Fourteen

A New Life As A Guy
Taeyeon's POV

There was a really awkward silence now. Tiffany was looking down playing with her fingers while I, I was speechless. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung was afraid to fall in love with me? Why is that so? Am I scary?

 

"Let me take you home," I said, breaking the silence. I slowly walked to my bike but Tiffany was not following at all. I stopped and turned around to face her. "Are you coming or not, Tiffany?" I asked.

 

"Can you not send me home first? Can I stay at your house for a while?" Tiffany asked softly but since the place was silent, I could hear her perfectly.

 

"Why not? Hop on," I replied and showed her a small smile. You are an interesting person Tiffany. I wonder how I should get you.

 

Pulling out a helmet for Tiffany, I decided to help her put it on. Her body tensed when I put the helmet on her. I secured her helmet tightly and grinned at her. "There, I helped you put on your helmet," I said and went on to put mine on. Riding the bike first, Tiffany followed afterwards. Instead of putting her hands on my shoulders like in the evening, Tiffany had her arms wrapped around my waist and her head was leaning on my back. If only we were a couple. I started the engine and drove to the mansion.

 

Once at the mansion, I parked the bike at the garage and went to the living room with Tiffany trailing behind me. My jaw literally dropped when I saw Sulli kissing the girl who she fed the cake to. I looked behind them and saw Jungah unnie grinning.

 

"What the hell is happening?" Tiffany said in a loud voice. She was just as shocked as I was.

 

Sulli and the girl pulled away and looked at us. "T-Tiffany unnie?" the latter said. So she knew Tiffany. I looked at Tiffany and she looked at me back.

 

"What is the transfer student doing here?" Tiffany asked me. I have to do whatever it takes to not reveal my identity! Think Taeyeon!

 

"He's my little brother," Sooyoung said, saving me. I heaved a sigh of relief and mouthed a thank you to her. "Welcome home, Taengoo~" she chirped.

 

"What are you doing here Krystal?" Tiffany asked the girl. Oh, so her name is Krystal.

 

"Jinri brought me here and don't worries Jessica unnie knows I'm with Jinri," Krystal replied.

 

"Let's go to your room now Taeyeon," Tiffany said and dragged me to my own room.

 

I sat on my bed and patted the space beside me. Tiffany, stiffly, sat beside me and another silence took over us. I, not being able to say anything, kept stealing glances at her and unconsciously smiled when I saw her playing with her fingers nervously.

 

"Why are you smiling?" Tiffany suddenly asked which shocked me a lot.

 

"I-I am?" I asked her, stuttering in the process.

 

"Yes you are," Tiffany answered as a matter-of-fact.

 

"Sorry," I apologized and lowered my head in embarrassment.

 

"You remind me so much of that midget," I heard Tiffany muttered. Yah! I'm not a midget!

 

I scowled and looked away from her. "Why do you hate him so much anyways? Why are you too afraid to fall in love?" I asked.

 

"It's none of your business. Why are you such a busybody?" Tiffany answered coldly. She stood up from the bed and wanted to leave the room but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her. Unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell onto my bed, pulling Tiffany down along.

 

"Hey Taeng..." Sooyoung's voice trailed off when she saw the position Tiffany and I were in. "Why is it that everyone has a partner but I don't? I am taller and prettier than you. Sulli who is my younger sister also has a partner! When will I ever find mine?" Sooyoung said dramatically and left my room. I looked at her weirdly and soon, I felt a blush crept up my face when I realised that Tiffany was on top of me.

 

Why did I have to stop her? Why can't I just let her go? She will feel disgusted if she knew I like her. I bet she doesn't even like girl and girl relationship.

 

"You are worst than that midget!" Tiffany screamed. She got off me and stomped out of the room. I sighed and hit my forehead with my palm. Nice job Taeyeon. You just made her dislike you more. You can never get close to her at all.

 

Sulli's POV

When Krystal pulled away from me, I wanted more from her. Why did Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie had to return. After they left to Taeyeon unnie's room, Krystal cuddled close to me and we just watched the television without talking.

 

"Jinri ah...why did you tell everyone we're a couple?" Krystal asked me after a few minutes of silence.

 

Should I confess to her now? I really really do love her. It took me quite a long time to realise my feelings for her.

 

"I didn't want anyone to flirt with you anymore. I don't know why. I get really jealous when they are checking you out," I answered. I hope that did not come out weird.

 

"Do you love me, Jinri?" Krystal asked another question.

 

"It will be a lie if I told you no right?" I replied and smiled at her.

 

"Does that mean..."

 

"Will you be my girlfriend Krystal Jung Soojung?"

 

"Of course, Choi Jinri!"

 

"Does that mean we're official now?"

 

"Of course pabo~"

 

I pouted and Krystal pecked my lips. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. Krystal and I continued watching movies until it was time for her to leave. I am really happy that I made her mine. How am I supposed to tell her that I am a girl now?

 

When I got back after sending my girlfriend home, Jungah unnie was at the living room, smirking. "What?" I asked, looking at her weirdly.

