Four

A New Life As A Guy

 

Taeyeon POV

Cool down Taeyeon. Cool down. It is only a dance and nothing more. I am straight. I am not falling for this dangerously beautiful girl. What did I just say? Did I just call Tiffany Hwang beautiful? Straighten your mind Kim Taeyeon! Just calm down and dance with her for a few minutes. That is not so hard right.

 

Well...I was wrong. She was making it hard for me.

 

Tiffany had put her arms around my neck and pulled my closer towards her. She had a smirk plastered on her face and was swaying her hips side to side. Tell me why this girl is feared by other people in the University? She is hot and beautiful. Okay...I should really get rid of my byun mind.

 

"Show me some of your moves Taeyeon," she whispered into my ear. I bit onto my lower lips. I could not move or even think. It was all because of her. I should stay away from her. No, I want to be friends with her. Make up your mind Taeyeon!

 

"So? Aren't you going to show me your moves?" she asked in a dangerously low voice that surprisingly I could hear although loud music was being played.

 

"I-I can't dance," I stuttered. I just stuttered in front of a girl. I am really not myself tonight because of her. What have you done to me Tiffany Hwang?

 

"That's alright. I'll just dance by myself," she smirked. I thought she was going to release me but instead, she got closer to me. I gulped and saw a guy looking at me intensely. I looked away from him and turned towards Wooyoung and the rest. They were all looking at me with their jaws wide opened. Did I do something wrong?

 

"You have a toned body Taeyeon," Tiffany muttered.

 

"Huh?" I said, confused. I felt a hand under my shirt and it felt nice having her hand under my shirt. There were like butterflies in my stomach. Snapping out from my thought, I pulled her hand out of my shirt. She pouted, which by the way I found really adorable, and moved her hand up slowly on my right thigh. "W-what are y-you doing Tiffany?" I stuttered once again.

 

"Just touching you," she simply answered. I must not reveal my identity.

 

"I got to go now Tiffany. See you tomorrow," I said and pushed her away from me. I smiled awkwardly at her before joining Wooyoung back at the table. I was safe.

 

"What was that Taeyeon? She dragged you to the dance floor," Wooyoung asked. "How did you manage to attract her attention?"

 

"I only asked her to be my friend. Nothing more," I replied. "I need to go home now. See you tomorrow."

 

I could never forget this night. What was Tiffany trying to tell me? All she left me was a big question mark on top of my head. That made me want to be closer to her and be her friend.

 

Sulli's POV

After having dinner, Krystal and I walked out of the restaurant with Krystal, clinging onto my arm. I think I have learned two things about her. One, she is straightforward and the second one she is clingy. Wait there is another. She can be cold at some time. Remind me to never ever make her angry. I do not want to die at a young age.

 

"Where should we go now Jinri?" she asked me enthusiastically.

 

"Let's go to the amusement park," I replied. "I want to ride the roller coaster."

 

"Let's go~" she chirped.

--

 

I change my mind about Krystal. She can be really understanding and sweet. I like her better that way. We were now queuing up to ride the merry-go-round. It was childish but since Krystal wanted to ride it so bad, why not?

 

It was now our turn and Krystal wanted to ride on the same horse as me. The worker thought we were a couple so she allowed us. I got onto the horse first and Krystal sat behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist. Let's just hope she doesn't feel anything weird.

 

"Are you older or younger than me? I know we are of the same age but when is your birthday? I want to call you oppa if you're older by a few months," Krystal said cutely.

 

"I'm born in March," I answered her.

 

"Yay! I can call you oppa," she squealed. I chuckled and the ride stopped. "Let's ride the Ferris Wheel now!"

 

There were the only the two of us in the Ferris Wheel and I was really awkward. Although it was night, Krystal was eating an ice cream. I turned to take a glance at her and saw ice cream on top of her upper lips. I shook my head and helped her wiped it with my thumb. She blushed and I chuckled. "Hurry and finish your ice cream up," I told her and looked away.

 

Currently, Krystal and I were playing a staring contest. It had been fifteen seconds and neither of us blinked. Krystal eye started to form tears and I smirked. "Oppa, you are mean," she whined.

 

"Sorry Krystal," I said to her. She blinked and I won. She pouted and I felt tempted to kiss her lips. No, this is wrong. I should not think like that.

 

"Who's your first kiss with oppa?"

 

Did she read my mind or something?

 

"No one yet," I answered.

 

Silence.

 

"Who's yours?" I asked her.

 

Krystal all of the sudden leaned in and captured my lips. It...felt so right. No, once again, it's so wrong! I quickly pulled away and turned my back facing her. I felt my face burning. What was I feeling?

 

"I didn't mean to kiss you oppa. I didn't know why I did that," Krystal said, on the verge of crying. I turned around and put my hands on her shoulders. Why do I feel guilty?

 

"Don't cry. I don't mind losing my first kiss to you," I comforted her.

 

"Really? That was my first kiss as well," Krystal told me.

 

So we lost our first kiss to each other. Well, it was good to know that she has not kissed other guys or maybe girls before.

 

"Let's go now," I said to her and walked out, leaving her behind.

 

 


A/N: Dancing Queen is awesome:3

Please comment and do subscribe if you're a new reader.

To silent readers, annyeong~! Nice to meet  you:D