Three

A New Life As A Guy

 

Sulli's POV

What should I do? I was in the male's washroom and I could not help but to feel awkward and disgusted. I tried my best not looking at other guys who were doing their business. I the tap and washed my hands. This was not the best way to cool down. How can I cool down when I am in the gents instead of female washroom? I am officially going crazy.

 

After drying my hands, I hurriedly left the washroom and walked back to the table. I saw Taeyeon unnie at the counter talking to a girl and asked Minho oppa, "Who is she Minho o...hyung?"

 

Instead of Minho oppa answering, Wooyoung oppa answered instead. "That's Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon had a rough start with her. Your cousin is a very daring person."

 

"Yeah, Tae hyung won his brother in a wrestling match before," I grinned.

 

After Taeyeon unnie paid the bill, she went back to the table with a smile on her face. She turned around to look at Tiffany unnie and the two oppa were shocked when they saw Tiffany unnie smiling back to Taeyeon unnie. "What did you do to her Taeyeon? She just smiled at you," Wooyoung oppa asked my cousin.

 

"Nothing much," Taeyeon unnie answered. "Let's go home now Jinri."

 

Taeyeon unnie and Jiwoong oppa were in a headlock once we returned. Taeyeon unnie poked Jiwoong oppa's stomach and ran to her room. "Yah! That wasn't in the rules!" Jiwoong oppa shouted to Taeyeon.

 

"Hi oppa," I greeted once he cooled down.

 

"How was your day Sulli?" he asked.

 

"It is hard pretending as a guy," I answered and sighed. Jiwoong oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair.

 

"You'll get used to it soon," he told me and walked away. I nodded my head and walked to my room. I took off my uniform and the chest binder. I put on my normal clothes and jumped onto my bed. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it from my study desk.

 

From: Unknown Number

Hey~ It's Krystal here! I got your number from Minho oppa. Don't ask me how I get it. It's a secret. :P

 

I groaned and covered my eyes. Why can't she just leave me alone? I added her in my contact list and replied to the text.

 

To: Krystal J

I won't ask. Why did you text me anyways?

 

A few seconds later, my phone vibrated again. 'She's a fast typer," I thought.

 

From: Krystal J

Can we hang out tonight? I want to get to know you better. :)

 

'Nothing can go wrong right?' I said to myself.

 

To: Krystal J

Sure. We'll meet at the park near our University.

 

From: Krystal J

Yah! What are you? A robot? Why is there not a single emoticon? T_T Fine, we'll meet at the park at 7PM sharp.

 

I did not reply her afterwards and took a nap as I was really tired.

 

Krystal's POV

I managed to ask Jinri out! He really is a cute guy. I was never interested in guys but when Jinri arrived, he was an exception. I would do anything to make him mine.

 

When I received a text back from him, I pouted when he did not use a single emoticon. I replied the text and he did not reply back. I threw my phone onto my bed and went down to the living room and joined my older sister, Jessica unnie.

 

"I'm sorry about just now unnie. You did not want to wake up in the library," I apologized sincerely to her. She ignored me and I pouted. I leaned against her and said, "Please forgive me unnie. I promise I won't ever do it again."

 

"That's the fifth time you promised Jung Soojung. I'm not taking in any of your lies anymore," Jessica unnie said coldly.

 

"I'm going out with Jinri tonight," I changed the subject. Jessica looked at me, arching and eyebrow.

 

"One of the new transfer student? I'm surprised you like a guy," Jessica unnie said, amused.

 

"You should go out with Tiffany unnie tonight. I heard that the other transfer student pissed her off in class," I said to unnie.

 

"Sure, I'll do that. It's been a long time since I hang out with her since she is always with her new boyfriend," Jessica unnie said.

--

It was 7 o'clock sharp and there was no sign of Jinri. I wrapped my hands around myself as I was feeling cold. I had run out of the house after looking at the time. I thought I would be late but Jinri was even late than me.

 

I saw a figure walking towards me. I smiled when I found out that it was Jinri. He had a guilty look plastered on his face. "Sorry I'm late. Taeyeon hyung and Jiwoong hyung were giving me a hard time at home," Jinri apologised cutely. "Omo, you must be cold Krystal." Jinri took off his jacket and put it on me. I saw him wearing a long sleeved shirt so I did not really mind.

 

"Thank you Jinri~" I chirped and linked arms with him. "Where should we go now?"

 

"Let's go and eat first. The Kim siblings didn't allow me to eat anything," Jinri replied with a pout that I found extremely adorable. I pinched his cheeks and he blushed furiously. "L-let's go now. I know a r-restaurant we can go to," he stuttered and led the way like a real gentleman would do.

Taeyeon's POV

Once Sulli left, I got myself ready to hang out with Wooyoung. He called me earlier on asking if I was free. Since I did not want to entertain my brother at night, I agreed to hang out with Wooyoung.

 

"What? You're leaving me too Taengoo?" Jiwoong oppa sobbed. I rolled my eyes and hit his forehead.

 

"Go and play with Hayeon. She needs some brotherly love," I told him and left the mansion.

 

Wooyoung and I had agreed to meet at the newly opened bar which was located near the mansion. I was really thankful for that. Upon reaching, Wooyoung was not the only one there. He had invited a few guys and girls along. I knew all of the guys but not the girls.

 

"I'll introduce them once we enter," Wooyoung said. I nodded and followed behind the group.

 

We were seated in a round. Two girls were sitting on each of my side and I was feeling uncomfortable as they kept trying to touch me. I felt like screaming the truth but my cover would be blown and that will be a very dumb thing to do. "Taeyeon oppa," the girl on my left whose name was Hyorin purred. I shuddered at her voice and tried to pull her away from me. "Why would you entertain someone like Tiffany unnie?"

 

"I-I don't know. I'm a friendly p-person," I stuttered. Somebody please help me out of this problem!

 

"Hyorin-sshi, I think Taeyeon is uncomfortable. Can you please keep a few centimetres away from him?" Wooyoung told Hyorin politely. Hyorin did as he said and I mouthed a thank you to Wooyoung.

 

"Are you gay oppa?" Hyorin asked all of the sudden. I spat out my drink and looked at her with my eyes widened.

 

"Of course not!" I answered her in a loud voice.

 

"Then why can't we touch you?"

 

"Because I'm not used to it," I answered.

 

Tiffany's POV

I was at the new bar, hanging out with my best friend, Jessica and my current boyfriend, Taecyeon. My boyfriend had left for his friends so I was all alone with Jessica. "So," Jessica started the conversation. "How's Taecyeon?"

 

"He's a jerk. He thinks I don't know that he's ing other girls," I answered bluntly.

 

"Look, it's the transfer student over there with Wooyoung," Jessica pointed out. I looked to the front and smirked when I saw Kim Taeyeon. He looked uncomfortable with the girls touching him. Usually guys would like being touched by the one and only Kim Hyorin.

 

"I don't care," I said and continued drinking my vodka.

 

"Look, his coming towards you."

 

I looked up once again and sighed when I saw him grinning at me. "What do you want?" I asked him in English.

 

"I just want to talk to you," he answered in Korean.

 

"I'm not in the mood to talk. So can you kindly please leave?" I said and looked away from him.  

 

Better walk away nice guy. I'm not usually this nice to anyone.

 

"I'm not that bad. I just want to be friends," Taeyeon said.

 

"You don't really know how to give up don't you? Dance with me then," I said and dragged the small guy to the dance floor.


 

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter~ 

Please do comment or subscribe if you're a new reader!