Twenty-Two

A New Life As A Guy
Sulli's POV

Krystal had called her sister saying she was staying the night with me and Jessica unnie did not mind. We made our way to the kitchen and I giggled when I saw Taeyeon unnie trying to feed Tiffany unnie. Tiffany unnie was pushing it away but eventually she gave in and ate it.

 

"Tiffany unnie, you and Taeyeon unnie are together?" Krystal asked with a shocked look.

 

Tiffany unnie nodded her head shyly and Taeyeon unnie just grinned.

 

"If Jessica unnie hears this, it will be epic," Krystal said with a sly smile. Tiffany unnie glared at Krystal.

 

"Don't you dare. I don't want to be teased by her," she said.

 

Krystal stuck her tongue out and Tiffany unnie went to whine to Taeyeon unnie. I chuckled since Tiffany unnie was not usually like that. Taeyeon unnie must have changed Tiffany unnie a lot.

 

I faced Krystal and pinched her nose. "I didn't know my Soojung was like this," I said. Krystal grinned and leaned against me. "I'm so glad you're mine," I whispered into her ears.

 

I woke up the next day amd felt something on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled slightly when I saw Krystal's hand around my waist and her head snuggling on my chest. I kissed her forehead and woke her up. "Soojung ah, wake up. It's time for school," I told her.

 

Instead of waking up, Krystal tightened her grip on me and muttered, "Five more minutes."

 

I chuckled and combed her hair with my fingers. "Okay," I said.

 

Five minutes later, I tried waking Krystal up again. She shook her head and pouted at me with her eyes closed. I sighed and sat up. "You don't want to go to school right? You don't want to meet those people," I spoke up.

 

Krystal back hugged me and nodded her head. "Please, can we just stay here today? We'll think of an excuse later," Krystal said.

 

I did not want to agree at first but if we went to school, I could not be with Krystal since she would be surrounded by Amber, Minho oppa and their friends.

 

"Fine," I gave in and Krystal kissed my cheek.

 

"I love you~" she said.

 

"I love you too~"

 

Krystal turned me around and pecked my lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we kissed for a few seconds until someone came and disturbed us.

 

"Kids, breakfast is-" Taeyeon unnie stopped halfway and when I turned to look at her, her face was beet red. She apologized and closed the door, making Krystal confused.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Krystal asked.

 

"Well, my cousin is a byuntae so she gets...excited seeing this kind of stuff," I tried explaining to her. I did not want Krystal to think bad about Taeyeon unnie.

 

"Okay..." Krystal said awkwardly.

 

"You'll get used to it," I told her. "We should go down for breakfast."

 

We intertwined our fingers and went to the dining room.

 

Tiffany's POV

I stayed overnight at Taeyeon's place since daddy allowed me to. All this while, he knew that Taeyeon was a girl. Why didn't he tell me? I felt like an idiot thinking that Taeyeon was a guy but if it did not happen, I will not have been together with her.

 

When Taeyeon was down after calling the maknae couple down, her face was as red as a tomato. I tilted my head to show I was confused. Taeyeon got my sign and stuttered, "I-I s-shouldn't have opened the door just like that."

 

"Huh?" I said.

 

"I interrupted Sulli's kiss with Krystal," Taeyeon said and covered her face in embarrassment.

 

I giggled and Taeyeon pouted at me. "Yah! You're so mean!" she whined.

 

"You're so cute Taeyeon ah!" I said and patted her head.

 

"Morning kids, morning Jungah," Kahi unnie greeted us and went to kiss Jungah unnie on the lips. I looked at Taeyeon and she scratched the back of her neck.

 

"Remember when I say some things should not be known in this house? This is one," Taeyeon said.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, can we not go to school today? I want to spend time with Jinri since in school we can't," Krystal asked Taeyeon once they were down.

 

"You guys can always hang out after school," Taeyeon suggested.

 

"Minho oppa and Amber won't allow me," Krystal frowned.

 

"Fine, this once. Have you told your sister?" Taeyeon said.

 

Krystal nodded her head and Taeyeon smiled. Taeyeon held onto my hand and took me to her room. She locked the door and I looked at her with my head tilted. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

 

"Changing into our uniform pabo," Taeyeon answered. I looked at my attire and realised that I was still wearing Taeyeon's shirt. We had shower an hour ago.

 

After I put on my skirt, I turned around to take my blazer. I froze at my place when my eyes landed on Taeyeon. She was only in her undergarments. How long must she take to put on her uniform? Then I realised that she was having problem trying to put her binder. "It having to act like a guy huh?" I said.

 

Taeyeon looked up and her face flushed. I giggled and went to help her. "Don't worry. I don't bite," I . I tucked in the remaining cloth and smiled. "There, all done."

 

"Thanks," she muttered. Aw, she is still embarrassed. Taeyeon quickly put on her uniform and then her wig. "Let's go~" she said and grabbed both our bags. I helped her fix her hair and she grinned at me. I had never been this in love before.

