Sixteen

A New Life As A Guy

 

Krystal's POV

Jinri and I were in her room cuddling close to each other. It eased me when I finally knew Jinri was actually a girl. I thought I had really fallen for a guy.

 

"How should we help Taeyeon unnie?" Jinri asked me.

 

"I don't know. Tiffany unnie is in denial," I replied. Jinri wrapped her arms around my waist and tuck her chin on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sure my girlfriend can think of something," Jinri said and pecked my cheek. I smiled and leaned against her.

 

"I love you Krystal Jung Soo-"

 

I cut her off by kissing her lips. She returned the kiss and it started to turn passionate. I changed our position and I was now on top of Jinri. She wrapped her arms around my waist and nibbled onto my lower lips. I pulled away from the kiss first and smirked.

 

"Never call me by my Korean name or this will happen again," I said huskily.

 

"I wouldn't mind," Jinri said and grinned.

 

"Byuntae!" I giggled and hit her hand. Jinri pecked my lips and pushed me down until there was no gap in between us.

 

"You're so heavy Krystal," she joked.

 

"You pushed me down," I said. Jinri chuckled and hugged me like a pillow.

 

"I love you~" she said cutely.

 

"I love you too~" I said and soon, we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

 

When I woke up, it was already morning. My eyes shot opened. I wanted to find my phone but realised that I was still wrapped in Jinri's arms. I slowly pushed his arm away and grabbed my phone in my bag.

 

I'm dead. I received six missed calls and fifteen messages all from my over protective sister. What should I tell her when I get to school? I'm in trouble.

 

However, the trouble was forgotten for a moment when I heard Jinri calling me in her sleepy voice. "Morning Krystal~"

 

"Morning to you too," I said. Jinri sat up and pecked my cheek. "Go and bathe. You stink."

 

"Want to shower with me?" she asked.

 

"You're such a byuntae. Just go and take your shower," I said and pushed her out of bed. She pouted and I only giggled.

 

After Jinri was done showering, she handed me a towel. "Err Jinri...do you have any extra uniform? It that even in university we have a uniform," I asked shyly.

 

"Yeah I do. I bought it just in case I changed my mind," Jinri replied.

 

"Thanks!" I said and kissed her lips. We've been kissing a lot this days but I don't mind. We love each other so why not?

 

My phone rang and it was a call from Jessica unnie. I picked it up and pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard her voice. "Where were you last night Jung Soojung?!"

 

"I-I fell asleep at Jinri's place," I replied.

 

"Did he do anything bad to you? Did you guys do it?" Jessica unnie questioned me.

 

"What? Of course not! We're still young!" I said. What was going through my sister's mind?

 

"Whatever. Meet me at the library once you reach the university. Bring your boyfriend along," Jessica unnie said and hung up. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Let's just hope nothing goes bad. I don't want to die yet. Jinri and I still have a lot of things to do together!

 

Tiffany's POV

Here it was. Another day with the midget. He saw me kissing Wooyoung the previous day. I bet he's going to hate me for kissing his best friend. At the same time, he would also be mad at Wooyoung. What have I done? Why am I feeling guilty though? Yes I've played with people's feeling but I had never felt this guilty before.

 

I saw Taeyeon enter the building with Wooyoung trying to explain everything to him. I only looked at the scene. I wanted to stop them and tell them the truth but that would only ruin my reputation.

 

"I believe you Wooyoung. She's a player. I'm a fool falling for her. I need some time alone now," I heard Taeyeon said.

 

I did not know why but it hurts when Taeyeon said those words. Why was I so weak every time I am in from of him? I can't be falling for him! People fall for me. I don't fall for people especially someone like him. I'm going crazy! I walked away from the scene and went to the library.

 

I spotted the Jung sisters and the other transfer student. I wanted to walk towards them but Jessica had a scary aura around her so I waited for the right time. Krystal and the transfer student seemed scared. They were fidgeting in their places a lot. Their hands were linked and I envy them. I wish I could be like them with my special someone. I know I could not though. I'm a player. Who would want me?

 

Then, the midget came into my mind plus the kiss scene the previous day. I can't believe he did not give up. Should I give him a chance? No! I have a reputation to keep. I erased the thoughts away and looked up only to find Krystal and her boyfriend right in front of me.

 

"Hi unnie!" Krystal greeted me. The transfer student beside her only bowed at me.

 

"Weren't you two getting scolded by Jessi?" I asked them.

 

"That matter has been solved already," Krystal replied.

 

"So, what do you guys want from me?" I asked. They looked quite suspicious.

 

"Meet us at the music room later. Make sure you turn up okay? It's really important," Krystal said and walked out of the library with her boyfriend. What are they going to tell me? Why can't they just tell me now? Should I go? I hope this isn't any trick. If it is, Krystal and her boyfriend are going to get it.

 

Sulli's POV

After dealing with Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie, Krystal and I went to meet Taeyeon unnie. We saw her at her locker listening to music while waiting for the lecture to start.

 

"Taeyeon oppa!" Krystal called Taeyeon unnie. My cousin turned her head and smiled at us. She took off her earpiece and Krystal ran to her and hugged her. Yah! Your girlfriend is right here!

 

"You should release me Krystal. Jinri's not happy," Taeyeon unnie chuckled. I glared at my cousin and pulled Krystal closer to me.

