Chapter 25

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

“It seems Chen’s already here.” Said Chanyeol when we arrived home because there was a car in front of the house.

I parked the car in the garage and headed to the door with Chanyeol. Chen was sitting in the table beside the door waiting for us.

“Hi.” He said

“Hi” I answered as I unlocked the door and we got inside. I gave the movie to Chanyeol, which we already rented and I told them

“I’m going to change clothes. If you feel uncomfortable with the uniform I can give you some clothes, Yeollie.”

“Do you have men clothes?” he asked

“There’s a box with new clothes at the laundry that my father didn’t wanted to wear. You can take some and wear them.” I told him

“Ok.” He said nodding and with a smirk on.

“The laundry is over there.” I told him while  pointing with my finger. “Is a yellow box.” I told him.

“Yeah!” he cheered and left to the laundry.

“Make yourself comfortable, Chen.” I told him and he laid in the couch.

“Suuuuure~” he sang. I laughed and headed to my room. After changing clothes I went down and Sehun had already arrived. He was sitting in the couch laughing at some comedy Chanyeol put in the TV, he was sitting in the couch too, already changed and Chen was beside him.

“I’m here.” Someone said from the door.

“Kwangsu?” I asked and his head popped at the living room door. I was right.

“Jooyeon~” he sang and came to hug him. I returned the hug and laughed

“It’s being a long time.” I said and he released me.

“Good thing you are here.” He said “I was going to the apartment first but something told me I should come here first. Oh, you have company.” He said eyeing the other three.

“This are Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen.” I introduced them. “This is my friend Kwangsu.” I told the guys.

“Helloooo” greeted the others

“What are they doing here?” asked me Kwangsu

“They came to watch the new action movie.” I told him

“Seriously?!?” he asked enthusiastically in the guys’ direction. “You like that movie?” he asked happy.

“I’ve been waiting with my friend Baekhyun, for two months.” Said Chanyeol

“Me too.” Said Kwangsu while he sat near the guys and talked with Chanyeol about the movie and many other things they had in common. When Baekhyun arrived, Yeollie introduced him to Kwangsu and continued talking the three of them.

“Joonnie!” yelled Seungyeon happily as she entered the house and hugged me. Behind came Woori and then we played the movie. When it ended the boys stayed for some time but eventually left, then the girls and I went to my room to have our sleep over.

The next day they left in the morning. It’s Saturday so I decided to sleep some more, but when I was finally falling asleep the door-bell rang. Argh! I going to destroy that little device. I lazily got up and went to the elevator. Already in the first floor I approached the door. When I opened the door found Yongjoo standing there.

“Auntie, it’s Saturday. I wanted to sleep some more.” I told her while she entered the house. Just when I was going to close the door a foot stopped it. I turned around and …. Jongin was there.

“I haven’t entered yet and you’re closing the door?” he asked coldly. What the hell’s wrong with him? I’m not in the right mood neither so I answered coldly too while letting him enter.

“I didn’t saw you, so how was I supposed to know you were there?”

Yongjoo was sitting in the couch when we entered the living room and sat too.

“That’s what I want to talk about.” She said.

“What?” we both asked

“You guys accepted but aren’t acting like a couple.” She answered.

“And what else do you expect? I was forced to accept.” I told her irritated.

“That’s why I’m here. To tell you guys that today you’re going to have a date.” She said. What? I looked at Kai and he too was surprised.

“What?” we asked

“You guys thought that when you accepted it was over? I already reserved two restaurants. One for lunch and the other for dinner. So Jooyeon, go change and Jongin you too. Arrange between yourselves how your going to meet and I’m going to give Jongin the direction. Both of you better spend the day together, alright?” she asked and left.

“But-” I grabbed Jongin’s arm and cut him.

“Don’t. The faster we end this the better. Ok?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Then I’ll pick you up at 11:30.” He said and left. It was 10:56, so I went to the bathroom, took a bath and changed.

 

I went to the living room and Jongin was already sitting at the couch. Isn’t it 11:27? Anyway I’m ready.

“Let’s go.” I told him. He saw me then got up and we left.

 

“Why is your mother doing this?” I asked Jongin while sitting at the table where the waitress guided us.

“I don’t know.” He replied

“It’s weird. But you know it will get complicated, right?” I asked

“I think so.” He answered and covered his face with the menu. I did the same but once in a while I look at him over it. He was sitting in front of me, and I feel that he has been very quiet. It’s not like he talks a lot but he seems confused or immerse in something. We ordered and soon started eating.

“Why don’t we talk about something? It’s too quiet.” I told him

“About what?” he asked

“Uhm…  Let’s discuss this BIG problem.”

“I agree.”

“Are we going to tell the others?” I asked

“I think we should tell them if things get worse. But if we manage to end this fast and quietly, I don’t think they need to know.” He answered

“Good idea. But I have a feeling they will know about it before it ends.” I said

“Why?” he asked

“I don’t know…But think about it. Yongjoo want us to be a couple.”

“So?” he asked

“So…that couples make it sometimes public. I mean…their friends know about it.  And Yongjoo knows the guys, including some of my friends. And I bet she knows their parents too. But we may be able to keep it a secret.”

“Now that you say it, I don’t think we may be able to keep it a secret.” He said

“You think so?” I asked and pouted knowing the answer already but anyway he nodded and smiled.

“Don’t you have a crush or a girlfriend which may be affected because of Yongjoo?” I asked him

“No. Why?” he said

“Because your handsome and I thought you would have a girlfriend or something.” I said and he seemed surprised with my statement but said

“So if I’m handsome, I’m supposed to obviously have a girlfriend?”

“Don’t get me wrong. Think about it as a compliment.” I said and scoffed. He laughed and said

“Alright. I know you think I’m so handsome that you don’t want to stop being my ‘girlfriend’ and want to make it ‘public’ also.” He said smirking

“Yah! Of course not. Don’t tease me.” I told him and crossed my arms.

“But do we really have to spend all day together?” He asked

“Of course!” I said to quickly. He was taken aback but had an evil smile.

“I was right. You want it to be real.~” he sang mocking me

“Shhh…No I don’t.”

“Then why you want to spend all day with me and answered so quickly?” I approached my face to his and signaled him to come closer. He did and I held my hand to cover my mouth as if to tell him a secret.

“Yongjoo sent a people to follow us.” I whispered and regained my original position with crossed arms.

“How do you know?” he asked surprised

“It’s obvious. I can’t show you the couple because they would notice that I found them. Plus I have experience.” I mumbled the last part but he heard me.

“Experience?” he asked confused

“So… Where are we going later?” I asked him changing topics. He noticed and played along too, but gave me a ‘I’ll-ask-you-later’ look.

“Uhm…I don’t know. Where do you want to go?”

“Mmm… let’s walk around.”

“I thought you were  the type of girls who would ask to go to the amusement park.” He said with an amused smile.

“I don’t like amusement parks.” I told him

“Me neither.” He said. We pay and exited the restaurant. So we decided to walk the streets of Seoul.