Twelve

A New Life As A Guy
Tiffany's POV

I don't know why but I am feeling damn guilty seeing the hurt look on Taeyeon's face. The guy I made out with wrapped his arms around my waist and wanted to kiss me once again but I pulled away from him and ran after Taeyeon. The guilt was really eating me up!

 

"Yah, midget. Wait up," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

 

He looked at me with his right eyebrow arched. He was only about to enter his car. "What do you want?" he asked in a cold tone.

 

All of the sudden, I felt like there was a lump in my throat. He looked really intimidating. I could not utter a single word. "So, what do you want? I don't have all day," he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

No one had ever made me like this. Why can't I just ignore him like how I ignore my other exes and crushes? Why is it really hard to ignore him and just be happy like I think I would feel after he stops irritating me? I heard him sigh and opened the car door. "I'm leaving now," he said and entered the car. He started the engine and drove away. The guilt will be eating me for the next two days without him.

 

"Why can't you just be nice to him?" someone asked once Taeyeon's car was out of sight.

 

"It's none of your business Wooyoung," I muttered in annoyance.

 

"Change your habit and try to stay loyal to one person only. It's not that hard," Wooyoung shrugged.

 

What does he even know? He will never understand me. "Do you mean I should stay loyal with the midget?" I asked in a rude tone. There it was again; the feeling of guilt taking over me more.

 

"Not with him but with someone else," the blonde guy said. Was that jealousy I heard in his tone? I smirked.

 

"You like him don't you?" I asked him, changing the topic. "Admit it."

 

"It's only an attraction and nothing more. I'm not gay," he answered, his face turning beet red.

 

"It was nice talking to you Wooyoung. I'll see you tomorrow," I said to him and walked away but then realising that I did not have a transport to take me home.

 

"Let me take you home," Wooyoung chuckled and grabbed onto my wrist. I wanted to pull away but his grip was really tight. "Don't ever come close to Taeyeon or hurt him anymore. If you do, I don't care if I hurt you," Wooyoung threatened me.

 

"Leave your fantasy aside. He's in love with me, not you," I told him. I was not even sure if the midget was really in love with me or not. I was just randomly saying it.

 

"So what? You won't even love him back. Sooner or later, he will move on," Wooyoung said in a low voice.

 

--

After all lecture ended, I happily left the university and went to Uncle Kim's mansion. Maybe by making friends with his daughter, I can forget about the other Taeyeon. I rang the doorbell and a maid opened the door. "I'm here to see Kim Taeyeon. Don't worry Uncle Kim told me about having a daughter," I said with a smile.

 

"Come right in Ms Hwang. I'll call Taengoo for you," the maid said and smiled at me.

 

Taeyeon must be really close to the maids. How nice of her. Two minutes later, the maid came down with a girl who was still in her pyjama. Her blonde hair was messy but she looked hot with it. "I almost levelled up but you decided to shock me and made me press the escape button. You're so mean Kahi unnie!" the blonde whined.

 

The maid, who was known as Kahi unnie, chuckled at the whining Taeyeon. "Ms Hwang is here to see you Taengoo. Go and make friends with her," she said and patted Taeyeon's head.

 

"I don't want to make any friends. I want to play the computer. Please unnie~" Taeyeon begged the maid.

 

It was like a mother and daughter conversation. I unknowingly giggled and the both of them looked at me with confusion plastered on their face.

 

"I'm sorry Ms Hwang. Taeyeon here is really stubborn," Kahi unnie said and bowed to me.

 

"She's the one you want me to be friends with? No way unnie! By looking at her, I know she's a pink lover and you know how much I hate pink!" Taeyeon whined to Kahi unnie again.

 

What is wrong with this Taeyeon? Is she a spoilt brat or something? Well, I could ask the exact same question to myself. "My name is Tiffany," I tried making a conversation with her.

 

"My name is Kim Taeyeon. Bye," Taeyeon said and turned around but Kahi unnie grabbed her by the collar and pulled her back to her spot.

