Seventeen

A New Life As A Guy
Sulli's POV

After closing the door to the music room, yes closing only, Krystal and I hid at a corner to see if any one of them was coming out but neither came out. They must really think the door was locked. I saw my girlfriend grinned.

 

"Let's wait and see how they progress. Do you think they will be a couple?" I asked Krystal. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she leaned against me.

 

"Tiffany unnie doesn't like to admit her true feelings so I don't think so," Krystal sighed.

 

I nodded my head as a way of understanding what Krystal had said.

 

"So, do you want to stay or go somewhere else?" I asked. It was boring waiting for them to come out. I would not mind if we could witness the scene.

 

"We better go somewhere else. You don't want to see the bad side of Tiffany unnie," Krystal replied. We linked our hands and walked out of the building.

 

"Where do you think you're going with my sister?" Jessica unnie stopped Krystal and I. Her tone was really cold. Does she hate me or something?

 

"We're only going for a walk noona," I said.

 

"I'm following," Jessica unnie stated. Krystal and I looked at each other in shock. I bit my lower lips. What can I do? Why do you have such an overprotective sister Krystal?

 

"By the way, why is Tiffany in a room all alone with Taeyeon?" Jessica unnie asked in a not so scary tone.

 

"We are helping Taeyeon unnie get Tiffany unnie. Don't you think they are cute together unnie? I can't wait for them to get together!" Krystal squealed.

 

I mentally face palmed myself. Why did Krystal called my cousin by unnie instead of oppa? I hope Jessica unnie did not hear it.

 

"Taeyeon unnie?" Jessica unnie said. She folded her arms and looked at us like we were some kind of prisoners. "What is it that I do not know of? Why did you call Taeyeon unnie instead of oppa?"

 

I was wrong.

 

Neither of us spoke up. If anyone saw us, they might think we were being punished.

 

"I'm waiting," Jessica unnie muttered.

 

Krystal grabbed her sister's hand and mine. She dragged us somewhere far from the building and released the both of us. She nudged my arm and nodded, telling me to tell the truth.

 

"My cousin....she's female," I spoke up.

 

Jessica unnie did not look shock at all. "You're okay with it unnie?" Krystal asked.

 

"What? Taeyeon's a girl?" Jessica unnie gasped.

 

Huh? It took her a minute to realise what I just said? You have a weird sister Krystal.

 

"Yes Taeyeon unnie is a girl but please don't tell anyone," Krystal begged.

 

"I won't. I can't wait to see Tiffany's face when she finds out that Taeyeon's a girl," Jessica unnie said with a chuckle.

 

"Well, Tiffany unnie had seen the female Taeyeon actually," I said. Crap, I revealed my real identity to Jessica unnie as well.

 

Tiffany's POV

The midget was not bad at all. We stayed at the music room for a few more hours and he thought me simple songs that can be played on the piano. I asked him to sing but he said he had a sore throat.

 

"Since we're starting anew, let's get to know each other more," Taeyeon suggested and faced me. I felt my face heated up instantly. What was happening to me?

 

"Are you okay Tiffany? Why do you look red?" Taeyeon asked with his head titled. Why do you look so cute midget?

 

"I-I'm fine," I stuttered. I won't fall for him. I won't fall for him. No matter how much I tell myself that, my heart will always beat faster whenever he is in front of me or talking to me. I tend to be rude and cold to him because I wanted him to stay as far away from me.

 

"You sure or am I too hot for you to handle?" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Yah! Tease me once more and this friendship is over," I said in my loud voice.

 

"You're no fun," Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Whatever. I hate to be teased," I muttered.

 

"Eh? So you like it rough?" Taeyeon asked.

 

It took me quite a long time to understand what he had just said but when I finally understood, my face turned redder. "Byuntae!" I shrieked.

 

Taeyeon only smiled innocently at me. He was a kid with a dirty mind. "What?" he said.

 

"You're weird," I told him.

 

"Well I did told you the more you get closer to me, the more weirder I get," Taeyeon said, the innocent smile not leaving his face. It was getting creepy to be honest.

 

"I might go insane before we're even a couple," I murmured.

