Twenty-Nine

A New Life As A Guy

Krystal's POV

I could not stand it anymore. Jessica unnie was still knocked out and Tiffany unnie was asleep. Siwon was not in sight which was actually a relief. I hate him so much. He has no guts at all. If he likes Tiffany unnie, he should try courting her. Tiffany unnie will still not like him though. Her heart will forever be with Taeyeon unnie. That dork changed Tiffany unnie a lot.

 

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. I was still praying for Taeyeon unnie and Jinri to come and save us. I know they would. She will never let me get hurt. The sun was rising and I heard someone entered. I pretended to sleep but nothing happened at all. When I opened my eyes, I wanted to scream but the person quickly covered my mouth.

 

"I'm here to help," he whispered. He slowly retracted his hand and I could finally see his face properly.

 

It was Taemin.

 

He pulled out a penknife from his pocket and started cutting my rope. Once I was free, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out but I pulled my hand away. He looked at me, confused. I shook my head. "I'm not leaving without my sister and friend," I said firmly.

 

"This place is dangerous!" Taemin exclaimed.

 

"Then untie them as well," I told him.

 

I heard footsteps coming nearer all of the sudden and Taemin grabbed my hand again. I wanted to pull away again but his grip was tighter this time and he dragged me out of the place leaving Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie inside. I breathed in the fresh air and glared at Taemin. "Why did you only free me? Trying to be a hero so that I will fall for you?" I hissed.

 

"It's nothing like that. I was just..."

 

He was talking but I cut him off. "Just take me to Jinri's place," I said. Taemin nodded and drove me there.

 

It was only 7 in the morning but I do not care. I need to speak to Taeyeon unnie badly to tell about Tiffany unnie's condition. Taemin was standing behind me awkwardly. He could be of good use for the time being. I pressed on the doorbell and Kahi unnie opened up the door.

 

"K-Krystal?" she said, shocked to see me.

 

I nodded my head and she brought me inside. "Go and take a shower in my room. I'll put some clothes on my bed for you," Kahi unnie said and led me to her room.

 

"Thank you, unnie. Can you entertain the guy first?" I said and gave a small smile to her.

 

"Sure," she said and left the room.

 

Once I was done with showering, I went down and saw Jinri giving Taemin a scary look. I feel bad for making her wake up early. I quietly walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I miss you Jinri," I whispered into her ears.

 

Sulli's POV

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and heard her lovely voice. My eyes widened. Krystal is really here. She was really freed. I pulled her hands away and stood up. I turned around and gave her a tight hug. "I miss you so much," I said.

 

"I miss you too but now isn't a time to be all mushy. We need to save Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie," Krystal said seriously.

 

Just then, Taeyeon unnie went down with a sleepy look. Kahi unnie must have wakened her up. I pulled myself away from Krystal and jogged up to my cousin.

 

"Why did Kahi unnie wake me up so early?" she asked.

 

"Apparently, Taemin got to save Krystal but didn't manage to save the other two. Maybe he has some things to tell us," I told Taeyeon unnie.

 

"Krystal is here?" Taeyeon unnie said. She looks awake now. She turned her head and was surprised to see Krystal there. "I'm not dreaming right?" she asked.

 

Krystal spotted Taeyeon unnie and ran to her to give her a hug. Ouch, why is Krystal doing this in front of me. Taeyeon unnie chuckled and put both her hands on Krystal's shoulders. "Your girlfriend is hurt," she told Krystal. I pouted and Krystal pecked my lips. How I miss that so much.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, you need to save Tiffany unnie quickly. Siwon is torturing Tiffany unnie badly," Krystal said.

 

"So he's the bastard who kidnapped you guys? That's what a coward would do," Taeyeon unnie said in a low tone.

 

"Taemin can drive you there," Krystal said.

 

The only guy stood up and shook his head. "No. I am not going back there," he said.

 

"Yah! What if someone you love was actually kidnapped and someone said no they won't help you. How would you feel?" I said coldly.

 

Taemin clenched his fist and glared at me. "Fine. I'll help only this once," he gritted.

 

Taeyeon unnie's phone rang and she went to a corner and picked it up. I wonder who she is talking to. She put down her phone and went up to her room...I guess. Krystal wrapped her arms around me again and asked, "Everything's going to be alright, right Jinri?"

 

"I'm not sure but I hope it is," I answered. I looked at Taemin and saw that he was hurt by looking into his eyes.

 

"Hey Taemin," I called out. He looked at me and gave me a 'what do you want' look. "Thanks for saving my girlfriend. I hope you'll find someone who will love you dearly soon."

 

A small smile curved up his lips. "Thanks," he said.

 

Ten minutes later, Taeyeon unnie left the house with Sooyoung unnie trying to catch up behind. I wonder who called her and why Taeyeon unnie was in a hurry. What's going on that I didn't know of?

 

"Don't worry Jinri. I bet Taeyeon unnie already has a plan," Krystal told me.

 

Taeyeon's POV

My phone rang and I went to a corner to pick it up. "Hello?" I answered.

 

"It's me, Yul," the caller spoke up.

 

"Oh, did your father tell you anything?" I asked. Since Taemin knew where Siwon held Tiffany and Jessica at, things will get easier. I hope so.

