Nineteen

A New Life As A Guy
Tiffany's POV

After Taeyeon's brother pulled away from the kiss, I saw Taeyeon looking at us. She had a hurt look. How long had she been looking at us? Taeyeon's brother wanted to kiss me again but I stopped him.

 

"No. This shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have kissed me," I said coldly.

 

"What do you mean? You kissed me back," he said.

 

"I was in shock. I should have pulled away. I don't even like you," I said and went up to look for Taeyeon. She could be in any of the rooms.

 

After opening five doors which was empty, I wanted to give up. I leaned against a door and sighed. Where is she? If only I pushed him away, This would not have happened. Taeyeon must be really upset. We kissed a few moments ago and then I, no, her brother kissed me which I did not push away. I am feeling so guilty.

 

"I saw what happened," I heard someone said. My body jolted and the person chuckled. "I'm sorry I startled you Ms Hwang."

 

I turned to the person and it was Taeyeon's maid, Kahi unnie. "It's alright. Do you...by any chance know where Taeyeon is?" I asked awkwardly.

 

Kahi unnie smiled. "She's in the music room. She's always there when she's upset. She must really like you," she answered.

 

"Thank you so much," I said and bowed.

 

"The music room is right beside her room. I'm sure you'll find a way to cheer her up," Kahi unnie said.

 

When I entered the music room, Taeyeon was seated in front of a grand piano. What's with the two Taeyeons and piano. I shut the door without making a sound and carefully walked towards Taeyeon without making a sound as well.

 

"What are you doing here Tiffany? Shouldn't you be with my brother now?" Taeyeon asked me coldly.

 

I stopped at my spot and bit my lower lip. I felt really guilty. "The kiss just now shouldn't have happened. He kissed me first and I was too surprised to pull away," I tried to explain.

 

I heard Taeyeon sighed. "I can forgive that. My brother is a player. What's worse is that he even has a fiance now."

 

"Why do you forgive me so easily?" I asked. "I feel like I've only hurt you a lot."

 

Taeyeon patted the seat beside her. I joined her and she said, "Love makes you do stupid things. Even when I know you are hurting me, I can't help but to forgive you and hope that you won't do it again although you would."

 

"...You know that we can't be together right? We're both girls," I said softly. It actually hurt me when I said that.

 

"Love has no barriers, Tiffany. If two people whether of the same or different gender love each other, why not?"

 

"I'm sorry. I just can't. Let's just forget everything that happened to us," I said and stood up from the seat.

 

"See, you're hurting me again. Is it that fun to hurt someone that loves you?" Taeyeon muttered.

 

Sulli's POV

After the dinner with Krystal's family, I was left with only Minho oppa at the dining table. The rest had gone to Mr Jung's study to discuss some things. Minho oppa had a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

 

"How did you find out about my real identity?" I asked.

 

"Ever since we've met, I found you awfully familiar. I tried to remember but I couldn't until I saw your picture from last year's business party," he replied.

 

"By the way, Choi Jinri is my real name. I didn't make that up," I told him.

 

Minho oppa chuckled and got off his seat. He went closer to me and leaned closer to me. "Did I tell you I had a crush on you back there?" He whispered into my ear. "I didn't think that you would suddenly turn gay for Krystal."

 

"Things happen, I can't decide my fate," I said.

 

"Maybe if I had came to you and get to know you, we would have been already engaged by now. However, I lost the chance to. However, now that I'm engaged with Krystal, nothing gets better than this," Minho said with a sly smirk.

 

I scoffed. "I can't believe I had a crush on you."

 

"Maybe you want a kiss before I'm married to the one and only Krystal Jung?" Minho oppa asked.

 

The Jungs and Minho's parents were back and Minho oppa went back to his seat. I gave him a glare and he just smiled at me. A few weeks ago, it made my heart flutter but now, it disgusts me.

 

"I-I'll marry Minho oppa. I'm sorry Jinri...I mean Sulli. We can't be together," Krystal announced. Minho oppa smiled and went to hug my girl...ex-girlfriend.

 

"You heard her. Better leave now or I'll call the guards," Mr Jung said coldly.

 

"No. I don't believe all this. I know that Krystal loves me. You guys must have threatened her!" I shouted.

