Six

A New Life As A Guy

 

Tiffany's POV

Here I am, in the hall, sitting on my boyfriend's lap before the lecture starts. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and was kissing my neck.

 

I. Did. Not. Like. It. At. All.

 

I saw Taeyeon entered the hall and elbowed Taecyeon's stomach. He released me and I got of his lap and made my way to my original seat. Let's see if the midget dares to talk to me.

 

Minding my own business by playing with my phone, Taeyeon sat down and took out a purple note book from his bag. While writing, he was humming to a song. His voice was nice but it sounded girlish.

 

"Erm...Tiffany," Taeyeon said. "Why are you leaning close to me?"

 

My eyes widened and I pushed him off his seat. He groaned in pain but I could not care less. I just embarrassed myself. Taeyeon made his way back to his seat and I heard him mutter. "Why do I get into accidents lately? Isn't the purple eye enough?"

 

I felt guilty all of the sudden but I did not apologize. Tiffany Hwang does not apologize. I took a glimpse at his note book and saw that there were random sketches. Is he an adult or a kid?

 

"I'm sorry I'm late. Why are you wearing glasses Taeyeon-sshi?" Mr Shin said as he looked at the scowling Taeyeon.

 

"I was fighting with my brother and he accidentally punched me for real. So now, I have a bruised eye," Taeyeon lied smoothly. So he is not a hundred percent nice guy at all. He was not a tattletale too.

 

"I didn't know you were this kind of guy Taeyeon-sshi. Let's start the lecture now," Mr Shin said. I rolled my eyes and did my usual routine which was sleep.

 

"You're going to miss out on a lot today," I heard Taeyeon said before I went to my dreamland.

 

Krystal's POV

"A-Amber? What are you doing here?" I asked, not believing who I was seeing. She smiled at me and put her arm around my neck.

 

"I begged my parents to let me exchange to this university," Amber replied.

 

"But how?" I asked another question.

 

"I told her you were here," Amber answered. "Now, would you mind showing me around?"

 

"Sure," I said. How am I supposed to get Jinri when Amber is here? Why can't Jinri just like me? If he does, I bet Amber will not disturb me for my while life. She was a stalker. A creepy stalker. She would follow me wherever I go.

 

"I heard you have a crush on a guy. Who is he?" Amber asked, sounding serious all of the sudden.

 

One more thing about Amber. She is scary when she is jealous.

 

"It's none of your business. Let me show you the way around now before the lecture starts," I answered and dragged her around the school. I know that she was liking it. That creep. I wonder how she found me here.

 

Sulli's POV

Minho oppa invited me to have lunch with him and I accepted his offer. Let's just say I have a little crush on him. However, I could not just confessed to him in this attire. He would think I am gay.

 

"I think Krystal likes you. She was never interested in guys before; not even me," Minho oppa said with a sad smile.

 

"So before I came, she was never interested in guys?" I asked. Well, of course she was attracted to me. I am a girl and I am sure she is hundred percent not straight at all. The way she looks at guys are different than the way she looks at girls. Thinking of this, Krystal is really dense. How can she not know I am a girl? I mean like seriously, you're not straight since born and all of the sudden, you like a guy? That will be a miracle but I doubt that happens.

 

"Yup," Minho oppa replied.

 

"I didn't know that. Well, thanks for telling me that," I said and took a sip of my iced tea.

 

Just then, I saw Krystal entered the cafe with another...boy? After knowing me, she got interested in boys now?

 

"Oppa~" Krystal said in a singsong voice when she saw me. I managed a small smile and she came running towards me while dragging her friend along. "Jinri this is Amber and Amber this is Jinri," she introduced me to her friend and vice versa. I felt stupid. Her friend is a girl...why did I thought her as a guy?

 

"What's up?" Amber asked and pulled out her hand.

 

"Just chilling," I answered and shook hands with her.

 

"Jinri, can you buy me a latte?" Krystal asked me and sat beside me.

 

"You have your own money. You can buy it yourself," I told her bluntly.

 

"I'll buy it for you instead Krystal. I'll be back okay?" Amber said enthusiastically and walked to the counter but Krystal grabbed her wrist.

 

"No, I want Jinri oppa to buy it for me," she said stubbornly and pouted at me.

 

"I'll go buy you a latte," I said and stood up from my seat.

 

"Thank you oppa!" Krystal said and grinned at me.

 

I saw Amber staring daggers at me and I quickly walked to the counter and ordered a latte for Krystal. With Amber in the picture now, I bet she will do her best in trying to make Krystal stay away from me as far as possible. I did not like the sound of that.

 

Taeyeon's POV

It was a good thing Tiffany fell asleep. I was now her partner for the project. If she was wide awake, I don't think so I could be her partner. She would somehow change Mr Shin's mind.

 

"Tiffany, please wake up," I said and shook her body lightly.

 

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me anymore midget?" Tiffany muttered.

 

I pouted but did not give up. "You're my partner for this project. We have to talk as much for the project," I said and smirked.

 

Tiffany sat upright with her jaws hanging. "What?!" she shouted. "How?"

 

"It just happened," I shrugged.

 

"I don't care. I am not doing the project with you. I don't care if I fail at all," Tiffany said bluntly.

 

"But I care. I have to graduate from here!" I said, raising my voice slightly.

 

"Your problem, not mine," she said.

 

"Is it that hard to be friends? I'll just complete the project myself and give you some credit," I said coldly and walked away from Tiffany. I saw that bastard who punched me smirking at me. I punched his stomach hard and walked away. Now how am I suppose to find another model for the photoshoot? I should have just chosen the business course like my father told me to if I knew things would turn out like this.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, get to the office now," Principal Ahn said sternly and walked to her office. What did I do?

 

I looked at the bastard and saw him lying on the ground, clutching his stomach. What? Why was he overreacting? I did not punch him that hard. I glared at him and walked to Principal Ahn's office. Just being in the University for a few days and now getting called because of hurting someone, I wish I could just stay in England forever.



 

A/N: You readers are right...It is Amber ^^ Is it that obvious? Anyways, what do you think will happen to Taeng?

Do comment~ I don't mind harsh comments.