Twenty-Four

A New Life As A Guy

Krystal's POV

Mr Choi had a grin on his face. "The reason why I brought Danny here was because I wanted to introduce Sulli to him when I heard that he was going to marry you with Minho," he said and clasped his hands together.

 

"What?" Minho oppa shouted.

 

I forgot he was here all along.

 

I looked at my dad and he was thinking. Please allow me to be with Jinri? My dad sighed. What does that mean?

 

"Fine. I'll allow my daughter to be with your daughter. I'm only allowing this since we're friends," my dad said.

 

"Great. I can't wait for them to get married!" Mr Choi said enthusiastically. "Oh, you can call me dad as well, Krystal."

 

I just nodded my head awkwardly. Jinri looked at me with an apologetic look.

 

"I'm sorry Minho. I guess you two are not match for each other," my dad apologized to Minho oppa.

 

"It's okay, Mr Jung. I can see that Krystal is really in love with Jinri. She treats her differently than her past girlfriends," Minho oppa said. "I'll take my leave now."

 

"I have to go to. See you soon, Minwoo," my dad said to Mr Choi. "Are you staying here Krystal?"

 

I shook my head. "I'll be home in an hour."

 

My dad nodded his head and left with Minho oppa. I went to Jinri and hugged her, forgetting that Mr Choi was beside her. "I will be in my room," he said and I pulled away from Jinri, blushing. This is so awkward. After Mr Choi left, Jinri pulled me towards her and wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

"I'm sorry about my dad. He's just happy that I finally love someone," Jinri chuckled.

 

"You're dad is a dork like you. Wait, it's supposed to be you're a dork just like your dad," I teased Jinri.

 

"I don't mind since I'm your dork," Jinri said. I giggled and leaned in to kiss Jinri. I am so happy our fathers allow us to be together. However, Amber is still around to disturb us. Why can't she just get lost. My lips met with Jinri's and I forget about everything for that moment.

 

The both of us pulled away at the same time and smiled at each other. "I love you Jung Soojung," Jinri said and pecked my lips.

 

"I love you too Choi Jinri," I said and pecked her lips as well. " Sulli is a cute name by the way."

 

"Soojung is a cute name too," Jinri told me.

 

"I'm always cute," I said using my aegyo.

 

Jinri laughed and ran through my hair with her fingers. "Yes, you are cute."

 

Taeyeon's POV

 Tiffany kissed me. She really kissed me. I feel like I was in heaven. I stopped by a convenience store to buy some snacks for Sooyoung. After picking the snacks, I paid for it and before I got to start the engine to my bike, my phone rang. I answered the call and I heard Wooyoung's voice.

 

"Can we meet up, Taeyeon?" he asked.

 

I looked at the time and sighed. "Okay. We'll meet at the cafe."

 

I hung up the call and went to the cafe.

 

When I arrived, Wooyoung was already waiting. I entered the cafe and frowned when I saw that Hyorin was with him as well. Why must he bring her along? I made my way to the table and forced a smile.

 

"Hi, Taeyeon oppa~" Hyorin purred.

 

Not now. I do not really want to go through this at night. "I only have half an hour so hurry and say what you are going to say," I told him, ignoring Hyorin.

 

Seeing that Hyorin was getting closer to me, I was starting to feel really  uncomfortable. As I keep shifting, Hyorin kept coming.

 

"Taengoo?" I heard Sooyoung's voice. I stood up and immediately hugged her. "What are you doing?" she whispered into my ear.

 

"Just pretend to be my girlfriend and play along," I told her.

 

I pulled Sooyoung down to the seat beside me. I smiled at the two person in front of me and said, "This is Sooyoung, my girlfriend."

 

Wooyoung and Hyorin looked weirdly at me. "What about Tiffany? Are you two timing?" Wooyoung asked me with his eyes wide open.

 

I was trying my best not to laugh. This was really funny. "Taengoo, can you buy me a cake?" Sooyoung asked me in a cute voice. Forever a shikshin.  I went to the counter and bought Sooyoung's favourite cake. I went back to the table and gave Sooyoung her cake. "You remember my favourite cake. I'm touched," Sooyoung said and hugged me. Hyorin and Wooyoung's expression were really priceless.

 

"So, why do you want to meet me Wooyoung?" I asked.

 

"Nothing. I just missed hanging out with you," he answered awkwardly.

 

"Taengoo, say aahh," Sooyoung said and placed the spoon in front of me. I took the bite and smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Taeyeon oppa, how can you cheat on Tiffany unnie? I never thought you are like this," Hyorin said with a curious look.

 

"Oppa~ I'm tired. Let's go home now," Sooyoung said and yawned.

 

I smiled at Wooyoung and Hyorin. "I got to go now. See you guys tomorrow," I told them and left with Sooyoung.

 

Once we were out of the cafe, Sooyoung put an arm around my shoulders. "That was so fun but you have to explain to Tiffany tomorrow," Sooyoung laughed.

 

"Don't worry. I'm pick her up tomorrow morning," I told her.

 

Sulli's POV

I met up with Krystal on the way to the university. When she saw me, she kissed my cheek and held onto my hand. I kissed her cheek back and she grinned at me.

 

Once at the university, Amber was not found at all. When we were at our lecture, she was not even in the class. Where could she be?