 

"Guards, take her away!" Mr Jung called out.

 

I saw a tear slipped from Krystal's eye before I was thrown out of the house. I can't believe that the only option I have now is to meet Amber and plan on how to separate Krystal and Minho oppa. I am going to work with my enemy.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany went silent. I did not bother to speak up. I wanted her to feel guilty. She had hurt me a lot. Tiffany was fidgeting in her seat. The door suddenly opened and Sooyoung entered. Not the right moment.

 

"What's with the tension here?" she asked, breaking the silence. "Oh, nice to meet you again, Tiffany."

 

Tiffany smiled awkwardly at Sooyoung. My cousin shrugged and grabbed a chair to sit beside me. "Play a song. It's been a while since you played the piano," Sooyoung said to me. Rather than doing nothing, I did what Sooyoung asked me to do. I purposely played the same piece that I played in the school's music room.

 

"My cousin composed this song. It's nice isn't it?" Sooyoung talked to Tiffany.

 

I look over at Tiffany and she was surprised. She must be wondering how the "other" Taeyeon knew this song.

 

"Can you leave us alone for a moment Soo? I need to talk to her," I told Sooyoung.

 

"Sure, I'll be in the arcade room," Sooyoung said and left.

 

"How...do you know this song? The other Taeyeon played it as well. How?" Tiffany finally spoke up.

 

"That's because we're the same person. I didn't know you were too dense to notice it," I answered her question.

 

I have let the cat out of the bag. I think that Tiffany should know the truth in order for me to easily distance myself from her. We had just been friends and now, we are separating again. Fate is not playing fair. Since when life was fair anyways?

 

"You can leave now if you want to. I won't stop you. Now that you've known the truth, you wouldn't want to be with me right?"

 

I was expecting Tiffany to leave but she did not. She hugged me instead which surprised me a lot. She told me we cannot be together but now she is hugging me. Who wouldn't be confused?

 

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Tiffany whispered. "I am suppose to hate you but instead I'm falling harder for you. Now knowing that you're the midget as well..."

 

I pulled myself away from Tiffany and showed her a sad smile. "Do you love me? Please, tell the truth," I asked. I needed to know her answer.

 

"...Yes..." she answered hesitantly.

 

"Then can we just try out? See if everything goes well between us?"

 

"I don't know. Knowing that you're a girl...I don't think it will work."

 

"Please Tiffany. Let's just try. I promise no kisses and just holding hands."

 

"Fine. If it doesn't work, we're strangers once again."

 

I did not like the sound of that but since it was my idea, I accepted what she said. I hope that does not happen.

 

Krystal's POV

I can't believe my own father threatened me. Why can't he see that Jinri and I love each other very much? Why must I get married to Minho oppa?

 

After Jinri was dragged out, Minho oppa pulled me into a hug and wanted to kiss me but I pushed him away.

 

"That's not the way to treat your future husband," my dad said in an angry tone.

 

"Are you happy that you've ruined my life already? You have never understood me daddy. No one ever does!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran into my room.

 

I tried calling Jinri a lot of times but she answered none of them. Was she angry at me? It was not even my fault to begin with.

 

"You can't just sit in your room all day. Let me in Krys," I heard my sister from outside.

 

"The door's unlocked," I told her.

 

Jessica unnie entered and sat beside me. She opened up her arms and I hugged her. "You love her a lot don't you?" she asked me. "You've never cried for anyone before."

 

"Of course I love her a lot. I hate daddy. He made Jinri separate from me," I sobbed.

 

"You know he only cares about his job. I agree he is a heartless jerk but he is still our dad. He only wants what's best for us," Jessica unnie said.

 

"What's best for him you mean," I murmured.

 

"If you really love Jinri, then fight for your relationship. Make daddy change his mind," Jessica unnie suggested.

 

"Minho oppa is perfect. Why would daddy change his mind?"

 

Jessica unnie sighed once again. "I don't know."

 


A/N: This is heartbreaking to write T_T

Sorry for any mistakes >_<

Anyways, 1 month school holiday is coming up and I can update as much as I can. :D

And....It's going to be my one year in AFF! The date is 28 June which is also the same as maknae Seohyun's birthday~

Comments are welcome ~!