 

"See you later Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie," JungLi said.

 

Taeyeon led us to the garage and I chose the motorbike since I could hug her from the back. Just thinking about it makes me excited. Is this really how it feels like when people are in love?

 

Sulli's POV

For the whole day, Krystal and I were in the arcade room playing all sorts of game. For once, I could spend my day being myself without having to pretend as a guy.

 

Krystal was taking a nap on me since she was tired. I stared at her lovely face and caressed her face. "I will do anything to make your father accept me," I muttered. I saw Krystal smiling and I knew she was awake. "Good afternoon~" I cooed.

 

Krystal woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Did you stare at me the whole time?" she asked me in a sleepy voice.

 

"Maybe," I replied. Krystal pouted and sat upright. "Finally, my legs are cramped," I said as I felt the numbness.

 

"I'm sorry Jinri," Krystal said and pecked my lips. I shook my head and told her it was alright.

 

Kahi unnie entered the arcade room and told us that there were people looking for us. Krystal and I looked at each. How did the people know where we are?

 

After my legs were not cramped anymore, I told Krystal to stay inside and went down. I groaned when I saw Amber and Minho oppa. What are they doing here? When I was down, I was suddenly pushed down by Amber.

 

"What the...?" I muttered.

 

"Where's Krystal? I know you're hiding her somewhere," she asked angrily.

 

I scoffed. "Says the one who tried to her."

 

Amber grabbed a fistful of my shirt and punched me. Minho oppa stopped her and looked at her. "You tried to Krystal?" he asked in a loud voice.

 

"It's none of your business," Amber spat and pushed Minho oppa away. "Where. Is. Krystal?"

 

Before Amber could punch me once more, Krystal went down and protect me. Amber stopped her fist in midair and grabbed Krystal's wrist. "You're coming with me," she said.

 

Just then, the door opened and I saw my dad talking to Krystal's dad. Wait, what? Krystal's dad?! The really adults looked at us and Amber released her hand from Krystal. I did not know she was scared of Mr Jung.

 

"Sulli, what's all of this? Why do you have a bruise on your face?" my dad asked in confusion. I could see that Mr Jung had a shocked face when he saw me.

 

I purposely ran to my dad and hugged him. "She punched me, appa," I whined and pointed at Amber.

 

"Amber? Why were you holding my daughter's wrist? What are you doing here?" Mr Jung asked coldly after he diverted his attention to Amber. It seems like the Jungs hate her a lot.

 

My dad kissed my forehead and told a guard to bring Amber out. I stuck out my tongue at her and she glared at me. All I know was that this was not the end of her.

 

"This is my daughter I've been talking about, Choi Jinri or as we call her, Sulli," my dad introduced me to Mr Jung. This would be quite fun.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany and I had just finished watching a movie and Tiffany could.not stop talking about how handsome the lead was and wished that she was able to meet him. Can't she see that I am here feeling jealous? As she continued her blabbering about the movie, I put on my earpiece and turned up the volume until I could not hear Tiffany's voice.

 

All of the sudden, my earpiece was pulled out and I glared at Tiffany. "Yah, how could you listen to music when I'm talking?" she asked me. I shrugged and purposely put the earpiece back. I will not talk to her until she apologizes to me. She should know that I am feeling jealous.

 

After a few songs ended, I stopped listening to music and kept my earpiece in by pocket. I turned around and Tiffany was missing. Where could she be?! I turned back to where we had just passed by and saw Tiffany flirting with a guy. Our eyes met and I clenched my fist. I was quite alright when she was talking about the actor but this was too much. I turned around and walked away from her. If she knew I was angry at her, she should habe asked me why but no, she went on to flirt with someone else.

 

I was at Han River trying to cool down. I am angry at Tiffany but she does not even bother to apologize. When I walked away, she did not even chase after me. Did I choose the wrong person to fall in love with?

 

"Hwang Miyoung, how can you not notice I was jealous when you were talking about the actor?" I shouted to no one. This is why I love being at Han River. I am able to let out my feelings. "Why did you make it worse by flirting with the guy?"

 

I sighed and put my head down on the railings. I felt a pair of arm hugging my waist and my back was slowly getting wet. "Sorry. I'm just not used to this. My past boyfriends don't even care but you're different. You get jealous even with things like this," Tiffany apologized. I smiled slightly at the words Tiffany said.

 

"Then just remember I am not like them. I am a girl. I have the same feelings as you, not them. I don't even think your past boyfriends dated you because they love you," I said.

 

I pulled Tiffany's arm away and turned around. I chuckled and said, "You still look pretty although you're crying."

 

Tiffany looked down. "Don't look at me," she muttered.

 

I took out my handkerchief and cupped her face. I wiped her tears and smiled at her. "Now smile. I hate seeing you unhappy," I said and pinched her nose. Tiffany showed her eye smile and I patted her head. "Let me send you home."

 


A/N: If you have noticed, there's no Krystal's POV. I'll add it on the next chapter~

Do comment~~ ^^