Twenty-Five

A New Life As A Guy

Tiffany's POV

That dork is so going to get it when I find her. She had run out of the room and for someone short, her speed is really fast when she is running away from someone. As I was really focused in searching for my dorky girlfriend, I did not notice someone in front of me and bumped into the person. I rubbed my forehead and looked up noticing that the person I bumped into was actually Hyorin. She had a really shock look on my face. I rolled my eyes and wanted to walk away but she grabbed my hand and damn, what a strength she had.

 

"Aren't you going to apologize, Tiffany unnie?" she asked me.

 

I pulled my hand away from her and glared at her. "Why should I?" I challenged her.

 

"You bumped into me and bruised my forehead. So, better apologize now," she said.

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Taeyeon. She was hiding behind a locker with a scared puppy look. Does she fear Hyorin that much? I wonder why Taeyeon doesn't like Hyorin. Most of the people will.

 

"I don't have time Tiffany unnie," Hyorin said.

 

"Fine, I'll apologize but you'll have to stop bothering my relationship with Taeyeon. So, I sincerely apologize for bumping into you," I said and faked a smile.

 

"Wait, what? I didn't say anything about it," Hyorin said in shock.

 

"I apologized to you already. There's no taking back," I said and winked at her. "I have to find my TaeTae now. Bye~"

 

Hyorin stomped away in frustration. Seeing Hyorin walking away, Taeyeon walked towards me and well, she does not know what I have in mind. I just smiled innocently at her and she grinned. "I'm sorry for calling you a byuntae, Fany Fany Tiffany," she said in a cute voice.

 

"I will forgive you but you have to be my servant for a month," I said and smirked.

 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped. "W-what? Y-you got to be kidding me" she stuttered.

 

"No, no I'm not. Come on, I won't treat you bad," I said.

 

"I'm a bigger byuntae than you. So please, don't make your servant?" she said with puppy eyes.

 

"Nope. I've always wanted to have one," I told her.

 

"I'm your gir...boyfriend," Taeyeon said as she looked around, hoping that no one spots her mistake. "I can't be your servant too."

 

"I don't care. Starting from now, you are. Let's go to the mall now but before that, let's go to your house and ride the car instead," I said and walked to Taeyeon's bike.

 

Krystal's POV

It was like a normal thing for me to go to Jinri's house every day. We were seated at the living room along with Sooyoung unnie. We were watching a movie and Sooyoung unnie was really into it.

 

After the movie ended, Sooyoung unnie turned off the television and looked at us. We looked back at her and it suddenly turned into a staring contest. I could no longer keep my eyes opened and blinked. Sooyoung unnie cheered and accidentally blinked her eyes, making Jinri the final winner. "You lost unnie~" Jinri said and stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung unnie.

 

"I hate you," she pouted. Jinri pouted as well.

 

"Unnie, you can't hate me," she said in her aegyo voice.

 

"Yes I can. You can't tell me what to do," Sooyoung unnie said in her aegyo voice as well. I don't think I can survive this. Hearing from one is enough but two, kill me now.

 

"Take me a tub of ice cream then I shall love you back," Sooyoung unnie said to Jinri.

 

Jinri hugged my arm and whined, "Sooyoung unnie is bullying me!"

 

I sighed and glared at Sooyoung unnie. She whimpered and hid her face with the pillow she was holding. "You're girlfriend is scary, Sulli," she said softly.

 

"Yah! She's not. She's just defending me from you unnie. You're mean to me," Jinri said and wrapped her arms around my waist this time.

 

"Whatever," Sooyoung unnie pouted once more. "I'll take the ice cream myself."

 

"Taeyeon unnie won't be happy if she sees her ice cream missing," Jinri told Sooyoung unnie.

 

Sooyoung unnie pretended not to listen and went to the kitchen.

 

"What a sister you got there. It's boring whenever I speak to Jessica unnie but it's fun when I'm teasing her," I told Jinri.

 

She shrugged and lied on my lap. I pushed the few strands of hair covering her face to the side and smiled at her. "You know, if I did not agree to dress up as a guy to accompany Taeyeon unnie, will you still like me?" Jinri asked.

 

"Maybe since I've always liked girl. Even if we did not know each other, I still won't accept Amber or Minho oppa," I replied.

 

Jinri smiled and closed her eyes. "Was Amber like that when you first met her?"

 

"No. Before she went crazy for me, she was really a cool person. I admit I had feelings for her then but when she suddenly changed, the feeling disappeared. I was afraid instead."

 

"I'm really glad you're mine now. I never thought I would fall for a girl," Jinri chuckled.

 

"I love you Jinri."