 

"Aw, my Jinri is jealous," Krystal giggled and pecked my lips. I pouted at her and she pecked my lips again.

 

"Okay stop pecking each other's lips and speak up," Taeyeon unnie said.

 

"Ah," Krystal said. "Meet us at the music room after school okay?"

 

"Sure," Taeyeon unnie replied. Krystal grinned at me and we walked away. Plan A begins now! I can't believe Tiffany unnie does not want to admit that she likes Taeyeon unnie.

 

"Let's go to the cafeteria Jinri. I want a drink," Krystal said and pulled me to the cafeteria.

 

I rolled my eyes when I saw Amber. He was hanging out with Minho oppa and his gang. Amber saw us and walked towards us.

 

"Good morning Krys," she greeted Krystal. I clenched my fist tightly. Can I just kill her? Cool down Sulli. Fighting doesn't resolve anything.

 

"Go away Amber," Krystal hissed.

 

"Come on. We can still be friends right?" Amber said and held onto Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Get your hands off me," Krystal said coldly.

 

"I'm not doing anything bad to you. So chill," Amber said and put her hands in her pocket.

 

"Let's go Jinri. It's not worth it talking to her," Krystal said and dragged me away. Woah, I don't want to get on her bad side.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was released early and the rest were still in the hall so I decided to go to the music room first. The room was really cool. There were two grand pianos, guitars, violins, cellos, almost all the music instrument. I walked to the piano and played a few keys. It's been a long time since I played the piano. I decided to play a few songs before Sulli and Krystal arrived.

 

"You're good at playing the piano," someone said. "Aren't you going to say thank you?"

 

I'm scared now. What if it's a ghost? Someone please save me!

 

I felt a pair of hands going around my waist and I could smell her scent. It was a she. Don't tell me it's a ghost! I don't want to die early.

 

"I'm waiting for a thank you," she whispered in my ear.

 

"W-who are you?" I stuttered.

 

"Are you serious? You don't know me?" she asked.

 

"W-who are you?" I stuttered again. She chuckled and released me. I turned around and it was Hyorin, Wooyoung's friend. "O-oh, nice to meet you again Hyorin ssi," I said.

 

"No need to be formal. Besides, aren't you older than me?" she said and sat on my lap. I gulped. What was she trying to do? "I know you're a girl Taeyeon unnie," she whispered into my ear. I was feeling hot all of the sudden.

 

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered for the third time. Why can't I just speak normally?

 

"It's obvious Taeyeon unnie and I like you. I don't mind if you're a girl," Hyorin said. Her hand roamed around my body and I could not even do anything. I was paralyzed. Someone please save me! Hyorin slowly moved forward and when our lips touched, I heard Tiffany yelled.

 

"Yah! What are you doing kissing the midget?"

 

Hyorin rolled her eyes and got off me. I straightened my uniform and looked at Tiffany. She looked....jealous? I must be dreaming. Hyorin whispered something to Tiffany and Tiffany looked really pissed when Hyorin left.

 

"How could you just let her control you?" Tiffany asked me.

 

"Huh?" I said. My mind was not really working.

 

"Why did you allow her to touch you and kiss you?" Tiffany rephrased her words.

 

A smirk appeared on my lips. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

 

"What? Of course not!" she said. I could see her face turning red.

 

"Liar. You're turning into a tomato," I said and pinched her cheeks.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be angry at me? I kissed your best friend yesterday," Tiffany asked. I moved slightly and asked Tiffany to sit beside me.

 

"Holding grudges isn't my thing. Other than that I can't get angry at you for a long time," I answered.

 

"How did you even fall for me?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I don't know. Love at first sight? Whatever it is, I really really like you Tiffany," I said. There was an awkward silence. It was weird talking to this Tiffany. She was talking like a normal student. She did not even look like she hates me.

 

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked breaking the silence.

 

"Krystal and her boyfriend asked me to meet them here," Tiffany replied.

 

"Wait, they asked me to meet them here too," I said.

 

The door closed. Tiffany and I looked at each other. The couple is going to pay later. I received a text and then a hit on the back by Tiffany.

 

"What was that for?!" I screamed and rubbed my back.

 

"Sorry," Tiffany muttered. "Those two are going to get it from me later."

 

"Since we're going to be stuck here for the time being, what should we do now?" I asked.

 

"Play me a song," Tiffany replied and turned to the piano.

 

"Okay," I said. Was this really happening? I was in the music room all alone with Tiffany. I started playing a song and the room was only filled with the piano playing.

 

"You're really good," Tiffany said once I finished playing.

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

Was this really happening? I still can't believe it. "This is really happening right? I'm not dreaming right?" I asked Tiffany.

 

"What makes you think this isn't real? The couple locked us up," Tiffany said in an annoyed tone.

 

"I still can't believe it. Pinch me," I said.

 

Instead of being pinched, I felt her lips on my own. I was surprised. I am not dreaming. Tiffany pulled away first and smirked. "Now you believe?" she asked. I could only nod.

 

"Can we be friends Tiffany?" I asked.

 

"Sure but nothing more than that," Tiffany said.

 

"I can make you change your mind."

 

"We'll see."

 

 


A/N: Here's another update~ I'm on a math trail now at MBS :3

 

TaeNy's slowly progressing and JungLi is the Cupid:D