Twenty-Seven

A New Life As A Guy

Taeyeon's POV

"Tell me, what are you two doing here?" I asked Sooyoung and Jessica. The two of them laughed awkwardly.

 

"I was bored at home so I went to spy on you guys," Sooyoung replied and rubbed her neck. I rolled my eyes at Sooyoung's reply and looked at Jessica next. She pouted at me but that is not going to work on me. I am only weak when it comes to Tiffany.

 

"Oh, fine," Jessica stomped her feet. "I have the same reason as the annoying giant here."

 

I looked at Sooyoung and burst into laughter. It was the first time I heard someone called Sooyoung an annoying giant. Sooyoung glared at Jessica and was returned with a glare from Jessica. Sooyoung looked away and I shook my head. I don't think the two will work well together.

 

"Unnie, what should we do now?" Sulli asked me. I sighed and look at Tiffany.

 

"Where should we go now, Fany?" I asked her.

 

She thought for awhile and smiled at me. "Let's watch some movies at your place," she replied.

 

"Are you okay with it, Jessica unnie?" Krystal asked her sister.

 

"I'm okay with anything," Jessica muttered.

 

Then, I realized that there were only four seats in my car. "Err...Soo...Can you and Jessica take the bus home? There's not enough seat inside," I told her.

 

"What?! I don't want to be on the same bus as her!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

"Do you think I want to be with you too? Let's just go," Jessica said coldly and dragged Sooyoung away.

 

That was easy.

 

"TaeTae, let's go~" Tiffany chirped and linked arms with me. I smiled and the four of us walked to my vehicle. Somehow, I could feel that someone was staring at us. When I turned around, there was no one though. I pushed the thought away and drove back home.

 

When we arrived home, Jessica and Sooyoung were still not there. How can that be? I took a longer route back home. Half an hour later, they finally arrived and I found them amusing. Sooyoung was carrying a sleeping Jessica on her back.

 

"I hate you Taeyeon," Sooyoung said as she put Jessica on the sofa.

 

"I love you~" I said and grinned.

 

"TaeTae, let's prepare some snacks," Tiffany said and pulled me into the kitchen.

 

When we got into the kitchen, Tiffany pushed me against the wall, holding onto both my wrists which were pinned beside me. She smirked at me. "Never say I love you to someone else other than me, got it?" she whispered into my ear. Damn, she's hot when she's like this.

 

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

 

"Good," Tiffany muttered.

 

Tiffany loosened her grip on my wrist and I took the chance to switch our position. Tiffany's eyes widened and I smirked.

 

"This isn't fair! I thought I finally got you under my control," she whined.

 

"You did a few seconds ago but now I'm back in control," I said.

 

"Really?" Tiffany said and put on a smirk again. She pulled me by the collar of my clothes and we were only a few centimeters apart. "I'll prove you wrong," Tiffany said and closed the gap between us.

 

"Yah, you two are supposed to prepare snacks. Not make out," I heard Sooyoung said.

 

Tiffany and I pulled away from each other and blushed.

 

 

Krystal's POV

Since Jessica unnie was asleep, Jinri and I kept our volume low so as not to wake my sister up. Jinri had her head laid on my thighs and I was playing with her hair. Jinri smiled at me and I smiled back. "You know, you look really beautiful with long hair," I told Jinri. She blushed and looked away.

 

"T-Thanks," she muttered. I giggled and pinched her nose. She looked at me and pouted. Jinri sat upright and I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I wonder how long Taeyeon unnie is going to prepare the snacks with Tiffany unnie," she said.

 

"Maybe...they are distracted?" I said.

 

"What do you mean?" Jinri asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"You know...things," I replied awkwardly. I could not find the right words to explain to her.

 

"Is Krystal Jung thinking something dirty?" Jinri asked with a playful smile.

 

"O-of course not!" I stuttered. Where did my confidence go to? Why am I stuttering?

 

"Yes you are," Jinri said and stuck her tongue.

 

"No I did not!"

 

"Yes you are."

 

"No!"

 

"Yes~"

 

"Jinri, why are you like this," I whined.

 

"Okay, you did not."

 

"Yes I...wait!"

 

Jinri burst out laughing and I pouted. "You tricked me!" I exclaimed.

 

"So, what were you thinking about?" Jinri asked.

 

"Yah!" I slapped her shoulder.

 

Sooyoung unnie came out of the kitchen and looked at us. "What were you guys doing?" she asked.

 

"Krystal here was..." Before Jinri could complete her sentence, I covered and smiled at Sooyoung unnie.

 

"It's nothing," I told Sooyoung unnie. She shrugged and went up the stairs. I turned to my sister and saw her slowly waking up. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes. "How did I get here?" she asked.

 

"My sister carried you," Jinri answered.

 

"That annoying giant?" Jessica unnie said.

