Two

A New Life As A Guy

 

Taeyeon's POV

Wooyoung and Minho were riding in a car while Sulli and I were of course riding on my precious bike. I got the bike recently and I cherished it a lot. I did not know why but I prefer bikes than cars. After starting the engine, I followed behind Wooyoung's car to the cafe.

 

"The students like to hang here. Minho and I always hang here too," Wooyoung said as we entered the cafe. I looked around the place and spotted her again: the one who said the bad word to me. Our eyes met and I felt a lump in my throat. She rolled her eyes and broke the eye contact. She continued talking to her friend like nothing happened at all. "Ignore her. She's not worth your time," Wooyoung told me. I nodded my head and followed him to a table.

 

Seated at a table, a waiter came to our table and asked for our order. Since I was not really hungry, I ordered for a chocolate cheesecake and chocolate milkshake. Yup, I'm a chocolate maniac. Sulli ordered the same thing as me and the boys did not order anything. "Why didn't you order anything, Minho hyung?" Sulli asked her buddy. Wow, her acting is really good.

 

"I'm not hungry. I just like hanging out here with my friends," Minho answered and smiled at Sulli. I looked at my cousin and saw that she was blushing. I kicked her leg from under the table and she glared at me. "What's wrong Jinri?" Minho asked.

 

Sulli faked a smile to him and replied, "Nothing's wrong."

 

Our cheesecakes and milkshakes finally arrived. I thanked the waiter and devoured the cheesecake quickly. I looked up from my plate and saw the other the two boys looking at me with their jaws hanging. Sulli was used to it so she did not mind. 'The shikshin made me into this,' I said in my mind. I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. "When it comes to sweet things like this cake, I am uncontrollable," I said and grinned.

 

"I can't believe I am saying this but Taeyeon, you are so cute!" Wooyoung exclaimed and pinched my cheeks.

 

I pushed his hands away and said, "I am not gay okay."

 

"Neither am I but you are seriously cute buddy," Wooyoung said and smiled.

 

"Whatever," I muttered and drank my milkshake.

 

Sulli's POV

My sister must have infected Taeyeon unnie. My sister, Sooyoung unnie, was known to be the biggest shikshin of our family. She always hang out with Taeyeon unnie and I so Taeyeon unnie must have been infected by her and became a shikshin as well. I pierce through my cake with the fork and put it in front of Minho oppa's mouth. "Have some. It's delicious," I told him.

 

"No thanks Jinri ah," Minho oppa rejected.

 

"Just eat it dude. It's not like a guy will feed you again," Wooyoung oppa teased Minho oppa.

 

"Yeah Minho. Su...Jinri rarely feed guys except for me," Taeyeon unnie said, joining Wooyoung oppa in teasing Minho oppa.

 

"It's alright if you don't want it hyung," I said to Minho and turned the fork to feed myself. It was weird calling him hyung. I did not expect the next move though.

 

Minho oppa held onto my hand and ate the chocolate cheesecake that almost went into my mouth. Wait, wasn't that an indirect kiss? No, it is not. Why do I care about this anyways?

 

"Thank you for the cake Jinri. You are right, it is delicious," Minho oppa said. I hung my head low as I was blushing. All of the sudden, I felt like someone was beside me and turned to look at who it was. "Oh, what brings you here Krystal?" I asked her.

 

"Feed me. I'm jealous of what you have just done to Minho oppa," Krystal replied straightforwardly.

 

Okay...That was weird and random. How could she just be that straightforward? "Okay," I said and stabbed the cake. "Open up now," I said to Krystal like she was a baby. She did as I said and bit onto the cake. She gulped it down after she chewed it and grinned at me.

 

"Thank you Jinri~" she chirped and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks burning up once again. Taeyeon unnie snickered.

 

"Looks like someone is in love with you Jinri," she teased and winked at me. My face got redder and I excused myself to the washroom. Wait...which washroom should I go to?!

 

Taeyeon's POV

Sulli excused herself to the washroom. I wonder which she would choose. I was observing her until Wooyoung called me. "Hey Taeyeon," he said. "Can you help me pay the bill at the counter over there? Here's the money. It's my treat."

 

"Okay," I said and took the money from his hand. I looked at Sulli for the last time and saw her entering the male's washroom. 'Hope nothing goes wrong inside,' I said in my mind and went to the counter.

 

I was queuing up, waiting for my turn and when it was finally my turn, someone cut my queue. I clenched my fist and said politely, "Excuse me, I was here first."

 

The person turned around and it was none other than Tiffany, the girl who was in the same lecture class as me. She looked at me, uninterested. "So?" she asked monotonously.

 

"Let me go first," I simply replied.

 

"Did you just answer me back? Do you know who I am?" Tiffany questioned and took a step forward. Right now, there was no gap in between us but we were not touching each other.

 

"No I don't know you since I just transferred here. Now  I wonder why everyone is afraid of you," I answered back without any fear.

 

"You're really daring Kim Taeyeon," she said and smirked.

 

"How do you know my name?" I asked dumbly.

 

"Your nametag," Tiffany said matter-of-factly and pointed at the sticker above my pocket.

 

I'm so stupid...

 

"I may not know a lot about you but I hope we can be friends," I said and pulled out my hand for a handshake.

 

"I don't need a friend like you," she muttered. "I don't make friends with an annoying person like you."

 

"I'm not going to give up Tiffany," I said to her in English.

 

"So you understand what I said to you just now. You're an interesting and annoying person Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany said before she moved away from me and went to the counter.