Chapter 10

But she's a playgirl....right??

Kai POV

When I got to my next class, was surprised to find Jooyeon waiting by the desk to have her seat. I sat down and looked at her since she was at the front. God, she's beautiful! But the beauty that's just my type. She still had her bored or pokerface on. It seems she doesn't like it here. When the bell rang the teacher guide her to her new chair, wich was in front of me. I guess it's going to be hard for me to pay attention to the first two periods. By lunchtime I found out she was in all of my classes. ( because once I entered a classroom I always found her at the front) When the bell rang indicating that lunchtime started, I hurried and got out. Is she going to be alone? Stop thinking about her.

"Kai" someone grabbed my shoulder and it ended up being Sehun.

"What's on your mind distracting you?" He said while we walked to the exo table with our lunch.

"Nothing, don't worry" I told him and joined the guys. I sat beside Sehun (right) and to my left was DO hyung. The others were across us and beside Sehun. We were laughing at something Chanyeol said when Sehun asked:

" Where's Luhan?" Aish this Hunhan. But it's true, Luhan's always here at lunch and he was missing today.

"I don't know, but he came to school." Said Xiumin.

"...then I'm glad." Said a familiar voice.

" a yo Luhan!" Said Chanyeol. Speaking of the devil. "Where were you?" Asked Sehun. Gosh, these two.

"I thought you w-" Sehun was interrupted by Tao " Who is she?"

Now I was curious and looked up from my food to see what was the panda talking about and once again was surprised. Luhan was just going to take a seat and motioned the girl to do the same. She seemed hesitant at first, but sat beside him.

"She's Jooyeon, my new friend." Introduced Luhan.

"Annyong guys." She said simply a little uncomfortable. I could see the boys were going crazy in their interiors. Like they were containing themselves from giggle or do something like fangirling because of her. I knew they would find her pretty.

" Annyong" said all of them at the same time while grinning. Could they be any more obvious? Aish this hyungs.

" I was late because I was trying to find her, so she wouldn't be alone." Explained Luhan. Wait. That's right from my shock from watching her here I forgot she came with Luhan. How do they know each other. I envy Luhan for the first time.

"You are always welcome here. I hope we can be good friends. I'm Suho." He said while extending his hand for her to shake it and she did while smiling. Oh god that smile made my heart go crazy. But it was for Suho hyung. This grandpa!.

 " Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends too." She said.

"Me too. I'm Tao, the cute panda." He said while puffing his cheeks. Seriously Tao, who would fall for that?

"Awww...how cute. I'll be glad to be your friend too." She said while poking his cheek and Tao blushed madly. What's wrong with her? Tao's not cute. She and duizhang are the only ones fooled by him. But when the others saw what she did, they gasped and some complained since all of them wanted a bit of her attention.

"Hey! I'm more cute." Complained Luhan.

" Whatever oppa."Luhan just chuckled at her response. OPPA? Oppa? I heard wrong. Right?

"I'm the most cute here. And call me oppa too, I'm Xiumin btw."

"Araso oppa" she said pinching his cheek. Just like Tao, he blushed.

"Noona, that's not fair. He's not the cutest one but the oldest one. I'm the maknae." Said Sehun.

"Yah! Do you wanna die?" Asked Xiumin.

" But noona, you look familiar." Oh no detective Sehun noticed. Otoke?

" Now I remember. You were the girl at the p-"

"I'm Kai nice to meet you." I cut the maknae and I don' even know why. I think just like that night I want to protect her, even if she's so strong. She wouldn' t be comfortable if the guys knew she was slapped by that jerk.

Sehun pouted and she pinch his cheek too and then his hair. ( J.yeon is sitted beside Sehun cause Luhan is sitted beside her but wanted to be close Sehun at the same time) Sehun now was REALLY blushing, since he has such a pale skin, it was very obvious. Everyone laughed even if they were envious but she turn her eyes to me while smiling.

" Nice to meet you Kai, I guess I didn' have the chance yo greet you formally in class." She explained while extending her arm in my direction so I could shake her hand. I was right, her hands were very soft and my heart stopped beating while I shaked her hand briefly and we exchanged smiles before she turn to the guys again.

"What?!! You guys have classes together??!!" Asked everyone in shock.

"ALL classes." I said calmed but proudly at the same time. Everyone had their jaws dropped. Take that guys!! Jaja victory for me. You may have taken her from me at lunch but I have all day with her! Yes! Jooyeon laughed because of their expressions and they laughed because of her laugh. Including me even if her laugh sent butterflies to my stomach. We had a good time while the other members introduced themselves and laughed more. I was very happy for the first time after so long. Until the queenka of the school, Yoonhee, came to the table and sent icy stares towards Jooyeon. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Yoonhee.

" Well. Look who's back?" She said while her friends joined her.

" Now you want to steal our oppas again, ?" She asked with a disgusted face. All of us put surprised and angry faces and some even stood up. ?? She know Jooyeon was here? Steal oppas? AGAIN???

____________________________________________________________________________

please comment ! : ) I would be very grateful