 

Jinri nodded her head. Jessica unnie rolled her eyes and muttered something but I heard it pretty well. "Why did she bother to carry me? She can just leave me inside the bus."

 

I giggled and Jinri looked at me. I told her it was nothing and she just shrugged. TaeNy couple entered the kitchen with three bowls of popcorn. "Sorry we took so long to prepare these," Tiffany unnie said. I seriously wonder what they did in the kitchen that it took so long for them to prepare popcorn. Sooyoung unnie returned to the living room in her pyjama and she took a sit beside Jessica unnie.

 

"Thanks for carrying me," Jessica unnie said without looking at Sooyoung unnie.

 

"No problem. You're quite heavy though," Sooyoung unnie teased.

 

Jessica unnie glared at Sooyoung unnie and I shook my head. The Chois are really dorks.

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon told me she could not pick me up so I called Jessica asking her if we could walk to school together and she agreed. I asked my chauffeur to send me to my best friend's house and on the way, I could felt something heavy in my chest. I am not sure what it was but I felt that something bad was going to happen. I hope it's not true and will not happen.

 

Arriving at Jessica's house, I pressed the doorbell and was greeted by Jessica herself. She was already in her uniform and was ready to leave. Since we are best friend, I linked hands with her and we walked to school.

 

"I'm proud that you have changed Tiff," Jessica said with a small smile.

 

"I admit I don't like the way I was the last time. I wouldn't have changed without Taeyeon," I said and think about our first meeting until now. Although I was mean to Taeyeon, she never gave up on me and now, we are a couple.

 

"Someone's lovesick," Jessica giggled.

 

"There's just something about Taeyeon that makes me love her even if I did not want to be with her," I smiled.

 

We arrived at school and I saw Taeyeon at the front gate. She waved at me and I ran to her, leaving Jessica behind. I hugged Taeyeon and she chuckled.  

 

"So much of being a best friend. How can you just leave me behind after seeing Taeyeon?" Jessica said with a pout.

 

"The cold Jessica Jung is pouting?" Taeyeon said. She looked shocked when she saw Jessica pouting.

 

"There are a lot of things about me you don't know about.," Jessica stated.

 

I gave Taeyeon a peck on the cheek and she blushed. Aw, she's so adorable. I pinched her cheeks and she grinned. "Stop it you two lovebirds. We should get going now," Jessica said and pulled us apart and dragged e inside the school. I pouted and wanted to go back to Taeyeon but Jessica's grip was really tight. She glared at me and I stopped struggling. "You two could always meet during lunch or after school," Jessica muttered.

 

"You're just jealous you haven't have a partner yet," I mumbled but I think Jessica heard it because she stepped on my left foot.

 

 

Sulli's POV

After school, Krystal was hanging out with her sister and Jessica unnie so I was left with my cousin. We were in the arcade room in our mansion and were playing a game together. I have this weird feeling in my chest that I could not figure out. I pushed that feeling away and concentrated on the game. Currently, I was in the lead while Taeyeon unnie was behind. I looked at her and she looked really worried. Is she having the same feeling as me? Taeyeon unnie lost the game and she threw the controller aside. She sighed and closed her eyes.

 

"What's wrong unnie?" I asked.

 

"I don't know. I'm worried. Do you think something bad will happen to Tiffany?" Taeyeon unnie replied.

 

"I'm sure that they can take care of themselves. I think you're just being too worried," I said and patted my cousin's shoulder.

 

"Yeah, I think so. Let's hang out at the mall," Taeyeon unnie said.

 

"But that's where the girls are," I told Taeyeon unnie.

 

"It's not like we're going to stalk them. If we bump into them, it's just a coincidence," Taeyeon reasoned out. I nodded my head and agreed to go to the mall with her. Let's just hope we do not bump into them. They will surely question us.

 

The first thing I saw when we entered the mall was the guy that was flirting with Krystal at the restaurant. He was looking at something, more like someone and when I turned to look at the same thing as him, he was actually staring at Krystal who was having desserts with Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie. I wanted to walk to him and tell him to stop looking at my girlfriend but if Krystal turned, I would be in trouble. I fastened my pace and caught up with Taeyeon unnie.

 

An hour later, Taeyeon unnie decided to go home since there was nothing much to do at the mall. When we walked to the parking lot, I saw familiar face and I think Taeyeon unnie saw it too since her fists were clenched.

 

"Yah! Where are you bringing them to?" she shouted.

 

I was surprised when I saw the same guy with his hand covering Krystal's mouth. Jessica unnie was unconscious and Tiffany unnie was struggling to escape from the other guy. "TaeTae, help me!" Tiffany screamed. The guy covered and pushed her into the van. Taeyeon quickly entered her car and I followed suit. The van drove away and Taeyeon unnie followed behind it. I hope the girls would be alright. The two guys are really going to pay for this.


A/N: Drama time XD