Twenty-Six

A New Life As A Guy

Author's POV

It was the weekends and the two couples decided to go on a double date. Before they had fun, they met up at a restaurant for breakfast.

 

"Yah Choi Jinri! We're late for the date!" Taeyeon shouted as she put on her shoes. They were supposed to meet their dates at 9am but they were already ten minutes late.

 

"I know unnie!" Sulli shouted back and went down. After putting on their shoes, they went to the garage and took one of Taeyeon's car. "We're dead unnie. They will kill us," Sulli said in a dramatic tone.

 

The reason they were late was because they stayed up the whole night playing video games the previous day. When they woke up, they really regretted doing so.

 

At the restaurant, Tiffany and Krystal kept looking at the time. No words can explain how angry they were at their dates.

 

"If TaeTae arrives, I'm going to make her day a living hell as my servant," Tiffany thought.

 

"Choi Jinri, I will make sure that you will kneel and beg to me for forgiveness," Krystal thought.

 

Two guys came to their table and sat at where Sulli and Taeyeon were supposed to sit. They smiled at the two girls and introduced themselves.

 

"Hi, my name is Siwon," the oldest guy said, looking at Tiffany.

 

"My name is Taemin," the other guy said, looking at Krystal.

 

Tiffany and Krystal smiled forcefully at them. "So, what's your name?" Siwon asked.

 

"I am Tiffany and she is Krystal," Tiffany answered.

 

"Two American girls. Nice," Siwon smirked.

 

Just in time, Taeyeon and Sulli arrived. The two girls had a plan to make their dates jealous. The two cousins saw their dates with two guys and felt anger rising up their chest. Taeyeon did not know how long she can handle with Tiffany's habit while Sulli was confused. She knew Krystal did not like guys. Tiffany saw the jealousy in Taeyeon's eyes and continued her acting.

 

"So Siwon, what are you majoring in?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I'm no longer studying. I'm focusing in becoming the greatest football player," Siwon replied.

 

Taeyeon saw that Siwon was looking at Tiffany's chest. She had a feeling that Tiffany was only trying to make her jealous. Making her way to the table, she tapped Siwon's shoulder and the guy turned around only to earn a punch from Taeyeon. Tiffany's eyes widened. She did not expect that Taeyeon would do that. When she looked at Taeyeon, there was a scary aura around her and Tiffany felt intimidated.

 

"What the hell?" Siwon shouted and stood up from the seat.

 

"Better walk away now or I'll break every part of your body," Taeyeon said coldly.

 

"Why should I?" Siwon asked as he went nearer to Taeyeon.

 

"You're messing with my girl," Taeyeon replied and kicked Siwon's groin. The guy bit his lower lips and glared at Taeyeon. "Leave. Now."

 

Tiffany felt guilty. She could have just make Siwon go away but instead, because of wanting revenge, she made Taeyeon angry. She did not even dare to look into Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"Are you okay, Fany? Did he do anything to you while I was not here yet?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany in a caring tone. She knew if she was to get angry at Tiffany, their relationship would get worse and they might break.

 

"I'm sorry TaeTae. I didn't mean to do all this. I guess I wanted revenge badly because you are late," Tiffany apologized.

 

"I know that. I know you well to know what you are planning. That's why I got rid of the guy," Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

 

Back to Krystal and Taemin, the young boy was shocked to see what Taeyeon had did to his friend. Sulli on the other hand did not know what to do to get rid of Taemin. She was not a fighter like her cousin. When Sulli saw Taemin eyeing her girlfriend up and down, she clenched her fist and walked towards them. A waiter walked past them and Sulli grabbed a jug of water from the tray the waiter was holding. She poured the water onto Taemin and the guy stood up and glared at Sulli.

 

"This shirt cost a fortune. You ruined it!" Taemin said.

 

Sulli just smiled innocently. "If you have not been talking to my girlfriend and minded your own business, this wouldn't have happened. Now, walk away before I splashed hot coffee on you instead," Sulli said. Taemin glared at her for the second time and walked out of the restaurant.

 

"I want you four to get out now! You've caused a mess in my restaurant," the manager shouted.

 

The two couple laughed awkwardly and apologized at the same time. "Here's some money. We are totally sorry," Taeyeon said and the couples walked out of the restaurant. The manager was shocked when he saw how much Taeyeon had given him.

 

Once the four were in Taeyeon's car, the atmosphere was really tensed. The two who had been waiting were still angry at their dates.

 

"I'm really sorry we were late. Sulli and I were too hooked up playing a game last night and we ended up sleeping really late. Please forgive us?" Taeyeon said as she looked at her girlfriend and then to Krystal.

 

"Fine but you still are my servant TaeTae. You have to do everything I say," Tiffany grinned evilly.

 

"Yes ma'am," Taeyeon muttered.

 

Sulli looked at her girlfriend. Krystal glared at her and said coldly, "I'm not forgiving you until you do something that will make me forgive you."

 

Sulli pouted. "That's not fair."

