I got a call from Minhyun.

"Hel-"

 "Jooyeon, listen to me." he cut me. "We need to talk after school. It's very important." He said. Why everyone wants to talk with me today?

"Alright."

"I will come to your apartment at 8:00pm."

"Ok. I'll wait for you." I said and hung up. He sounded so worried that I'm not hungry anymore. So I decided to skip lunch and went to the back of the school. It was empty, just like I wanted it. I needed to relax and think.

Kai POV

After sometime following her to the cafeteria, we loose her from our sight. However we decided to go to the EXO table because probably she was already there. When we arrived she wasn't.

"Where's Jooyeon?" asked Chen.

"She hasn't come?" asked Baek.

"I thought she will come with you, because you guys have the same classes" said Sehun to me.

"She was with us, but on the way here we loose her from our sight." I told them.

"Where is she then?" asked Tao.

"I don't know." said Baek.

"I hope she doesn't skip lunch." said Luhan

"Why don't go find her.?" asked Tao

"If she wants to come she would have done so." explained Luhan. "I think she needs some time alone." he continued.

After lunch we returned to our classes. Jooyeon was abscent for the last 2 ones, wich are after the lunch break. So, it seems she was surprised after realizing I was Jongin and decided to avoid me because I wanted to talk with her. I gave up and headed to my car ready to leave. I was again surprised to find her waiting for me near the car at the passenger's side. She was doing something on her phone so she didn't knew I arrived. What is she doing here? I thought she was avoiding me. I came close and told her:

"I thought you left."

"You said you wanted to talk to me." she said without taking her eyes from the phone. But her tone was kind of cold. Like she was tired and wanted to get out as soon as posible.

"So you didn't leave because of that?"

"Yes" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then why did you skipped the last 2 classes?" I asked

"Because I didn't felt like going." she said irritated. Maybe something came while lunch time and she's sad, but I don't like this side of her. i makes me feel weak.

"Why?" I asked

" Is this what you wanted to talk about? Because I have important things to do." she said looking at me and ready to leave.

"No. Get in the car." I told her while I went to the driver's seat after opening the doors. She did and I exited the school.

"I have to be at home before 8:00pm, so whatever you want to talk about I'm willing to give all my attention to you until 7:30. Therefore, you have like 4 hours." she said. Doesn't she lives alone?

" Aren't you going to ask where we are going first?" I asked trying to bright the mood.

"No. I trust you." She said. WOW. Now I feel like an stupid who thinks bad about her while she's being nice to me and the others. She even trust in me. What kind of playgirl are you? HUH?