Twenty-Three

A New Life As A Guy
Krystal's POV

Why is my dad here? How does he know Jinri's dad? What is actually going on here?

 

We were all seated at the living room, Jinri beside her dad and I was beside mine. I kept glancing at Jinri because of the bruise on her face. I can't believe that Amber would do such a thing.

 

"It's such a great thing knowing you and my daughter are friends," Mr Choi said with a smile.

 

"Y-yes," my dad said awkwardly. Why wouldn't he? He knows Jinri and I are a couple. So, he was feeling uncomfortable.

 

Jungah unnie came and served the drinks. She gave signals to Jinri and I and we both excused ourselves.

 

Once at the kitchen, Jungah unnie looked at us with a smile. "What's with the smile, unnie?" Jinri asked.

 

"You two can take this chance to change Mr Jung's mind!" Jungah unnie replied and clasped her hand together.

 

Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that?

 

"I wish you two good luck," Jungah unnie said and did a fist pump to encourage us.

 

Before we returned back to the living room, I kissed Jinri's bruise and then her lips. "Thanks," she said and rubbed her hand. I giggled at her cute action and she grinned.

 

I went back to my dad's side after the little moment with Jinri. The way he was sitting was really awkward and he seemed nervous.

 

"I heard that Krystal is getting married. Didn't you say she likes girls?" Mr Choi said after he took a sip of his drink.

 

"Er...yes she likes girls but I don't want her to marry a girl because it will ruin my reputation," my dad said and my eyes widened. My dad only wanted me to marry Minho oppa because he cared about his reputation! Does he not even care about my happiness?

 

"You're serious about this? Don't you care about your daughter's happiness?" Mr Choi asked. Did he read my mind or something?

 

My dad sighed and looked at me. I avoided eye contact with him and I know he felt guilty. "It's not that I don't. I just don't like the thought of my daughter liking her own gender," my dad tried to explain.

 

I looked at Jinri and she looked like she was deep in her thoughts. Still, she looked cute. I did not know I was smiling until Mr Choi kept calling my name.

 

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

 

Mr Choi looked at me with a playful smirk. Jinri must have gotten her genes from her father. "I see you're staring at my daughter," he said. "Do you like her?"

 

Jinri choked on her drink and everyone looked at her. She muttered a sorry and looked at me.

 

"The both of you look suspicious," Mr Choi said. He looked at Jinri and asked, "What is your relationship with her, Sulli?"

 

Jinri laughed awkwardly and answered, "She's my girlfriend appa."

 

My face heated up and Mr Choi looked surprised. Will he accept our relationship? Thinking about it makes me nervous.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Thanks for sending me home Taeyeon," I said and hugged her. She tiptoed and kissed my forehead. "Midget," I .

 

"Yah, don't call me that anymore," she pouted. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She melt into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her neck while hers were on my waist.

 

"I know you girls are together but can you two do it secretly next time?" I heard my dad's voice.

 

Taeyeon and I quickly pull away from each other with our face blushed. My dad chuckled and patted Taeyeon's head. "I'm lucky you're the one my daughter's dating," he said.

 

"I will never hurt her, Uncle. I have to go now. Good evening," Taeyeon said and bowed. I gave her a peck on the lips before she goes off. She rode on her bike and sped off.

 

"I'm so happy seeing that my daughter is actually in love," my dad said. He kissed my forehead amd pushed me inside. "Jessica's waiting for you in your room."

 

I entered my room and saw Jessica sleeping on my bed. I rolled my eyes. Typical of Jessica Jung to do this. I put my bag aside and jumped on the bed, causing Jessica to flinch. "Wake up sleepy head," I said and lied beside her.

 

"No, I'm tired," Jessica murmured.

 

"For your info, this is my room Jessi. Not yours," I stated.

 

Jessica ignored whatever I said and pulled the cover up to her head. "So you came here just to sleep?" I asked.

 

"No. I wanted to talk to you but I'm too tired to speak now. Let me sleep~" Jessica whined.

 

I sighed and in the end, I fell asleep as well.

 

**

 

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Jessica sitting on top of me with a wide smile. I rubbed my eyes and pushed her off me. "Yah!" she pouted and folded her arms.

 

"Tell me, why are you here?" I asked.

 

"I heard you and Taeyeon are official. Do you really love her?" Jessica questioned me.

 

"You know Taeyeon's a girl? Of course I love her! She makes me feel weird in a good way," I answered with a smile.

 

"I like this Tiffany. I wonder, when am I going to get a partner?" Jessica pouted again.

 

"You'll find him or maybe her soon," I said.

 

"I hope so."

 


A/N: Just a really short update >< So, people are wondering who Jessica will end up with but some of you prefer YulSic, some prefer SooSica. I adore both couples but I'm not sure if I want to add another couple. Do you want Jessica to have a partner?

Additional: I was thinking of SooSica since Sooyoung is here most of the time.