 

"Couple? Are you starting to like me Tiffany?" Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Don't get so full of yourself. You still have plenty of time to prove that you're worthy of being my boyfriend," I stated and Taeyeon pouted again.

 

"Are you really sure you don't like me? You looked really pissed when Hyorin tried to kiss me," Taeyeon said. Was he trying to get on my nerves of something?

 

"So you liked what Hyorin did to you?" I gritted. "I'm sorry I disturbed your moment with her."

 

I stood up from the seat I was sharing with Taeyeon. I turned my back towards him and walked to the door furiously.

 

"You're obviously jealous Tiffany," Taeyeon whispered into my ear. He had pulled me by my waist before I opened the door to leave.

 

"I don't like you in that way and please get your hands of me," I said coldly.

 

"If you really don't like me, I'll make you like me."

 

"Good luck."

 

"Thanks. I really need the luck."

 

Let's see how far you will go to prove me that you love me. Other than that, I have already fallen for you Kim Taeyeon. I am just afraid to confess. Anyways, shouldn't it be the guy who is supposed to confess first?

 

Krystal's POV

"Well, Tiffany unnie had seen the female Taeyeon actually," Jinri said. Another secret let out. It was so hard keeping a secret but Taeyeon unnie seemed to be doing a great job. Let's face it, Jinri and I are bad liars.

 

"Let me guess you're a girl too," my sister said as a matter-of-fact.

 

"Yeah..." Jinri said awkwardly.

 

"That must be the reason why Krystal likes you. I thought she really had fallen for a guy," Jessica unnie said.

 

Why was my unnie so cool about all this? Was she not straight like us? I wanted to ask her but I do not want to hear her scream at me telling that she was straight.

 

"I'm going to go now," Jessica unnie said.

 

"Aren't you following us?" I asked her.

 

Jessica unnie shook her head. "I don't want to be a third party."

 

"Bye unnie," Jinri said to Jessica.

 

"It's weird hearing you call me that," Jessica unnie mumbled in English. I giggled and Jinri looked confused.

 

"What did she say?" Jinri whispered to me.

 

I shook my head and linked arms with Jinri. She shrugged and we walked to the usual cafe to relax and eat some cakes.

 

I rolled my eyes when I saw Amber and Minho oppa. I don't know why but lately, I hate seeing them. They get on my nerves easily. Minho oppa was the first to spot us and he smiled at us. I wonder why he is hanging out with Amber. Were they planning something together?

 

"Just ignore them," Jinri told me. I looked away from them and went to the counter. "I will have a red velvet cake and what will you like to have Krystal?"

 

"I'll have the same," I told the cashier.

 

Jinri and I settled down at a table far away from Amber. Jinri started eating her cake and her expression was really cute while eating the cake. I wanted to pinch her cheeks!

 

"Er Krystal, aren't you going to eat your cake? It's delicious!" Jinri asked me and grinned.

 

"I'll eat if you feed me~" I answered and stuck my tongue out.

 

"You're lucky you're my baby," I heard Jinri muttered. My face heated up. "Are you okay Krystal?" Jinri asked.

 

"Y-yeah. H-Hurry up and feed me," I stuttered.

 

Jinri cut the cake and instead of feeding me, she ate it instead. "Yah!" I shouted. Jinri smiled at me innocently. I pouted and grabbed the fork from her. I was about to eat the piece of cake until Jinri ate the cake before I got to. "This isn't fair. This is my cake," I whined.

 

"Choose. Me or the cake?" Jinri asked.

 

"Hmm....the cake," I answered and finally got to eat a piece of the cake.

 

I looked at Jinri and saw her sulking. How cute! She was leaning against the chair with her arms folded and lips pouting. I finished the last bite of my cake and moved to sit beside Jinri. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. "I love you Choi Jinri," I said lovingly.

 

"Didn't you say you love the cake?" Jinri asked in a cold tone.

 

I pouted. "I was just kidding. I do love cakes but it can't love me back."

 

"I do love you but you love the cake more," Jinri said childishly.

 

"Aish. You're so childish. Of course I love you more. Next to my parents, sibling, grandparents and relatives," I told her.

