Thirty-One

A New Life As A Guy
Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany seems to be enjoying her birthday. I kept on smiling when she was telling her story about earlier with the trio, Sooyoung, Jessica and Yuri. Talking about them, I wondered who would end up with Jessica. Sooyoung and Yuri looks like they like Jessica. Wouldn't it break their friendship though?

 

"What are you thinking about TaeTae?" Tiffany asked, breaking my thoughts.

 

"I'm thinking about who Jessica would choose. Yuri and Sooyoung looks like they like her a lot," I replied.

 

"I wonder that too," Tiffany pouted. I chuckled and pinched Tiffany's cheek.

 

"You're so cute~" I sang.

 

Tiffany blushed. "I'm not a kid anymore," she muttered.

 

I saw that all the food were finished and stood up from the table. I pulled out one of my hand and Tiffany held onto it. "Where are we going TaeTae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"It's a secret," I replied and led her to the car. I opened the car door for her and she showed me her eye smile.

 

Throughout the whole ride, Tiffany was silent. She was not ignoring me or anything but she had a contented look on her face which made me smile a little. I parked my car in front of the university and Tiffany looked at me with her head tilted. "What are we doing here?" she asked.

 

"This place reminds me a lot about us. You used to hate me but look at what we are now," I smiled, reminiscing the past. "Let's go in. No worries I've already asked for permission."

 

The first place we went was the lecture hall. We sat at our usual place and talked about the past. I missed the moments.

 

"I'm sorry I asked you to...you know," Tiffany said awkwardly.

 

"It's alright. I wasn't bothered by it," I told her.

 

"Let's go to the music room. I want to hear you play the piano!" Tiffany said excitedly and stood up from her seat. She pulled me up and we end up racing to the room which she won.

 

"That isn't fair! You have long legs," I whined.

 

Tiffany giggled. "You have to sing for me~" she chirped and entered the music room. I shook my head and followed behind her.

 

Tiffany was already seated in front of the piano. I joined her and she leaned on my shoulder. "If you're leaning on me, how am I supposed to play the piano, Ms Hwang Miyoung?" I asked Tiffany. She pouted and lifted her head from my shoulder. "You have all the time to lean on me but not while I'm playing the piano okay?"

 

"Yes Mr Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany teased me and purposely putting emphasis on the word mister. "Now, play. I really want to hear you sing. I've only heard you hum but not -"

 

Tiffany stopped talking and looked away. I smirked and made her face me. "I-It was back then," Tiffany stuttered.

 

"Was it the the time you pushed me off my seat?" I asked. Tiffany nodded and I just smiled. "Consider yourself lucky I'm singing for you now."

 

Krystal's POV

After the night we had together, the both of us were exhausted. Jinri and I were still cuddling in bed and none of us wanted to leave the position. "Good morning Soojung," said Jinri and pecked my lips.

 

"Good morning to you too Sulli~" I chirped.

 

"I'm so tired but we have a flight later at night," Jinri pouted.

 

"It's alright. We have the whole afternoon to rest and pack our stuff," I told her.

 

Jinri nodded her head and wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling me closer. Since she was tall, my head was under her chin and I really liked the position. I could hear her heart beating and it's beating the same way as mine.

 

"Can I confess to you something Krystal?" Jinri asked. Her voice was a little shaky. I wonder why.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

Jinri removed herself from me and and sat upright. I followed her action and looked at her but Jinri was not making any eye contact with me. Something isn't right here.

 

"Remember the night I came home late? I came home late because I was guilty. I...I made out with a random girl -"

 

"What?!" I shouted. "Are you out of your mind Choi Jinri?!"

 

I stood up from bed and Jinri was still avoiding eye contact with me. "Tell me this is all a joke," I said coldly. "I'm choosing not to believe this."

 

Jinri looked up and I saw guilt in her eyes. "I-I was drunk at that time. I-I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier but I was afraid you would get mad at me a-and leave me." I could see that Jinri was on the verge of crying but I don't care. She should have told me earlier. What if she had been cheating on me all this while during our vacation? I gave a cold glare to Jinri. I put on a new set of clothes and left the room, slamming the door in process. Way to ruin the last day of vacation Choi Jinri.

