Chapter 23

But she's a playgirl....right??

Jooyeon POV

“Uhm… guys these are my best friends… and girls this is EXO.” I told them. They just nodded.

“First. You three, why don’t you change clothes before talking.” I told them while giving them their underwear and Suho’s pants.

“Sure.” They said and changed in the room near the living room. When they come back changed they had their uniforms and towels in their head or neck.

“Let’s seat first.” Said Suho taking a seat at the couch followed by Kai, Tao and Xiumin, leaving the three of us there. I sat on the floor in front of them and crossed my legs on my lap. Seungyeon imitated my movements siting beside me at my left side. Woori sighed and sat at my right with her legs crossed in front of her and supporting herself with her hands in the floor.

“This is Woori unnie.” I said signaling at my right “and Seungyeon.” To my left.

“Annyong.” Simply said Woori. I know Seungyeon was a bit shy with boys so she just smiled.

 

 

Woori

                    Seungyeon

 

“I’m Suho.” Said Suho

“Kai” he introduced himself and it continued like that until it was near the end of the couch.

“Lay”

“Kris” he coldly introduced and Seungyeon gasped but Woori said:

“You!” pointing at him accusingly. All eyes were on him and Woori. I know she identified him. I was praying they wouldn’t notice.

“How dare you come her-” I cut Woori who asked almost standing up and with an icy tone sending daggers at him.

“And the last one is Baekhyun.” I said signaling at him and he smiled awkwardly still confused at what happened. Woori looked at me dumbfounded and I whispered to her

“Let’s talk for a moment.” And we stood up and I grabbed Seungyeon’s hand to stand her up and she did after sending Kris another icy stare.

“We will be back very soon. Uhm… Three more go to wash.Uhm… Remember to leave the underwear.”I said as I pushed the girls in the room were the guys previously changed clothes. I closed the door and went to the very back so the others wouldn’t hear us.

“What the hell is he doing her?!” asked hissing Woori who looked as if she could beat him right now.

“yeah! What is he doing here?” asked Seungyeon

“Look I just met the group like two days ago. They don’t know anything and I will tell them one by one later. Just pretend you mistook him for someone for now.” I told them

“Are you defending him?” asked Woori

“Of course not, Unnie. I don’t want to ruin my relationship with the others. They are great friends too. Plus I have a BIGGER problems going on.” I told her with a worried look.

“Why do I feel it has to do with that stupid auntie of you who came back?” she asked

“You are right. And it’s a very big problem so I need to talk with both of you but when EXO leaves.”

“I’ll try my best. But I really want to punch him hard on the face.” She said. I chuckled and said

“Thanks Unnie.”

“No problem. Let’s go dongsaengs.” She said leading us to the door. “You need to tell us where you found so many hot guys shirtless.” She said making us laugh. We exited the room and headed back to the living room and sat at our previous places.

“I’m sorry about what happened. Woori mistook Kris for a stupid jerk we don’t see long ago.” I said giving him a hidden message. He looked away and said

“It’s alright.” No it’s not. Pss. But the others seemed to believe it and relaxed. I looked at Kai and he gave me a suspicious stare. He didn’t believe it. Otoke??? Stay quiet, Kai.

“So Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun left to shower?” I asked EXO and they nodded. Good

“Then I’ll dry their clothes. I think some time between you guys will make you to get along.” I said as I left to the laundry again with the basket.

Woori POV

What the hell is wrong with Jooyeon? How she dares to leave us with this guys? The awkwardness will eat us alive. Heelp. Wait I can handle this stupid guys. Except Kris, I looked at him and he was looking at the floor. I turned to the others. I have to admit I had never seen so many handsome guys together. Some of them were looking at us. I looked at Seungyeon and she was playing with her hands awkwardly.

“So, how did you guys met Jooyeon?” I asked to break the silence

“Uhm… Noona-” A guy spoke but he stopped when Seungyeon looked at him. She blushed and looked away. I looked at him and he had blushed too and looked at me then to other guy. I don’t remember this guy’s name. I don’t remember any of this guys’ names, except Kris’s. I at remembering names.

“Jooyeon what?” I asked

“She’s new at SM and we met her there thanks to Luhan.” Said a tanned good looking one. He eyed the one who previously started answering with a ‘don’t-talk-about-that’ look and he understood. What happened?

“She’s not new. But which one of you is Luhan?” I asked. They chuckled looking at themselves and then to me again.

“He’s not here.” Other answered. Why did they had to be so many?

“Look. I at remembering names, so you have to help me because you are to many guys.” I told them and they laughed hard. Well at least they are not awkward anymore.

“Luhan’s showering.” Said a very handsome one. “I’m Chen, by the way.” Oh my God. He’s so handsome. Am I fangirling now? Stop Woori. But he smirked at me when I kept looking at him. I melted, officially. Someone help me.

“Unnie” called Seungyeon. It’s the first word she has pronounced in minutes. I turned to her and she whispered to me

“Why do you think they are showering at Jooyeon’s place?” Good question.

“I don’t know. Ask them.” I told her and she did.

“Uhm… Why are you guys showering at unnie’s place?” she asked.

“She’s your unnie?” asked the guy who blushed before. He was smiling like he was very happy to know it was true.

“oh. Yes.” Said Seungyeon

“And you are?” I asked him

“Sehun.” He said.

“Do you have a sister?” asked another guy.

“Do you have a name?” I asked him and a guy cracked up laughing really hard. He has a cool laugh.

“Take  that, hyung!” he said with a deep voice laughing and patting the couch. I smiled and the others laughed too but not so hard as that guy.

“Shut up, Chanyeol.” Said the guy who asked him. So Chanyeol is his name? I won’t forget that one.

“Yes. I’m Suho.” Continued the guy.

“Why do you want to know if I have a sister,Suho?” I asked him

“I asked. You asked. I answered so answer too before asking another question.” He told me. Damn it he’s right. To intelligent.

“Yes. I have.” I told him

“Is she older?” he asked

“I asked a second question first.” I told him and Chanyeol couldn’t resist to laugh again. “I asked. You asked. I answered so answer too before asking another question.” I continued saying the same he told me.

“You resemble someone I know, Woori. But she’s not mean and cold.” He said. What? Who dares to have a face like me? And how he dares say something like that to me?

“Wooo.” Said the guys amused and Seungyeon laughed.

“Seungyeon.” I nagged her.

“Miane, unnie.” She said laughing.

“She’s older.” I told him

“Really?!” he asked very surprised. “Do you have a photo of her?” he continued very serious and the others seemed surprised too about what he was doing.

“I have.” I answered

“Can I see it?” he asked. Should I? I’m curious though to know what’s the story behind all of this. So I eyed him suspiciously while handing him my wallet where the picture was.

He opened the wallet and gasped. The others cornered around to watch what made their friend so surprised.

“What is it?” I asked him and he had his jaw dropped.

“This is my girlfriend.” He said. YOUR WHAT?

“YOUR WHAT?” all of us asked shocked.