Fifteen

A New Life As A Guy

Taeyeon's POV

 

Aish Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so cold to Tiffany? She does hate me but that could not be the reason why I am acting that way to her. Maybe it was because of the kiss with the random guy? Straighten your mind Kim Taeyeon! I ruffled my hair and smirked when I saw Tiffany. She seemed to be looking for something or maybe someone. I slowly crept towards her and back hugged her.

 

"Who are you looking for?" I whispered in her ears.

 

I felt her body tensed. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at us. Haven't they seen someone back hugging another person before? I ignored the stares and waited for her reply.

 

"L-let me go!" she stuttered and elbowed my stomach. I released her from my grip and rubbed my stomach. She walked away and I chased after her. What is her problem? I only asked a question. One simple question!

 

Tiffany stopped walking and I grabbed her wrist. "Yah! What's your problem?!" she yelled and pulled her arm away.

 

"Why do you hate me? What did I do?" I asked her although I know the reason.

 

"Why should I tell you?" she answered coldly.

 

"Do you like me Tiffany?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and I smirked. "You do like me, don't you?"

 

"I don't like you. You're a midget. I like tall guys," Tiffany said.

 

I did not know what got into me but I grabbed Tiffany's arm and pulled her into a kiss. I was shocked by my own action. I wanted to pull away but Tiffany deepened the kiss. Why can't you just admit you like me Tiffany? How long should I wait? Tiffany put her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer by the waist. This was really wrong but it felt so right.

 

I guess Tiffany realised what she...I meant we were doing. She pushed me away again and wiped her lips. She slapped me and glared afterwards. "What was that for midget?! I don't like you get it? Stay away from me!" she screamed and ran away. Did I scare her? Your chance is ruined Taeyeon. Why did you have to kiss her? I sighed and made my way back into the building. I need someone to cheer me up and I know just the person.

 

"Hey Wooyoung," I called out. The guy turned his head and smiled at me. He said something to his friends and then walked towards me. "Are you free today? I want to clear my mind," I continued.

 

"Yeah I am. Where should we go?" he said almost too excitedly.

 

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

 

"Meet me at the club at 7 sharp," he answered.

 

"Okay. I'll call you up if I can't make it," I told him.

 

Sulli's POV

Should I tell her or should I not? I can't just leave her hanging after I said that. She looked at me confusingly. I took a deep breath and said, "I'll tell you later."

 

"Okay," she simply said.

 

Why am I such a coward? Why can't I just tell her I'm a girl? Was it because I'm afraid that she would leave me if I told her that I'm a girl. However, Krystal is not straight in the first place. I should tell her but not now. The professor entered and I pushed the thought away and paid attention to whatever the professor was going to say.

 

The day passed by quickly. Krystal and I were at the park nearby the mansion and we were taking a stroll. You can do it Choi Jinri. You must tell Krystal. I stopped walking and Krystal stopped as well.

 

"Why did we stop?" she asked. I held onto both her hands and let out a long breath.

 

"Remember the girl you saw last time at the mansion?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

 

"What's with her?"

 

"She's..."

 

"Yo Jinri!" I heard Sooyoung unnie call me. I signed and turned to have Sooyoung unnie. She looked at me and Krystal and asked awkwardly, "Was I disturbing you two?"

 

I looked at Sooyoung unnie and saw her dressed up really nicely. I raised an eyebrow and she said, "What?"

 

"Why are you dressed up so nicely?" I asked her.

 

Sooyoung unnie pouted at me. "Can't I? Besides, I have a date!" she answered.

 

"Oooh...who is it?" Krystal asked Sooyoung unnie eagerly.

 

"I'm not sure. We met through the internet," Sooyoung unnie replied.

 

"What if the person is opposite of your ideal type?" I asked and then laughed.

 

Krystal hit my arm and I pouted. She glared at me and said, "You're so mean!"

 

Sooyoung unnie smirked at me. "See, your girlfriend is defending me," she said and stuck her tongue out at me.

 

"Whatever," I muttered.

 

"Well, I have to meet my date now. See you at home Jinri and see you soon Krystal," Sooyoung unnie said and walked away.

 

Krystal and I stood awkwardly for a few seconds. I looked at her and she looked zoned out. How cute~!

 

"Soojungie, let's go now~" I said. She snapped out and glared at me.

 

"Yah! Don't call me that!" she yelled. I chuckled and pecked her lips. She folded her arms and looked away. "You're such a meanie."

 

"But you still love me don't you?"

 

Tiffany's POV

What is wrong with the midget?! Why did he kiss me? I hate him! It was a good thing I slapped him. I was now at the library, trying to get rid of the scene that just happened. Why can't I just forget about it? Why did I even return the kiss? I messed my hair up and leaned against the chair.

 

"You two fit each other," Jessica teased as soon as she found me. I rolled my eyes at her and she took a seat opposite of me. "I'm not joking though," Jessica added seriously.

 

"Please, don't talk about him. I don't want hear or see anything related to him," I said to Jessica. My best friend shrugged and rested her head on the table, taking a nap like she always did. I sighed and joined her. Maybe when I wake up, I will forget about the kiss.

 

It did not work. The scene was still in my mind. I was waiting for my butler to take me home when I saw Taecyeon walking towards me. "What do you want?" I asked him.