 

"Meet me at the cafe I work at. I'm here with my father," Yuri replied.

 

"Thank you so much Yul. I owe you one," I said.

 

"No problem. We are friends," she said and I hung up. I went up to my room and went to take a quick shower. After doing so, I walked out of my bathroom and saw Sooyoung in my room. What is she doing here?

 

"Good morning, Taengoo," she greeted.

 

I ignored her and put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. No time to look nice. From the mirror, I saw Sooyoung pouting but I still ignore her. I grabbed my phone and wallet and left my room. Sooyoung followed behind me and I stopped.

 

"What do you want Soo?" I asked as calmly as possible.

 

"Why are you in a rush?" she answered me with a question.

 

"I'm off to meet a friend," I replied.

 

"Can I follow?" she asked.

 

"No. This is a secret meeting," I replied.

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened. "Are you cheating on Tiffany?"

 

"What? No! I'm meeting someone who can save Tiffany and Jessica."

 

"I'm following. I want to prove the ice princess I'm a nice person so that she will stop calling me an annoying giant."

 

"Did you just call Jessica an ice princess?"

 

"Well, she's cold and acts like a princess."

 

"Let's just go."

 

I walked to my car and Sooyoung quickly entered before I drove off.

 

Once at the cafe, I saw Yuri and her father seated at the secluded place in the cafe. I entered the cafe with Sooyoung and I greeted the two people,

 

"Good morning Yuri, sir."

 

"Just call me Mr Kwon," he told me.

 

I nodded my head and took a seat in front of them. Sooyoung sat beside me and Yuri looked at me. "Ah, I forgot. This is Sooyoung, my cousin. She's here because she wants to prove Jessica that she is not an annoying giant," I introduced Sooyoung to the Kwons.

 

"Do you like Jessica or something?" Yuri asked Sooyoung. My cousin looked to her left and right and then pointed at herself.

 

"You're talking to me?" Sooyoung said. I face palmed myself. How dense could she be?

 

"No I'm talking to the wall behind you. Hi wall," Yuri said sarcastically.

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "You're making me feel stupid" she muttered.

 

"You asked for it," Yuri said.

 

"No I don't like Jessica. I just want her to stop calling me an annoying giant," Sooyoung said.

 

"Well, deny all you want. The more you hate, the more you love," Yuri mumbled but I heard it real clearly. I shook my head and Mr Kwon did the same as well.

 

"So, what's the plan?" I asked Mr Kwon.

 

Tiffany's POV

When I woke up, Krystal was missing. I looked at Jessica and saw that she was being harassed by Siwon. Is he that desperate? He was trying to kiss Jessica but of course my best friend would not give in.

 

"Yah! Let go of her!" I screamed.

 

Siwon turned around and glared at me. All of the sudden, lights were surrounding the place. I heard the police siren and smirked. Siwon panicked. He clenched his fist and growled. I saw three figures entering and it was Taeyeon, Sooyoung and another girl who I do not know at all. Taeyeon saw me and ran towards me.

 

"Are you alright Fany?" she asked me worriedly.

 

My eyes widened as I saw Siwon holding onto a pipe, nearing Taeyeon. "TaeTae, behind you!" I shouted. Taeyeon turned around and pushed me away before she dodged the attack herself. She looked at Siwon unbelievably.

 

"Are you crazy?" she asked.

 

Siwon threw the pipe aside and grabbed Taeyeon by the collar. He clenched his fist once again and almost punched Taeyeon but Taeyeon kicked him in the crotch before he got to do so. Taeyeon kicked Siwon's face and grinned. How could she grin when we are in a life and death situation?

 

"Take that! No one punches Kim Taeyeon. I don't want my face to be ruined," Taeyeon said.

 

I giggled. So that was why she was grinning.  Taeyeon ran back towards me and starting untying the rope. "You'll be free soon, Fany," she told me.

 

Author's POV

While Taeyeon was busy trying to untie Tiffany, Sooyoung was running towards Jessica. Yuri found Jessica familiar and ran towards her as well.

"TaeTae!" Tiffany shouted again. Sooyoung and Yuri turned around. Taeyeon was lying on the ground with a pool of blood trailing. Siwon had just hit her head with the pipe. He was now making his way towards the two and Sooyoung held onto Yuri's hand.

 

"Go distract him while I untie her," she whispered into the tan girl's ear. Yuri nodded and fought with Siwon. She managed to dodge every attack and kicked Siwon in the stomach. She turned her head and said, "Hurry up! I don't think I can handle him anymore."

 

"I'm done," Sooyoung said. Jessica immediately hugged Sooyoung.

 

"Thank you," she said.

 

"Thank me later. We have to escape now," Sooyoung said and helped Jessica up. "Yuri, take Jessica!"

 

Sooyoung pushed Jessica to Yuri and Jessica's eyes widened, same goes to Yuri. However, their eyes then diverted back to Sooyoung who was fighting with Siwon. The guy pulled out a gun and raised it to Sooyoung's head.

 

"One more move and you'll die," he smirked.

 

 

 

 


 

O_O What will happen to Sooyoung? That's for me to know and for you to find out.

 

Do comment~ ^o^