 

"I was just playing with you. I love you too~" Jinri chirped. I looked at Amber and saw her glaring at Jinri. She must have something up in mind.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany was obviously jealous. I could not stop smiling at that fact.

 

"Why are you smiling like that Taengoo?" Kahi unnie asked me.

 

"Tiffany and I are starting anew," I replied.

 

"Speaking of Tiffany, she's here. She wants to meet you," Kahi unnie said.

 

My eyes widened. Why is Tiffany here? Wasn't she supposed to be mad at the female me? I combed my long blonde hair, straightened my clothes and walked to the front door. Tiffany was really there.

 

"Hey," she said awkwardly.

 

"I'm sorry for last time. I didn't mean to pull you and make us awkward," I apologized.

 

"Let's forget about that. Can I sleep over at your place for the night?" Tiffany asked.

 

How am I supposed to respond to this? I can't just say no like that. How am I supposed to go to university the next day?

 

"Can I?" she asked.

 

"Yeah you can," I answered. Damn, I won't be able to sleep peacefully tonight.

 

"Great! Here's my bag," Tiffany said and passed me her pink bag. I went to my room, put the bag on my bed and went back to the living room.

 

"I'm back," I said and sat beside Tiffany.

 

"Let's go to a club," Tiffany suggested.

 

I sighed. "Why is it with me every time? The last time I went with you, you were almost making out with someone," I said almost too coldly. I looked at Tiffany. She was giving me a weird look.

 

"Why are you so pissed over that?" she asked me. I shook my head. "If you want to go, let's go," I muttered and stood up. If only I could be treated the same way as she treated me when I am dressed as a guy.

 

"Great! Go and change," Tiffany said happily.

 

How am I supposed to make her fall for me now? If this goes on, I might give up.

 

"You know. You should really change if you like the other Taeyeon. I don't think he'll be happy if he sees you in the club, making out with someone else," I told Tiffany.

 

She glared at me. Why was she glaring? It was the truth.

 

"Don't ever tell me what to do," she gritted.

 

"Do you like it if someone touches him?" I asked in a calm tone.

 

I saw her fists clenched. "You don't like it right? Same goes to Taeyeon," I told her.

 

"Fine, we'll not go to the club," Tiffany said in defeat.

 

I smiled widely and sat beside Tiffany once again.

 

For the whole day, Tiffany and I only watched television. She even had a few drinks. By drinks I meant alcohol. She brought it along in her bag. She had asked me if I wanted one but I declined her offer. I do not want to get drunk.

 

"I'm....tired....bring me....to bed," Tiffany slurred.

 

I did as she said and laid her on my bed. After doing so, I went to take a bath.

 

Tiffany was not asleep when I got out of the bathroom. She was seated on the bed, playing with my dookong. "It's your turn to bathe, Tiffany," I told her. She nodded her head. She grabbed her clothes and towel and headed to the bathroom. I hung my towel on my computer chair and jumped onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and played a game while waiting for Tiffany to finish bathing.

 

The bathroom door opened and my jaw dropped. Tiffany was in a sleeveless shirt and short shorts. If only I was straight, I would not be feeling this hot.

 

"What are you staring at?" she asked coldly.

 

"Eat this to cure your headache. I know you're feeling one," I changed the subject and handed her a cup of water with two pills.

 

After swallowing the pills, Tiffany put the cup away and walked to my bed. All of the sudden, she tripped onto my books that I placed beside my bed on the floor and landed on top of me. I felt something soft on my lips and realised that it was Tiffany's lips. I wanted to pull away to prevent us from being awkward again but Tiffany was deepening the kiss. Am I dreaming?

 

We pulled away a few seconds later, panting. I could not believe we kissed that long. "I'm sorry, this shouldn't have-"

 

Tiffany was already asleep. Did she realise she kissed me? Well, I have to wait for tomorrow to know.

 


A/N: Finally an update after how many weeks! I'm really really sorry for updating late. T_T

So, please do comment, subscribe or upvote ~ it makes the author happy~ :3

And....it's D-6 to my birthday! XD