 

I walked around the place just to clear my mind and buy Tiffany unnie a gift since it will still be her birthday when we arrive in Seoul. Why isn't Jinri after me though? I would have forgiven her if she did run after me. It would take a longer time if she isn't coming any sooner.

 

I walked around for another few minutes but Jinri did not come at all. That's it...she's going to get a silent treatment from me. Let's see what she would do to ask for forgiveness. I'm not being evil or anything but Jinri does need to learn her lesson. I won't leave her because I love her and this is the only punishment I know that would make her feel guilty. "Choi Jinri...You're going to get it from me. I won't make your last day enjoyable," I spoke to myself with an evil grin.

 

Tiffany's POV

I was captivated by how Taeyeon played the piano and mesmerized by her voice. How can someone be so perfect? Okay...that was quite exaggerating but Taeyeon is perfect to me. The way she pressed the keys lightly and how her voice was powerful, I'm not regretting being her girlfriend.

 

"So...did you like it?" Taeyeon asked after she was done. I hugged her straightaway and she hugged me back. "I'll take that as a yes then."

 

"Thanks for everything TaeTae. I wouldn't have find my real self if it wasn't for you," I said sincerely.

 

"Thanks for loving me Fany. We've gone through ups and downs together and I'm glad we're still together. I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung ," Taeyeon's turn to speak.

 

"I really like it when you speak in English. It's cute~" I chirped.

 

"I can't be speaking English all the time right? People will suspect me. Now I wonder why people still have not figure out that I'm Kim KangIn's daughter," Taeyeon grinned.

 

"I wouldn't like that. I want to keep Kim Taeyeon, Kim KangIn's daughter, all by myself," I whispered into Taeyeon's ears seductively. I bet she's .

 

"Being possessive huh? Don't worry. I'm all yours," Taeyeon said with a smirk. I leaned forward and captured Taeyeon's lips. Finally, after a long day.

 

Taeyeon was the first to pull away. I pouted but she was not looking at me. Instead, she was looking at the time. "Yah, is the watch more important than me?" I whined.

 

"N-No Fany...aren't we supposed to pick Krystal and Sulli up? We're half an hour late," Taeyeon said and showed me her watch.

 

"We're too mesmerized with each other that we forgot about them. Jessica's so going to be mad at me. Let's hurry," I said and pulled Taeyeon out of the music room. Once again, we're running.

 

When we arrived at the airport, I saw the five of them seated, waiting for us. Jessica saw the both of us and gave us a glare. Taeyeon and I walked towards them and smiled awkwardly.

 

"Were you guys enjoying too much that you forgot to arrive on time?" Jessica asked us coldly.

 

"S-Sorry...we were just caught up with the past that we didn't keep track of time," Taeyeon apologized.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "As punishment, you two will treat us to dinner. Someone here has been hungry since just now," she said bluntly and walked to the entrance. Sooyoung and Yuri followed her and I turned to the couple. I wonder what happened to them. Krystal is looking really angry.

 

"Please forgive me Krystal? I really really didn't mean to hide it from you," Jinri said in a cute voice while holding onto Krystal's hand like a child. Now I'm curious of what had happened between the both of them. Did they fight or something?

 

Jinri's POV

You are really stupid Choi Jinri. Why didn't you tell her earlier? I have getting the silent treatment from Krystal. She had been ignoring me ever since I told her about that day. I didn't want to tell her but the guilt was really killing me so I had to tell her. I wanted to chase after her when she left but my body did not want to move at all. From the hotel, in the plane until now, Krystal had been ignoring me. Someone please kill me.

 

"Please forgive me Krystal? I really really didn't mean to hide it from you," I said to Krystal in a cute voice but she did not reply but she pulled away from my grip and joined her sister and then others. I sighed and walked dejectedly behind her. Why did I accept the drink from that girl back then? I could have just declined the offer. Aish...it's all my fault.

 

I felt someone put her hand around my shoulder and it was my unnie. I let out a sigh and she asked, "What's wrong? Did you have a fight with Krystal?"

 

"I did something unforgivable. I feel so guilty thinking about it," I replied sadly.

 

"What did you do exactly?" Sooyoung unnie asked.