 

"I'm sad to say that Amber will not be studying here anymore. She's going back to the US," Mr Lee announced. Krystal and I looked at each other and grinned. No more distractions that will separate the both of us. 

 

During our lunch break, I brought Krystal to a place that I wanted to bring her to. As we were nearing the destination, I slowly retracted my hands and put it behind my back. I could see that Krystal was really liking the place. I smiled at her expression and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into my embrace. Krystal leaned on me and closed her eyes. "It's such a nice place Jinri," Krystal said. I just hummed as a respond and put my chin on her neck. "Thanks for everything, Jinri. I didn't know I could feel this happy."

 

"Isn't that my mission? To make you happy? It hurts when you're not happy," I told her.

 

Krystal smiled and nodded her head. We stayed in that position and enjoyed each other's embrace. "I'll never make you upset Krystal."

 

"Of course you won't. If I am, you won't be happy."

 

I chuckled. "That's true."

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was really surprised when I saw Wooyoung at the front door of Tiffany's house. What was he doing there. I saw that Tiffany was already out of the house and walked towards the both of them. "Good morning, Tiffany, Wooyoung," I greeted.

 

I looked at Tiffany and she looked really mad. I wonder why. I looked at Wooyoung and he just smiled at me. The smile was too innocent. What did he tell Tiffany? He must have told Tiffany about Sooyoung. "Let's go now Tiffany or we will be late," I told her but she ignored me.

 

"Let's go now, Wooyoung," Tiffany said and glared at me. She elbowed my stomach and I could only watch in confusion as they left. What did Wooyoung seriously tell Tiffany? I rode on my bike and followed behind Wooyoung's car.

 

Throughout the whole day, Tiffany had been avoiding me and hanging out with Wooyoung. Every time I got nearer to Tiffany, she would either just glare at me or walk away without letting me explain. I saw Hyorin walking towards me and groaned. For once, can't she leave me alone? After thinking for a while, I think I knew why Tiffany is angry at me. Wooyoung must have told her that Hyorin was my girlfriend and I have been cheating on her all this while. This totally made sense. As Hyorin was getting closer to me, I walked away and pretended that I did not see her at all. Seeing Tiffany happily talking to Jessica, I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She was trying to escape but I would not even let go. I needed to tell her the truth and this was the only thing I could do to let me talk to her. She could not just ignore me for the rest of our lives. I hate a jealous Tiffany although it is sometimes cute, a jealous Tiffany ignoring Taeyeon is not cute at all.

 

Once we reached an empty room, I locked the door and blocked it. Tiffany rubbed her red wrist and glared at me. "Yah! Shouldn't you be with Hyorin now? Aren't you two a couple?" she said in a loud voice. Tiffany is really jealous right now. I have to quickly do something.

 

"One, I don't even want to be close to her. Two, we're not even dating. Wooyoung just made up a lie," I told her calmly.

 

Why would Wooyoung lie? Is he trying to make Tiffany break up with me? If so, why? I was cut from my train of thoughts when I felt my face being slapped. "What was that for?" I whined and rubbed my cheek.

 

"That's for cheating on me," she said coldly.

 

"For your information, Hwang Miyoung, I did not cheat on you. Wooyoung called my last night and asked me to meet up at the cafe. When I got there, he was with Hyorin. I was then lucky that Sooyoung came so I told Sooyoung to pretend to be my girlfriend as Hyorin was starting to scare me," I explained to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany's expression softened up. "I'm so sorry Taeyeon!" she apologized and kissed the cheek that she slapped.

 

I puffed my cheeks and folded my arms. "I can't believe you trust Wooyoung more than your girlfriend," I said, pretending to be angry.

 

Tiffany pouted and hugged me. "I'm really sorry. My jealousy got the best of me," she said, trying hard to receive an apology from me. I wanted to laugh but it would just ruin my acting.

 

"Promise me ,the next time, you won't jump into conclusion and ignore me."

 

"I promise. Are you still mad at me now?"

 

I smiled at her and shook my head. "I wasn't mad at you in the first place. I was just playing with you," I said and grinned.

 

"That was so mean! If you do that again, I won't trust you ever again," Tiffany said and turned her back towards me.

 

"I'm sorry Tiffany. I just wanted you to learn a lesson," I begged her for forgiveness. Why is it the opposite now?

 

Tiffany turned around and giggled. "Gotcha," she said. I pouted and she just showed me a peace sign. I chuckled at her cuteness and stole a kiss from her. "Yah, remember the promise?" she said. "Forget about it."

 

"I can kiss you freely now?" I asked.

 

"The promise is broken so what do you think?" Tiffany answered.

 

"I don't know," I pretended not to know and looked at her innocently.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and said, "Just kiss me already. I know you're dying to kiss me."

 

"You know me so well," I said and gave her a light kiss.

 

"That's all?" Tiffany said.

 

"Who's the byun one now?" I asked. Tiffany's cheeks turned pink and I stuck my tongue out at her. I ran out of the room and she chased after me.

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Get back here!" she shouted.

 


 

A/N: I can't really choose TT YulSic or SooSica. This is sooooooo hard. I don't really think I would pair Jessica up. It's making me crazy @.@ 

Do check my new one-shot as well : Cafe

Comment arasseo? :3