 

"I lub you too~"

 

I giggled at her English and she just grinned. "You're such a dork."

 

"I am keeping my promise."

 

I nodded my head. Jinri sat upright and kissed me.

 

Taeyeon's POV

At the mall, Tiffany would not give me a break at all. Handing all the bags after she bought for them. I'm going crazy. I was starting to get hungry too. "Can we eat now Fany?" I asked. I started calling her that since she called me TaeTae. I found the nickname really adorable.

 

"After this okay? I'm picking out a couple tee for the both of us," she said without looking at me.

 

Since we were going to be in the store for awhile, I walked around and saw something that caught my eyes. It was a couple item with a key and lock necklace. "Do you want to buy it child?" an old woman at the cashier asked me. "It's the one and only left."

 

"Yes, please," I told her.

 

The old woman smiled and placed the box into a bag. "Your girlfriend is pretty. You two make a good couple. I wish you two a happy life," she said and handed me the bag.

 

"TaeTae, let's go," Tiffany said and went to my side. I quickly hid the present and smiled at her.

 

"Nice to meet you," I said to the old lady. She just nodded her head. Tiffany and I walked out of the store and finally we could eat.

 

"Who was that old lady, TaeTae?" Tiffany asked me once we settled down at a fast food restaurant.

 

"She is a worker there," I told her.

 

Tiffany nodded her head and pulled a shirt. "I got us this, TaeTae!"

 

I can't believe Tiffany changed this much. I just smiled at her and she looked at me with her head tilted. "Why are you smiling like that TaeTae?" she asked.

 

"Nothing. You changed so much since you're with me," I said.

 

Tiffany pouted. "That's because all the other guys I dated only wanted to get inside me but of course I didn't give it them," Tiffany said quickly after seeing my surprised expression.

 

"That's good," I said.

 

I noticed that the silence was slowly taking over so I took the box containing the necklaces out of the bag and went to Tiffany's back. "Where are you going TaeTae?" she asked.

 

I secured the necklace around her neck and whispered in her ear, "I'll always be the key to your heart."

 

Tiffany looked at the necklace and I could see that tears were going to fall any sooner. "Why are you crying?" I asked. Tiffany shook her head and smiled. She hugged me tightly and said, "I'm just touched. No one ever did this for me."

 

"I'm glad to know that. You'll receive more of this in the future," I told her.

 

"Thank you so much, TaeTae," she said.

 

I sent Tiffany back home and Uncle Hwang was waiting for Tiffany outside. "I'm sorry I brought Tiffany home late," I apologized to him.

 

He smiled warmly at me and hugged his daughter. "It's alright. At least I know she's with you," he said.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Fany," I said and kissed her cheek. Her face blushed and I chuckled. "You're so cute Tiffany."

 

"Goodnight Taeyeon," Uncle Hwang said. "Tell KangIn and Minwoo I said hi."

 

"Will do. Goodnight to you too Uncle Hwang," I said and left. Maybe being a servant is not so bad at all.

 

Sulli's POV

Krystal was already home so I was feeling bored. The door opened and Taeyeon unnie was finally back. "How's your date with Tiffany unnie?" I asked her.

 

"It was fun. I bought her a lock necklace and I have the key necklace," she answered and smiled dorkily.

 

"I didn't know you are romantic unnie," I said. "I'm amazed."

 

Taeyeon unnie just stuck her tongue out and went to her room. My phone vibrated and I smiled when it was from Krystal.

 

From: Krystal~ <3<3

The moment I'm home, Jessica unnie asked me a lot of question. ><

 

I chuckled and replied the text.

 

To: Krystal~ <3<3

Really? Taeyeon unnie gave Tiffany unnie a lock necklace.

 

 

From: Krystal~<3<3

That's so sweet! Tiffany unnie finally got her happiness and of course I got mine too :D

 

 

To: Krystal~<3<3

You should get some sleep now. See you tomorrow. Love you and goodnight! ^-^

 

 

From: Krystal~<3<3

YAY! You finally put an emoticon~ Love you too~ I'll make sure to dream about you <3

 

I locked my phone and went to my room. After taking a shower and changing into my pyjama, I lied on my bed and closed my eyes. I'll dream about you too, Krystal.

 


A/N: I finally made up my mind. I'll only tell you who I paired Jessica with in the last chapter :P

Anyways, it's my one year at AsianFanFics. This account is already a year old!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAKNAE, SEO JUHYUN~ Do continue to give your dorky unnies good advices ^^

Check out my new fanfic~ It's a YoonHyun fanfic with Royal Family+HyoxMin: Can't We Be Friends?

And also my first songfic oneshot: Hyde