 

Krystal actually wanted to forgive Sulli but she wanted to see how far Sulli would go to ask for forgiveness. The couples reached the amusement park and they went to have fun. Well, it would be fun for Tiffany and Krystal.

 

Somewhere in the crowd, two people were spying at the couples. They were not together since they do not know each other but they were spying on the same couple. One was eating cotton candy while the other was spying on them inside a restaurant since there was air-con in the restaurant. As the two saw the couples queuing up for a ride, they followed them and queued up as well. The tall one was standing in front while the short one was behind. Neither of them knew that they were spying the same couples.

 

They were seated side by side for the ride. They were too focused on the couples that they did not realize the ride was already moving. The tall one was already used to riding the ride but the blonde was not. She was slowly starting to feel scared.

 

As the rollercoaster went down, the blonde screamed. The tall girl felt liked her eyes were going deaf sooner. The blonde would not stop screaming. The ride finished in about five minutes and they got off the ride. The tall one held onto the blonde's shoulder and said, "Thanks for making me deaf."

 

The blonde just glared at her and looked around. She had just lost the couples. "I hate you," she muttered and walked away. The tall one just shrugged and groaned when she realized she had lost the couples as well.

 

"Fany ah, let's ride the haunted house ride!" Taeyeon said excitedly. Tiffany's eyes widened and she shook her head.

 

"No. You're supposed to listen to me. You're my servant remember?" Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon pouted. "This is a must ride ride.  Right, Sulli?"

 

Sulli's face was pale. Krystal saw it and smirked. "If you ride this, I'll forgive you," she said.

 

"R-Really?" Sulli stuttered.

 

"Yes," Krystal smiled.

 

"O-Okay," Sulli accepted.

 

Taeyeon grinned. "Three against one. We win. Please, Fany ah. I'll protect you!"

 

"Fine," Tiffany said in a scared tone.

 

The two spies finally found their targets. The blonde's eyes widened. She did not like scary stuff at all. On the other hand, the tall one had a smile on. She liked riding horror rides. The two made their way to the ride and somehow, they were sitting beside each other again. Since it was dark, none of them knew that they were side by side.

 

As they were getting deeper into the ride, Tiffany had her eyes closed and was leaning against Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smiled. With the younger couple, Sulli was scared but she was hiding it. Although Krystal could not see Sulli's expression, she knew that her girlfriend was scared and she found it really cute.

 

"AAAAAHHHH!!" the blonde's scream could be heard. The two couples heard it and they found it really familiar but ignored it.

 

"Yah, will you just shut up? It's not even scary," the tall one said. The blonde made a mental note to hit the tall one after the ride.

 

"I forgive you Jinri. You didn't have to do it you know," Krystal told Sulli.

 

"I-I only did this for you. I-If I don't, I will not know when you w-will forgive me," Sulli stuttered.

 

"Aw, you're still frightened from the ride," Krystal said and hugged Sulli. "You're so brave Sulli."

 

Sulli smiled a little. "I like the way you call me Sulli."

 

"I shall call you that then," Krystal said and kissed Sulli's cheek.

 

"Yah, you," the blonde called the tall one coldly. The latter turned around and pointed at herself.

 

"Me?" she said.

 

The blonde slapped her and smirked. "That's for asking me to shut up," she said and walked away.

 

"She is one crazy girl," the tall one muttered a she touched her cheek.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped at a cotton candy vendor. "TaeTae, let's share one~" Tiffany said and showed her eye smile.

 

"Sure," Taeyeon said. "Give us one, please, sir."

 

The man nodded and handed Taeyeon the stick. Taeyeon wanted to pay him but the man shook his head. "It's free."

 

"Really? Thank you so much!" Tiffany said happily.

 

Tiffany took a bite first and then Taeyeon. Without realizing, the two moved their heads at the same time to take the last bite. Their heads knocked into each other and they giggled at each other. "You can have it Fany," Taeyeon said.

 

"No, you have it TaeTae," Tiffany said.

 

The two continued telling each other to have the bite until someone came and bite it off. "I'll have it," she said and grinned.

 

"What the hell, Sooyoung?" Taeyeon said in shock. She did not expect to see the girl at all.

 

Somehow, the two couple got separated. Krystal and Sulli were at a cafe and bought some dessert since the weather was hot. Unknown to them, the blonde girl was staring at them. However, her attention was diverted to a certain barista. She made her way to the counter and smiled at the barista. "Hi," she said shyly.

 

The barista turned to her and smiled back. "Hi, may I help you?" she asked.

 

"May I know your name?" the blonde asked.

 


The barista chuckled. "My name is Kwon Yuri," she answered. "What's yours?"

 

The blonde blushed. "My name is-"

 

"Jessica unnie?" Krystal said in shocked. "What are you doing here?"

 

The two couples met each other once again along with the person they found. The tall one and the blonde's eyes met and they pointed at each other. "You again!" they said at the same time.

 


A/N: MUAHAHAHA I'm teasing YulSic and SooSica fans >:D

Anyways, do comment on the chapter~ ^o^

Oh, it's the first author's POV for this story :3