 

He smiled slyly and put his arm around my waist. I pushed his hand away and moved away from him. "Come on, don't be like this," he said and went closer to me again. I groaned and pushed him away.

 

"Stay away from me jerk!" I shouted at him. He growled and grabbed my wrist roughly. He pulled me closer to him and smashed his lips on mine. I wanted to pull away but he was too strong.

 

Someone pulled me away from Taecyeon. He punched him hard and kicked his stomach. I was too scared to look up. I saw a pair of shoes and slowly looked up and saw Wooyoung looking coldly at me. "You shouldn't let anyone do that to you," he spoke up.

 

"Thanks for saving me," I whispered. He smiled slightly.

 

"No problem," Wooyoung said.

 

"Can we like be a couple?" I asked him. I looked at Wooyoung and he was taken aback.

 

"Why?" he asked.

 

"You can protect me, you are friendly. How can someone not like you?" I replied.

 

"I can't. Taeyeon will hate me. He loves you Tiffany. Not me," Wooyoung rejected.

 

I groaned. "Stop with Taeyeon okay. Why should I care about what he feels?"

 

"He will hate me. Get it?"

 

"So? You will still have me."

 

"You're just afraid to fall for him don't you? You like him but afraid to confess. Am I right?"

 

"You don't know anything about me."

 

"Whatever. We won't be together. You and Taeyeon are meant to be together."

 

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a kiss. I knew Wooyoung was surprised. He did not return the kiss but I did not mind. I saw the midget looking at us with his fists clenched. I pulled away from the kiss and smirked at him. He shook his head and walked away angrily.

 

"That was not cool. Stay away from me. I don't like you and you don't like me," Wooyoung said angrily and left.

 

I was feeling guilty all of the sudden. Taeyeon looked really hurt. He saw me kissed his best friend. I was his crush. He must be really really hurt. I bet he would never forgive me. Why would I care? Wasn't this what I wanted? I messed up everything. Yet again, why do I care? Do I really love him?

 

Krystal's POV

I was once again at Jinri's mansion. We were at the living room watching the television. He looked troubled. Was there anything he was hiding from me? The front door opened and Taeyeon oppa entered the mansion angrily. I wonder what made him angry. Tiffany unnie? Maybe.

 

"Go and ask him what's wrong Jinri," I whispered to my boyfriend. He nodded his head and pecked lips.

 

"I'll be back," he told me and went to Taeyeon oppa's room.

 

I decided to check up on them since Jinri was in Taeyeon oppa's room for a long time. I was shocked when I saw Jinri hugging the girl I saw with Tiffany unnie. Where was Taeyeon oppa? The girl saw me and pushed Jinri away.

 

"This is not what it looks like. Jinri is only my cousin," she spoke up. Why does she look like Taeyeon oppa? She was even in Taeyeon oppa's uniform. Wait...is she actually...

 

"Taeyeon oppa?!" I exclaimed. The girl laughed awkwardly and stood up from the bed. "You're really Taeyeon oppa?" I asked.

 

"Yeah....please don't tell anyone and please call me unnie when we're not in public," Taeyeon o...unnie answered.

 

"But why? What is all this?" I said.

 

"I'm also a girl Krystal. That is what I wanted to tell you," Jinri confessed. "The girl you saw last time was me. Sulli is me."

 

There was too much things for me to take in. Maybe this was why I like Jinri. It was because he is a girl. This is awkward.

 

"Follow me," Jinri said. He...She grabbed my hand and led me to the room next door.

 

"So you're really a girl Jinri?" I asked.

 

"Positive," Jinri said.

 

"Prove me," I said. Jinri nodded and took off the blazer. He/She started ing his/her shirt and I could not believe my eyes. Jinri really was a girl. She had taken off the binder and was left with only her bra and pants on.

 

"Do you hate me now?" she asked in a sad tone.

 

"Why should I? I just want to know why you're disguised as a guy," I answered and hugged her.

 

After Jinri told me the whole story. I stood up from her bed and went to Taeyeon unnie's room. I entered without knocking and when I was about to enter, I felt something warm on my lips.

 

"Yah unnie! Why are you kissing my girlfriend?!" Jinri yelled and pulled Taeyeon unnie and I away from each other.

 

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Taeyeon unnie asked me once she realised what had happened.

 

"S-sorry," I apologized.

 

"I am lucky that I already lost my first kiss to Tiffany," Taeyeon unnie muttered.

 

"Eh? You kissed Tiffany unnie before?" I asked Taeyeon unnie.

 

She nodded sheepishly. Wow, she's brave. "Once again, I'm sorry for entering without knocking," I bowed.

 

"What did you want from me?"

 

"I wanted to know why you dragged Jinri to disguise as a guy."

 

"She volunteered herself."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah..." Jinri said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

"So Taeyeon unnie," I said. "How's your relationship with Tiffany unnie?"

 

"Bad," Taeyeon unnie answered.

 

"Jinri and I will help you get her! I love doing all of this!" I said excitedly. "Leave everything to us unnie!"

 

 


 

A/N: Sorry for the later update >___< I might be doing a double update but don't really look forward to it though. I'll try to make a double update still.

 

Anyways...Tiffany is still in denial and Krystal found out that Taeyeon and Jinri are actually girls :D

 

Also, happy belated birthday to the Kid Leader~! She'll forever be my bias in SoShi.

 

Do subscribe and comment~ See you soon~