Ten

A New Life As A Guy

 

Sulli's POV

I hate entering crowded train when I'm with a friend especially if it was a girl. I don't know why but my protective instinct will kick in. Seeing Krystal looking uncomfortable when a guy was holding her, I switched position with her since the guy thought I was a guy. I glared at him and faced Krystal. "Thank you," she said.

 

"No problem," I told here and smiled.

 

"C-Can I put my arms around your neck?" Krystal asked shyly. Krystal Jung is shy? That's cute. I chuckled and nodded my head. After wrapping her arms around my neck, I held onto all the bags in one hand while my other hand was around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

 

"I'm not going to allow any guys to touch you," I whispered into her ear. "So, pretend that I'm your boyfriend okay?"

 

Why did I just say that? It's not that I like her right? I just want to protect her, that's all. Krystal smiled at me and all of the sudden pecked my lips. I was really surprised. "You are my boyfriend right?" she said and stuck her tongue out at him. She's taking advantage of this. I pouted and once again she pecked me on my lips.

 

"That isn't fair Krystal," I whined. Krystal giggled and kissed my cheek. "You really love me that much until you kiss me at random times. I feel so loved."

 

"Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" Krystal asked. You know me so well Krystal.

 

"I don't know," I said innocently.

 

Krystal pouted and I stared at her lips. Why is it so tempting? It's not wrong to kiss her right? I leaned in and kissed her. It was not just a peck like what she did but a really long kiss. I did not want to pull away. The train stopped and unwillingly, we have to pull away. Don't tell me I am really in love with her right?

 

"You live around here right? Let's go," I said. I alighted from the train and she followed behind me. She held onto my hand and we walked to my house like nothing had happened. We were neither awkward nor angry at each other.

 

Reaching her apartment, she opened the door and was greeted by the girl that was chasing her when we first met. "Jinri, this is my sister, Jessica," Krystal introduced the person. So, she's older than me. I bowed at her and introduced myself.

 

"So Jinri, you're the first guy my sister ever liked so treat her well," Jessica unnie said in a cold tone. Wow, I have never met a person like this before.

 

"I will treat her well noona," I said to her and bowed again. It was really weird and awkward calling her noona. I'm used to calling someone older than me and a female unnie than noona.

 

"Let's go to my room," Krystal said and pulled me in. We took off our shoes and she dragged me to her room. She doesn't care if a guy enters her room?

 

Krystal told me to sit beside her on her bed after I put down her shopping bags. She leaned her head on my shoulder and asked, "Why did you kiss me in the train just now?"

 

How am I supposed to answer this?

 

"I don't know. I just felt tempted to kiss you when you pouted," I answered. I felt my cheeks heating up and ensured that Krystal was not looking at me.

 

"Just say I'm irresistible Jinri," she giggled.

 

"Then I'm irresistible too right? Since you pecked my lips a lot of times," I said to her and grinned in satisfactory when I saw her looking away and not saying anything.

 

Taeyeon's POV

All of us were seated at the dining table. I was sitting beside Tiffany and opposite me was my father. This was really awkward. I was playing with my fingers under the table and Mr Hwang spoke up. "So Taeyeon, how is my daughter treating you?" he asked me. I looked at Tiffany and she glared at me.

 

"She doesn't want to be friends with me and because of her, I got this black eye," I answered. Why good would it do if I lied?

 

Tiffany kicked me under the table and I just smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and rested her head on the table. "You know you shouldn't put your head on the dining table right?" I said to Tiffany.

 

She raised her head up and said, "I can do anything I want midget. This is my house."

 

"No it's not. Your father owns it," I said.

 

Tiffany stood up and wanted to walk away but her father stopped her and told her to sit back down. I stuck my tongue out at her and she pinched my thigh. Hey, that hurts!

 

"I wonder how you can still keep up with her Taeyeon. People would already give up," Mr Hwang said, looking amused.

 

"Because he's weird daddy. He said so himself," said Tiffany and this time, she stuck her tongue out at me.

 

"I didn't know you can be cute~" I said in a singsong voice and pinched her cheeks. She pushed my hands away and I could see that she was blushing. I heard Mr Hwang chuckled and stopped what I was doing.

 

"So KangIn how's your daughter? No one knows except for me right?" Mr Hwang said to my father. KangIn appa told Mr Hwang? I wonder how close they are.

 

"She's getting dorkier, stronger, smarter and sadly, she's not growing any taller," KangIn appa replied to Mr Hwang's question.

 

How can you be so mean appa! I am just in front of you! You even forget to say I'm getting prettier! Yes, I am praising myself. I looked in front and saw KangIn appa smirking at me. I pouted at him and looked away.