 

"I'll confiscate all your games and dookongs if you don't make friends with her," Kahi unnie threatened.

 

"You didn't have to mention about my dookongs. Now Tiffany has something to tease about me," Taeyeon pouted.

 

Her pout was similar to the midget's. They look quite alike too. "No I won't. I find it cute just like you," I giggled. Crap, what did I just say?!

 

I looked at Taeyeon and saw her blushing. Kahi unnie had a smirk on her face. She pushed Taeyeon towards me and left. "Have fun," she said.

 

"So..." I started.

 

Taeyeon snapped out and glared at me. "Because of you, I failed in levelling up," she said to me. She went up the stairs and I followed her.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

 

"Since Kahi unnie threatened me, I might as well hang out with you. Give me half an hour to get ready. You can wait in my room if you want to. You know what, stay in my room," Taeyeon said. "There's some things you should not know in this house."

 

I nodded my head. I may not know what that means but by the look on her face, it was not a good thing.

 

"You can seat on my bed while I shower," Taeyeon told me and entered the shower. I nodded my head cutely and sat down awkwardly.

 

Unable to stay still on the bed, I stood up and decided to look around her room. There were pictures hung and there was one picture that attracted me. It was a picture of a tall girl back hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked really happy with the girl. I wonder who she is.

 

"That's me and Taengoo. We're really close," a girl said all of the sudden. I jumped from my place and glared at the girl. "My name is Choi Sooyoung and I am Taengoo's cousin." she introduced herself, ignoring my glare.

 

So they were only cousins. They look like they were more than that though. "What brings you here shikshin?" Taeyeon's voice could be heard. I turned my head to the left and saw her only in her undergarments. I felt my face flushed but could not stop admiring her body.

 

"Have you been working out shorty?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

 

"Sort of. Have you been eating a lot?" Taeyeon's turn to ask a question.

 

"You know me so well," Sooyoung said and faked a sob.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and went to her wardrobe. Sooyoung finished up her chips and went to the bathroom to wash her hands first before returning and back hugging Taeyeon who was picking out a shirt.

 

Are they really cousins? They are too intimate with each other. It was making puke. Sooyoung does not seem like Taeyeon's ideal type. It was rude to call someone a shorty too. I find Taeyeon's height really cute!

 

"We can be intimate later shikshin. I think our guest here is uncomfortable," Taeyeon said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

Sooyoung pouted and released Taeyeon. "Promise?" she asked, making sure. Taeyeon nodded her head and pushed Sooyoung out of the room.

 

"I'm sorry about Sooyoung. We've been together ever since birth and I don't think we can separate from each other," Taeyeon apologized. She put on a shirt and buttoned it up. "Shall we go now?"

 

Taeyeon's POV

It was finally nice to go out without a disguise. I am also lucky that the bruise was almost gone or else she would suspect me. I was still angry at Tiffany making out with that guy but I could not just burst out at her in front of her as soon as I see her. I bottled in all my expression and tried to act as excited as I could be. I was wondering why she was being nicer to this me though. I have never seen her been this nice before.

 

"So, do you want to take a public transport, car or bike?" I asked Tiffany. I bet she would choose anything but public transport.

 

"Car or bike would be nice," she answered. I could see the horrified look she had when I said public transport.

 

"The bus it is then," I told her and suppressed my laughter when I saw her shocked expression. "Are you coming or not? Wait, you've never ride a bus before haven't you?" I .

 

"Of course not! People will try to squeeze in when it's packed. I hate packed transport!" she complained. That's the Tiffany I know.

 

"I was just joking. We will take my bike," I said and walked to the garage. I do not want to see an angry Tiffany all day.

 

Eh...Why was there two bikes? "Hey Taeyeonie, you like my new gift?" my brother said as he entered the garage as well. I looked at Tiffany and saw her looking shy. Old habits die hard. "Oh, who's your pretty friend over there? Mind introducing her to me?" Jiwoong oppa said and smiled at Tiffany. I grabbed him by his wrist and slammed his back against the wall.

