Chapter 7

But she's a playgirl....right??

Yongjoo POV

"OK, thank you so much. Goodbye." I hung up the telephone after calling SM to subscribe Jooyeon. I was the one who called her mother, because I knew she would make her return to SM. I convinced the principal (because my husband and I are friends of him) of subscribing Jooyeon on EVERY class Jongin takes. I'm brilliant and so happy now. Just then I heard someone knocking the door.

"Come in." I said. It was Jooyeon.

"Honey~" I sang as I hugged her tightly. I'm sorry for doing this to you Jooyeonie but it's for your own good and Jongin's.

"Come sit over here." I guide her as I sat beside her.

" It' s about SM. My mother told me to come here for the information." She said, it seems she doesn't like the idea not even a little bit.

"oh yeah. Here it is." I said passing her the papers the school sent me by fax a while ago with her classes, locker and everything.

"Thanks." She said while reading them.

" Won't you be lonely at school?" I asked her hoping she will say something like 'yes. If just I had someone to help me.' and I wouls say 'you can ask my son'. Instead she answered with no sadness or afraid tone and without taking her eyes from the papers.

"I prefer it that way. I hope no one approaches me so I could have peaceful year. Besides there's nothing wrong with being alone. Sometimes it's better than bad company." I didn't know how to repply, she must really hate it there. Anyway, it's done, she must go.

"So, I heard you're starting tomorrow."

"Yes, so I need to prepare and see my friends before changing school, so.... See you someday, I guess. Goodbye auntie. Thanks gor everything." She said as she stood up and headed to the door.

"Alright. Goodbye and goodluck." I said as she closed the door.

Jooyeon POV

In my way to the study it hif me. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it. This is all Yongjoo's doing. It's no coincidence that she asked about my school, then I receive a call from my mom telling me to change school to the one Yonjoo wants me at. Then she's at charge of subscribing me. I will try not to talk so much and get out as soon as posible. She practically helped me get out when she said that I was starting tomorrow. So I took my oportunity and exited. I didn't lied, I'll try to clear my mind with my friends and probably won't see them in some time. I need to get used to it. I soon found myself outside the manssion and I forgot that I have no transportation. At first I was planning to leave with auntie but now I'm not in the mood to be with her. She came after two years without lookinh for me and decides to take me from my comfort zone?? I'm mad at her. But I'm planning on discovering why all of the sudden she's behaving like this. Even if I need to play her game, but I'm really curious. All of this is wierd, but first a ride. Otoke?? I'm sorry Junhong, I'll have to walk. Arghhh but tomorrow's my first day of school and is a long way. I can't be neither extremely tired nor late in the morning.

"Hey! You" Someone called but I was so immersed in my thoughts while walking that I didn't notice the car near me.

 

I stopped to look at the driver who called me and he stopped the car. What's he doing here? This is the entrance road to the manssion, does he knows Yongjoo.

"Stop staring at me, it's rude." Said the guy.

"Sorry." But I couldn't help it, he was handsome but had at the same time a very cute face. Then I noticed that he was wearing a SM High uniform. I bet his coming from school.Ahh he must be Jongin.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I had a meeting with your mother." I answered.

"My mother? She doesn't lives here." Is he an idiot of cou- Wait, maybe he's not J-

" Ah I see. You mistook me for Jongin-ah. How cute!" He said smiling. CUTE? I don't like being called cute.

"Jonginie didn't telled me he had such a beautiful friend. But it seems she doesn't knows him or at least his face. Argh I should ask him later." He mumbled to himself but I could hear. Now I forgive him for calling me cute since he called me beaut-

"Anyway, as I was telling you, I'm not Jongin-ah. I'm his friend, that's why I'm here to visit him.''

"Oh well, good luck and nice to meet you. I need to get going before it gets dark." I said while bowing and started to walk.

"Wait!" He called and I stopped.

"I was calling you before but you seemed distracted, to tell you that's not safe for a pretty lady to walk home alone." He said.

"uh I know, thank you." He chuckled

'' What I'm trying to say it's that I'm willing to take you home." He explained with a sweet smile. Should I? He's cute, and Jongin's friend, and a SM student and I really need a ride home.

"But it's a bit far." I told him and he smiled and opened the passengers door.

"No problem. Anyway, I was bored and didn't knew where to go that's why I came here to get Jongin. But he's not so funny lately like he used to be. He has a lot of problems I guess it's better to ride you home."

"ok, then" I said as I stepped inside the car and closed the door.

"Sure, thank you. But in return you need to do me a favor." He said while turning un the engine and turning to return to the principal road.

" Well it depends." I told him. He chuckled again.

"Don't worry, it's easy." He said while smiling and looking at the road in front then at me.

"Well, ask." I told him.

"You just need to tell me your name and be my friend. I have a feeling when I meet people that tells me if they are good friends and I want you to be my friend. And I have some good friends too, as I told you I choose the correct ones. But maybe you won't found it easy since I'm a little bit too crazy and cheerful." He said calmly as he caressed his neck akwardly. But I found it cute and I consider myself a good friend so I kind of trust him.

"Thank You. Then it's no problem." I told him. He flashed me a bright and happy smile and said

"Really??" He looked surprised. Maybe because he didn't expected me to accept to something like that from practically a stranger.

"Yes. Really. My name is Jooyeon and I would be glad to be your friend."

"Thank you. I'm really gratefull. Let's be best friends, by the way my name is Luhan."