 

"You have a daughter Uncle Kim?" Tiffany asked my father. Yes he does and it's me.

 

"Yeah and it's weird that her name is the same with the gentleman beside you," KangIn appa replied and looked at me with a straight face.

 

"Her name is Kim Taeyeon too? Can I meet her? We can shop and do a sleep over," Tiffany said. I was mesmerized when I saw her eyes forming into crescents. Tiffany Hwang has an eye smile.

 

"I can do those things with you too you know," I purposely said it aloud.

 

"I don't trust you. What if you me at night? Besides, we're not even friends or a couple," Tiffany said bluntly.

 

"I don't mind him being your boyfriend, Tiffany. He does not seem like a bad boy," Mr Hwang said and smiled at me.

 

"Thank you so much Mr Hwang," I said and bowed at him.

 

"Doesn't mean my father gave you permission I want you to be my boyfriend," Tiffany said coldly.

 

"Well, if you don't want to date this Taeyeon, why don't you date my Taeyeon then?" KangIn appa suggested.

 

What are you talking about appa? Are you helping me? If so, thank you appa! I will do anything you ask me to for a whole month!

 

"I'm straight Uncle Kim. I won't date any of them," Tiffany said.

 

Ouch, that's a double kill Tiffany. Why can't you like me?

 

"Mr Hwang, does Tiffany own a Korean name?" I asked. I just wanted to know.

 

I looked at Tiffany and saw her shaking her head at her father. Does she hate her Korean name that much? It will be fun to then.

 

"Her Korean name is Miyoung," Mr Hwang replied. Tiffany face palmed herself and groaned.

 

"Why do you hate it? I find it cute. Miyoungie~" I said and grinned.

 

"Say it once more and I will assure you that you will not have father's day," Tiffany growled at me.

 

Father's day? I don't even own that thing. I still have my period. I'd rather stay as a girl than a guy since it's embarrassing when someone especially see a girl that you're aroused.

 

"The food is here. Let's eat now and don't you two fight while eating," Mr Hwang said sternly at the both of us.

 

Krystal's POV

"Stay with me for the night," I told Jinri. He looked surprised when I said that.

 

"But I'm a guy," Jinri stated.

 

"I don't care. I know you won't harm me," I said to him.

 

"Okay but I'm not going to sleep in this attire right?" Jinri said and took off his blazer.

 

"I bought you some clothes. You can use it for sleeping," I said and went to take one of the bags. I handed it to Jinri and he smiled.

 

"You didn't need to but thanks anyway. By the way, did you plan all of this?" Jinri asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

 

"Sort of," I said and rubbed the back of my head.

 

"You're sneaky," Jinri said and hit my forehead. I pouted and he kissed my forehead. Stop with the skinships and kisses! You're making me fall harder for you! "I'll go change now. Where's the bathroom?" he asked.

 

"You can change in front of me," I told him.

 

"I'm not proud of my body," he said.

 

"The bathroom is over there," I said and pointed to the corner. Tonight will be a peaceful night for me~

 

Jinri left the bathroom with the clothes I bought him. It was just the right size for him. He sat down beside me but we did not talk. "You can lie down you know," I said. He nodded and lied down. I joined beside him and snuggled close to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and tucked my head under his chin. "Goodnight Krystal," Jinri said to me.

 

Tiffany's POV

I can't believe daddy told Taeyeon my Korean name! Now he's going to endlessly tease me by calling me Miyoung. After dinner, I tried to escape to my room but Taeyeon caught me and dragged me to a corner.

 

"What are you trying to do? me?" I hissed at him.

 

"Why can't you think anything positive of me?" he asked me. "I just want you to work with me for the project. It will just take a day."

 

"Didn't I say I don't want to work with you?" I said to him. Why am I being really cold to him?

 

"Work with me only for tomorrow and the next two days, you won't see me," he said to me in a serious tone.

 

"What's with the two days?" I asked him.

 

"I got suspended for three days. So, just work with me for a day and I'll leave you alone for the two days," he sighed.

 

"Fine. Pick me up tomorrow after lecture ends," I said to him. Everything will be normal without him disturbing me. Right?

 

"Thank you Miyoungie!" he said happily and hugged me.

 

I was lost for words. Why am I not pushing him away? Why am I not scolding him for calling me Miyoung? "Let's join your dad and Mr Kim now," he said and dragged me to the living room. I can't and won't fall for this midget! I'd rather date Uncle Kim's daughter instead. However, Taeyeon looks a little like Uncle Kim. Is there something I'm missing out?

 

 


A/N: Here's an update~ Any mistakes are my fault since I didn't check >< I will check it afterwards if I have time~