Eight

A New Life As A Guy

 

Tiffany's POV
The midget lived in England. That explains the accent. I got off the bike and waited for him. He ruffled his hair after taking off the helmet and put the headgear away. He grinned at me and said, "Come on. If we get lost, we got each other."

 

I rolled my eyes and held onto his arm. He was shocked when I did that. "You're afraid to get lost right? We should hold onto each other hands then," I told him.

 

"O-okay," he stuttered. He held onto my hand firmly and I felt comfortable. His hand felt soft though, like a female's. "Where to first?" he asked.

 

"Shopping mall," I simply answered and dragged him to where I wanted to go. He was struggling to catch up with me.

 

"Slow down will you? I'm not going to run away," he said and pulled me to his side. He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks heating up.

 

"Are you alright Tiffany? Why do you look red?" he asked with his head tilted. I released my hand away from his grip and walked forward while trying to cool down. "You're weird," I heard him said.

 

"Yah!" I shouted and glared at him. He smiled innocently at me and held my hand once again. "But I'm weirder once you get to know me," he continued and led the way.

 

He is really getting on my nerve. Every few seconds he would glance at me as if I will run away. How do I know? I can feel it when someone looks at me. I never looked at them back though only if I like them. "So Tiffany," he spoke up. "Can you please stop calling me midget? You're hurting my pride."

 

I looked at him and giggled. He looked shock for a second. My eyes widened and I cleared my throat. I looked away and answered him in a serious tone, "I'll call you whatever I want to. You can't tell me what to say."

 

"You're no different than my brother," he pouted.

 

Cute.

 

"Ice cream~!" he screamed and released my hand to go to the ice cream shop.

 

What am I feeling?

 

I sighed and followed behind him. What happened to going to a shopping centre? I entered the shop and could smell the different ice cream flavours through my nostrils. I saw the midget already seated with two cups of ice cream. He saw me and waved at me. "I bought you ice cream too Tiffany!" he said loudly. The customers looked at us weirdly and I was embarrassed. I walked towards his table and sat down. "What's wrong?" he asked.

 

I ignored him and took the ice cream cup from the table. I ate while not looking at him. He does not seem to care. He likes ice cream more than looking at me? Why do I even care? I need to get a new boyfriend soon.

 

"Done~" he said in satisfaction once he finished his ice cream. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and then stared at me as I finish my ice cream. He is weird.

 

Eating the last scoop of ice cream, I put the cup down and looked at the Taeyeon who was laughing silently. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and leaned forward towards me. He cupped my chin and gently wiped my mouth. I felt my heart beating faster than usual. He kept his handkerchief and sat back down with a grin. "Let's go shopping now. That's what you wanted to do right?" he said and stood up. I will never fall for this midget. He is not my type at all.

 

Sulli's POV

I am feeling really annoyed right now. Why can't Amber just back off for once? Can't she see that I am spending my time with Krystal? Krystal does not even want to hang out with you in the first place. "Oppa, what movie do you want to watch?" Krystal asked me.

 

"You choose. I don't mind," I answered. She nodded her head and went to queue to buy the tickets. Of course, I was the one paying the cost of the tickets.

 

Waiting patiently at a corner, I saw Amber slowly walking up towards Krystal. I clenched my fist and wanted to walk towards them until I saw Minho oppa with his friends entering the cinema. I totally forgot about Krystal and smiled at Minho. "Hey Jinri. What are you doing here?" he asked and flashed his smile. I was melting inside.

 

"I'm waiting for Krystal to buy the tickets," I answered coolly.

 

"Do you like her? If you do, you have to be careful of her sister. Her sister is really scary," Minho said and patted my shoulder. "See you tomorrow Jinri."

 

"Bye," I said softly.

 

I looked up and saw that Amber was holding onto Krystal's wrist and not letting go. I had this unknown feeling in my chest and went to stop them. I pulled Krystal into my hand possessively and glared at Amber. "Can't you see I'm with her? I don't think she wants you around either," I growled lowly at her. Amber glared at me back and walked away.

 

I held onto Krystal's hands and looked at her worriedly. "Are you alright? Did she harm you?" I asked.

 

Krystal giggled and hugged me. "I'm okay Jinri~ Thanks for saving me," she said. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Let's go watch the movie now but before that, can you buy the popcorn and drink?"

 

"Do you mind if we share?" I asked her. She shook her head and queued up with me. I ordered a large popcorn and drink and paid the worker. The both of us entered the theatre and took our seats.

 

Halfway through the movie, I put my hand inside the popcorn box and felt Krystal's hand trying to grab some popcorn as well. The both of us pulled away at the same time and did not touch the popcorn for a few seconds. "Grab some first Krystal," I whispered to her. She grabbed a piece and put it in front of my mouth.

 

"You first," she said. I opened my mouth and eat it. She smiled and then fed herself some.

 

I am suppose to be the man of this friendship but why was she treating me like a girl instead? I need to make a move first. "Here," I said. "Since you feed me, I'll feed you too."

 

I felt Krystal moving closer and she bite onto the popcorn. After chewing, she leaned closer and pecked my cheek. I'm lucky that the place is dark. I don't want Krystal to see that I was blushing.

 

 


A/N: This is part 1 with only Tiffany and Sulli's POV~ I wanted to make it longer but my laptop battery is dying ><