Chapter 13

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

"Why's the door so heavy?" Asked Xiumin who entered along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun leaded by Luhan wo sat where he previuosly was.

"Wow. Nice apartment.'' Said Baekhyun eyeing it.

"Yeah. Very dood choice, dondsaeng." Said Chanyeol smiling at me while sitting in the arm of the couch and slapping Sehun's legs.

"Yah! Hyung." Protested Sehun and made an attempt to kick him but his hyung grabbed his feet and put them in his lap holding them so the maknae won' t kick him again.

"What are you doing there anyway?'' Asked Chanyeol giving him an evil smile.

"Where?" Asked Sehun confused.

"In Jooyeon's lap, babo"

"Sleeping." Said Sehun while putting out his tongue at Chanyeol in a mocking manner and closed his eyes again and made himself comfortable in my lap again. Aww Sehun is so cute. I never stopped strocking his hair with my right hand and with my left I poked his cheek and smiled then looked at the others.

Baekhyun was sitting beside Tao and Xiumin in the other couch. Luhan was still in the little slight one from before.

"So I'm really curious, Jooyeon. Why was the door so heavy?" Asked Xiumin resting his elbow on the couch arm and his face on his hand.

" Show him Jooyeonie.'' Told me Tao.

"Alright." I took out the remote control from my pocket, covered Sehun's ear, even if it wouldn't help a lot and press the play button. The loud music started playing and the three new ones had shocked expressions. Baekhyun covered his ears and Chanyeol was grinning like a freak. I pressed pause and it stopped.

"WOW YEONNIE, NEXT TIME I'M DEFINATELY GOING TO DO A PARTY HERE." said Chanyeol almost yelling, I think the music made him a little bit deaf for the moment.

" Yeonnie?" Asked Luhan.

" Yeah! Yeollie and Yeonnie, brother and sister." Said Chanyeol and EVERYONE started laughing. I high fived him and said

" Kure. I like it. Then I'm going to call you Yeollie oppa."

" Of course. I like it too, Yeonnie." Then I turned to the others

" Do you guys want something? A drink? A snack? Anything?" I asked them.

" I want a coke" said Xiumin.

"Ok" but then Sehun grabbed my wrist and said." Go get it yourself, hyung."

" Yah! Maknae." Said Xiumin standing up. We laughed, including Xiumin. Then he said. "Can I?"

" Sure. " I answered

" I want one too." Said Beakyeol. I smiled, this guys. Xiumin made his way to the kitchen when the door bell rang again. Baekhyun stood up and made his way to open the door.

Kai POV

We arrived and waited for someone to open the door. Suddenly it did and Baekhyun was before us.

" You' re here." He said looking at us. No, Baekhyun we're at Hong Kong, of course we are here. Babo hyung just let us in, it's not even your house.

" Can we enter?" Asked DO. Finally, someone intelligent. Thanks hyung.

" Sure." Said Baek and leaded the six of us into the apartment, I envy him and the others for getting here and usef to it before me. It' s amazing, I love this apartment. Simple and not to big but modern. Then we got to the living room where the other boys were at. Baek return to a couch were he sitted beside Tao, who was beside Jooyeon, who had- WHAT?? Sehun' s in her lap?? I can't believe my eyes. And she's strocking his hair, I'm going to kill you, maknae Sehun. I envy you right now so much. He didn't even looked at us he had his eyes closed. Chanyeol was sitting in the arme of the couch holding Sehun's long legs.

Luhan was in front of them. Then Xiumin came from the kitchen and handed a coke to Baekhyun and Chanyeol while then he opened his and sitted in the couch behind Luhan. I decided to make my way and sat beside Xiumin. Then Kris and Chen joined us. D.O, Lay and Suho grabbed some chairs from the dinner table and placed them in the living room and sat.

" Do you guys want anything?" Asked Jooyeon. Yes. I want to be Sehun right now. :(

" Again, noona?" Asked Sehun cutely. Again?? What happened?

" Don't worry I will get the drinks." Said Suho walking to the kitchen. So...He understood what's happening?

"You guys missed the party." Said the panda. What party? Huh?

"It's true." Said Luhan smiling.

"What do you usually do when you are alone?" Asked Suho while handing us cokes and sat back on the chair.

"Well...I'm usually alone, so I'm most of the time here, at the living room. Sometimes I watch TV, use the internet, play video games, cook, listen to music,-" She was cut by everyone.

"You play video games?"

" You can cook?"

"With that volume?''

" Please, one at a time." She said.

" Me first" said DO." You cook?" He asked.

"Of course, I didn't wanted to live from instant ramyun noodles." She answered.

" It's true. We should cook together one day." He said.

" He's in charge of cooking at the dorm" explained Lay.

"Sure. Why not?" She said to DO after nodding to Lay.

"You play video games.?" Asked Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Mhm, I love video games." She repplied.

"Cool, we so have to play together at the dorm." Said Chanyeol.

"Jooyeonnie, when you said you listened to music, is it with the volume from before?'' Asked Tao. What happened before?

"hahahaha, No, I use headphones." She said. I want to know whats happening here.

"What volume?" Asked DO.

" A super cool High volume" said Chanyeol.

"Can we hear it?" Asked Suho.

"I think Sehun's asleep." She said still strocking his hair. She's even worrying for him. I'm so sad.

"Sehun-ah!!!" Yelled Chanyeol and Sehun woke up with a shocked expression. Jajajaja good one,hyung.

"Mmm poor Sehun." Said Jooyeon patting the maknae's head. He smiled and laid his head in her lap again.

"Now, can we hear it?" Asked Chen.

"It's up to you'' said Jooyeon giving a little remote control to Chanyeol who smiled like crazy and then she covered Sehun's ears. Oh... So it's very lou- My thoughts were stopped by music. Damn it, those are good speakers. This is awesome, I'd like to dance here. Cool, but Chanyeol paused it.

"Wow. It's really loud" said Suho. We continued talking and then watched TV for a couple of minutes until Suho spoke

"Well guys, I think we should leave. It was Jooyeon's first day, she must be tired." Argh, I don't wanna leave.

"Right. Goodnight dongsaeng." Said Luhan standing up.

"Bye bye Yeonnie" said Chanyeol standing up too and lifting adruptly the maknae from Jooyeons lap.

''Hey!" He protested. Once he was standing said "Bye noona, thanks."

The others started doing the same and when we reached the door she said

"Thanks guys, for coming here.''

"No problem, if you are lonely call me." Said hyung messing her hair

"Oppa." She protested. The others laughed and then we left. I had to go to the house and the rest to the dorm. But at my car I received a call from mom

"Jongin-ah, hurry up and come home. I want to talk.".