 

"Don't you dare try to flirt with her or I will beat you to death," I whispered into his ear coldly. My brother was known to be a player and he never got caught once. I do not want a player to be together with another. Actually, I was just jealous.

 

"I-I understand. H-Have fun," Jiwoong oppa stuttered and ran back to the house. I smirked and grabbed two helmets that was aligned neatly on a table.

 

"Don't you think you were too harsh to your brother? He's too cute to be beaten up," Tiffany said and I could see that she was blushing.

 

Are you only going to make me angry? I look alike with my brother and yet you hate me in my disguise. What is wrong with you Tiffany?

 

"Put this on," I said to her and handed the helmet to her.

 

"But...I don't know how to," Tiffany said.

 

Liar. You could put it on yourself when we were exploring Seoul. Why do you want my attention badly now or maybe you're trying to get rid of the male me from your head? Was that it? Guess what, both of us are the same.

 

"I don't trust you. I saw you putting on a helmet yourself while going out with a guy from the university," I said to her.

 

"How did you know? Were you there? Do you study there?" Tiffany bombarded me with questions.

 

"No I don't study there but why were you really cold to that guy? He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me," I answered.

 

"Can you please don't talk about him? I don't like him," Tiffany scowled.

 

"If you don't like him, you're not going to like me too," I stated.

 

"No, I like you. I don't like that midget."

 

"We'll see about that."

 

--

I don't know why but all of the sudden we were at the club after all the activities we did in the afternoon. Tiffany had dragged me to the dance floor but was dancing with a guy instead. She must think it was disgusting to dance with another girl. "I'm going to get a drink, Tiffany," I shouted to her since the music was blaring loudly. She did not seem to hear me so I just went ahead.

 

A few hours later, I saw Tiffany walking somewhere with the guy she was dancing with. I stood up from my seat, wanting to follow them but a guy stopped me. "Do you want to dance with me?" he asked. I looked at him and saw that it was Wooyoung.

 

"No thanks," I declined his offer politely.

 

"Here's my number if you need someone to talk to alright?" he said and handed me a card. I smiled at him and walked to where Tiffany and the guy was.

 

I heard a familiar voice in the female's washroom. I opened the door and chuckled. Like I said, old habits die hard. The both of them saw me but I only smiled at them. Tiffany looked guilty but was she really guilty about it? I closed the door and stomped out of the club. I should not have went out with her. I bet the afternoon meant nothing to her.

 

"Taeyeon ah, wait up! I didn't mean to ruin the day! He was threatening me," Tiffany said.

 

Continue with your lies. I enjoy hearing your lies. "You seem to be enjoying though when I entered," I said to her. "And if you think that's the way to forget about someone, you're wrong. You're only going to feel more guilty."

 

"What do you even know about me? We only met," she gritted, obviously feeling offended after what I said.

 

I am tired of fighting with her. I want all of this to end.

 

"Just forget we hang out together. I don't think you even enjoyed. I bet you only hang out with me just to wait for night to come so you can go to the club to enjoy," I said sadly.

 

"..."

 

"I told you. You will hate me too the same way you hate the other Taeyeon."

 

"I don't hate you."

 

"Why do hate the other Taeyeon then?" They're both the same person. How I wish I could say that.

 

"I don't know."

 

"You can't hate someone without a reason Tiffany."

 

"..."

 

"I'm waiting."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm afraid if I get any closer to him, I might fall in love with him," she confessed.


A/N: I shall end TaeNy here. You have to wait the chapter after the next to know what will happen to them ^~^

Please do comment(I don't mind silent readers~), subscribe if are a new reader and vote if you like the story~

The next update will probably be next week. For now, I'm gonna finish up my homework and revise for my literature test tomorrow. 안녕~^~^