 

"I bet you two won't be a couple without my help," Jungah unnie said and grinned.

 

I chuckled and Jungah unnie pouted. I wonder if I'm older or younger than her. Just then, Kahi unnie joined us and pecked Jungah unnie's lips. I shuddered and looked away awkwardly.

 

"So, what were you two talking about?" Kahi unnie asked looking back and forth at me and Jungah unnie.

 

"Ssul here has a girlfriend now thanks to me," Jungah unnie replied and pointed to herself.

 

"My Jungah can be a matchmaker now," Kahi unnie said and pecked Jungah unnie's lips again.

 

"No she didn't. Krystal had feelings for me since the start but I just realised my feelings for her," I said and Jungah unnie pouted once again.

 

"What are you going to do now? She doesn't know that you're a girl right?" Kahi unnie asked.

 

I turned silent and looked down. "You have to tell her," she said and went to continue her duty along with Jungah unnie.

 

Tiffany's POV

The midget is finally getting back to school. I frowned at the thought and unknowingly, my nails were digging into my skin. I was thinking too much about yesterday's incident that I could not feel the pain at all.

 

"You do know you're hurting yourself right Tiff," my best friend said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my hand and saw marks on my arm but I did not care about it at all. "What's bothering you," Jessica asked and looked directly into my eyes.

 

"It's nothing," I replied. I wasn't in the mood to talk.

 

"It's about the transfer students right? Is he giving you problems?" Jessica said.

 

I sighed and nodded my head. "That's not the only problem. Uncle Kim's daughter is also giving me problems," I said and my eyes widened when I accidentally blurted out something I shouldn't said.

 

"Mr Kim has a daughter?" Jessica asked.

 

"Please don't tell anyone okay! It's supposed to be a secret," I said and looked around to see if there was anyone around.

 

"Okay. So, what problems did she give?"

 

"She asked me why I hate the midget and when I did not want to tell her, she grabbed my wrist and we fell on her bed. I was on top of her and all I can say is that I'm really embarrassed."

 

"Do you like her?"

 

What is Jessica talking about? Why would I fall for her? I was even afraid to fall for the midget. I don't fall for others. Others fall for me. Does he even like me?

 

"I'm straight! Why would I fall for her?"

 

Jessica shrugged and stood up. "Taeyeon's here. I should go to my seat now," she said and walked away. I rested my head on the table and surprisingly, the midget did not initiate a conversation.

 

Then, I remembered about last three day's incident. He must be really pissed that I was making out with a random guy. Why do I care about his feelings anyways? I took a peek at him and saw him deep in his thoughts. Looking at his side view, he look alike with Uncle Kim's daughter or maybe that's only my imagination. "What are you staring at?" Taeyeon asked coldly in English.

 

It seemed that a cat got my tongue. I could not utter a single word. I looked over at Jessica and she only shrugged. So much for being my friend. Looking at the midget once more, his eye was no longer bruised. The lecturer entered and once again I'm off to sleep. I had never been interested in this course anyways.

 

"Tiffany, wake up," I heard Jessi's voice and woke up. I rubbed my eyes a few times before realising that Jessica and I were the only one in the hall room. "Finally you're awake," Jessica said and looked coldly at me. I bit my lower lips and walked out of the hall. I wanted to know why the midget was not his usual self today. Why wasn't he annoying me and why didn't he speak to me. I don't care anymore. I need to know what his problem is. I felt a pair of arms hugging me around my waist all of the sudden and my heart beat faster when I heard his voice.

 

"Who are you looking for?"

 

Krystal's POV

Jinri finally asked me to be his girlfriend! We were both now entering the building as officially couple. Jessica unnie had left and went to search for Tiffany unnie. She told me that Tiffany unnie had a problem. Must be either Taeyeon oppa or the girl the other day.

 

"Where do you want to go now Krystal?" Jinri asked.

 

"Let's just go straight to the hall," I answered. There was still a few more minutes before the lecture starts. Jinri nodded his head and we went to the hall.

 

I rolled my eyes when I saw Amber standing right in front of us. What does she want? I felt Jinri tightened his grip onto my hand but I calmed him down by squeezing his hand. "What do you want Amber?" I asked coldly.

 

"Nothing. I just can't believe you chose him over me. I'm much more better than him," Amber replied and glared at Jinri.

 

"If you are better than me, Krystal would have chosen you instead of me," Jinri growled. He stood up from his seat and stood face-to-face with Amber.

 

Amber smirked and backed away. "I will get Krystal someday," she said and went to her seat. Jinri settled down once again. He had an unhappy expression on and I was really worried.

 

"She won't be able to steal me away from you Jinri. I love you," I told him. More like comforting him actually.

 

"What if I tell you I'm not who I really am?"

 


Happy birthday to Sooyoung and Happy Chinese New Year~

I left both couples in a cliffhanger so please stay tune to the next chapter~ :3

Thank you for subscribing!! Now I have 250 subs. ^^ Do comment~