 

"Well, someone offered me a drink and I accepted it. I think the girl drugged my drink and we...made out. I only told this to Krystal earlier and that's why she's mad at me," I replied in a small voice.

 

"Choi Jinri...you're one insane kid. You should have not accepted the drink and since you did, you should have told Krystal earlier. I wonder what was going through your mind back then," Sooyoung said sternly and shook her head. "You should go find a way to apologize to Krystal. I don't want you two to separate."

 

At the restaurant Taeyeon unnie brought us to, I held onto Krystal's hand and brought her somewhere instead of entering the restaurant.

 

"Yah, let me go or I'll scream!" Krystal shouted. She was attracting attention but I didn't care. I needed her to accept my apology or else the guilt would be with me forever.

 

Krystal elbowed my stomach and I admit it hurts but I ignored that feeling. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her waist. I heard her gasped and loosened my grip a little.

 

"I'm really really sorry Krystal. I really didn't mean to make out with her. She drugged my drink somehow and it was also my fault for accepting the drink but I will never cheat on you. Only a fool will do that. So please accept my apology Krystal. I don't want to lose you. You're precious to me."

 

I felt like crying. I've never felt this guilty in my entire life.

 

"You're an idiot you know that Jinri? If you had told me earlier, I wouldn't be giving you this silent treatment and why didn't you chase after me when I ran away? I thought you've given up on me," Krystal said sadly.

 

"I know I've said sorry a lot of times but I'm going to say it again although it won't mean anything but I really mean it. And...I will never give up on you. You're the only one I want to be with," I said sincerely.

 

"I hate it when you go all cheesy and stuff. It makes my heart flutter like crazy."

 

"So do you forgive me?"

 

"Of course I do but promise me don't ever make the same mistake again. Or else I will really leave you," Krystal said threateningly.

 

"Y-yes ma'am," I stuttered but inside, I was grinning like a mad person.

 

"Let's go. I bet they're waiting for us," Krystal said and linked hands with me. I smiled and stole a kiss from Krystal.

 

"Krystal Jung I love you~" I said and Krystal giggled.

 

"I love you too dork," Krystal said and pecked my cheek.

 

Author's POV

Back at the restaurant, Taeyeon could not believe how much food her cousin bought. She knew Sooyoung was a shikshin but she had never seen her order so much. Taeyeon had agreed that she would be paying everything so Tiffany need not need to pay at all.

 

"So Jessi, do you have anyone in mind you want to date?" Tiffany asked. She actually purposely asked the question just to see Sooyoung and Yuri's position and she was right. The two were interested in the conversation that Sooyoung stopped eating for the moment.

 

"I have someone in mind," Jessica said shyly.

 

"Who?" Yuri and Sooyoung asked at the same time.

 

Tiffany smirked and Jessica looked at the both of them annoyingly.

 

"Who is it Sica? He or she must be a lucky person who has melted the ice princess's heart," Taeyeon said with a grin.

 

"It's Seohyun. She accepted to go on a date with me," Jessica answered with a wide smile.

 

"What?!" SooRi shouted.

 

"What is wrong with you two?" Jessica glared at the two people.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany broke into laughter. The younger couple finally returned and looked at the other couple weirdly. "What happened?" Krystal asked.

 

"Your sister finally told us who she likes," Taeyeon replied in between her laughter.

 

"Who?" Jinri asked.

 

"Seo Juhyun," Tiffany replied as she was cooling down.

 

"Now I know why you guys are laughing," Jinri chuckled. She looked at SooRi and saw them pouting.

 

"You two will have luck next time or maybe you guys should just date each other," Taeyeon said and received glares from the both of them. Taeyeon just laughed and Tiffany pecked Taeyeon's lips. Sooyoung and Yuri were jealous that they were the only one does not have a pair.


A/N: Sorry for the lame ending >_< AND I'M SUPER SORRY YULSIC AND SOOSICA FANS T.T I COULDN'T CHOOSE ONE SO I PICKED A RANDOM MEMBER FOR JESSICA ><.

 

Anyway, I would like to thank all my subscribers, those who comment and upvote ^^ I will miss writing this and I hope you guys will read my other stories as well~

 

Does anyone wants a PDF ver of the story? Do comment, pm or write on my wall if you want:)