Eighteen

A New Life As A Guy
Tiffany's POV

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I must have drunk all the alcohol I had. I wanted to leave the bed but something was not letting me. When I opened my eyes fully, I was shocked to see Taeyeon on top of me. What was I doing in her house? Wait, I remembered, I wanted to sleep over at her place. I then also remembered about the kiss we shared.

 

Wait, KISS?!

 

It must be a dream right? Yeah, it must be.

 

Stop making yourself believe it was a dream. Of course it was real.

 

No it isn't. It was just a dream I had because I was drunk.

 

Tell yourself whatever you want but you liked it didn't you?

 

I hate my conscience. Of course I...

 

I felt Taeyeon shift away from me. I turned and almost squealed because Taeyeon looked really cute! No Tiffany, this is wrong. You are supposed to like the male Taeyeon. Not the female one. Taeyeon finally realised I was staring at her and she faced me with her head tilted. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

 

"Don't you have school today Tiffany?" she asked in her sleepy voice. I am lucky she did not see my reddened cheeks.

 

"I-I'm skipping f-for today," I stuttered. What was wrong with me?! Ever since I met that midget, I can't control my feelings properly. Both Taeyeons make me go insane.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Go and take a shower first. I want to prepare breakfast for you," she told me and got out of bed.

 

After I was done showering, I was amazed with the dishes cooked by Taeyeon. They were all American food. Taeyeon grinned at me after she took off her apron. She walked towards me and clasped her hands together. "So...do you like it?" she asked.

 

"Thank you so much! No one has ever done this for me!" I squealed and unknowingly hugged Taeyeon.

 

"Y-you can let go now Tiffany," Taeyeon said and I broke from the hug.

 

"Sorry," I apologized awkwardly.

 

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her head. "I'll just go and bathe first. You can start eating if you want to," she said and went back to her room. Nice move, Tiffany.

 

Once Taeyeon and I were done with breakfast, we went to the arcade room located at the second floor of Taeyeon's house. There were a lot of games from, Playstation 3 to XBox 360 to Wii as well. I was really amazed by it.

 

"Welcome to paradise~" Taeyeon chirped and sat on a bean bag. I dragged a bean bag from a corner and put it beside Taeyeon. I sat down on it and neither Taeyeon or I started talking. It was really awkward for me. I wished I was at school. I kind of miss the midget.

 

"So..." Taeyeon started talking. I turned and faced her. Her cheeks turned red when I looked at her. I giggled and she rubbed her hand awkwardly.

 

"So, what do you want to say TaeTae?" I asked.

 

"TaeTae?" Taeyeon said.

 

My eyes widened. Why did I call her that? "Uh....it's a nickname for you. Yeah, a nickname so that I won't mess you up with the other Taeyeon," I explained. I smiled to myself at the great explanation.

 

"Oh...I like it!" she grinned.

 

Aw, she looked so cute! Screw it. I think I am falling for both the Taeyeon.

 

Krystal's POV

After eating a few more cakes, Jinri had to go to the washroom. I giggled at her expression when she had to enter the male's restroom. If she did not agree to Taeyeon unnie's request, she would freely be able to go to the female's washroom instead. Still, would Jinri and I even be a couple if it was not for her dressing up as a guy?

 

I sighed when Amber walked to my table. What does she want? Can't she see that I am happy with Jinri? Amber sat at Jinri's seat but I ignored her. Why should I entertain her?

 

"Why do you like that pretty boy? I am obviously much better than him," Amber boasted. I rolled my eyes and looked at the washroom. What was taking Jinri a long time?

 

"Nothing to say?" Amber smirked.

 

"Just keep quiet okay? I don't like you and will never like you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at her. Everyone was looking but I did not care. She was pissing me off too much.

 

"Woah, what's going on here?" Jinri said. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the cafe. I did not want to see Amber's face anymore.

 

Once at a secluded place, I released Jinri's hand and hugged her. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back. "What happened back there?" she asked me.

 

"Amber was being a-"

 

Jinri silenced me with a kiss and I returned her the kiss. She pulled away and smiled at me. "Cheer up alright? Ignore her," she told me. "Let's go. I'm sending you home."

 

I nodded my head and we walked back hand in hand.

 

When I entered my apartment with Jinri, I was surprised to see my parents in the dining room. I was more surprised when I saw Minho oppa and his parents at the dining table as well. What is going on now?

 

"Ah, Krystal you're back. We and Minho's parents have decided that you two are to get married," my father said with a smile.

 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Finally, it was afternoon. Tiffany and I were still in the arcade room. I was playing a game while Tiffany, she was playing with her phone. All of the sudden, Tiffany threw her phone to a corner and whined, "I'm bored~~!"

 

I chuckled and paused my game. "Want to join?" I asked her, grabbing another controller from my side. Tiffany shook her head. "I'll teach you," I said and placed the controller onto her lap. I exited the game and started a multiplayer game.

 

"Since you're a beginner, just press X all the way and use the arrows to move," I told her and began playing.

 

Halfway playing, I let my player died as I wanted to see Tiffany play. She was really concentrating on the game. I did not know why, I paused the game, took the controller away from Tiffany and kissed her on the lips. I was expecting her to push away but she did not. Instead, like last night, she leaned in, deepening the kiss. Did she already know I am the male Taeyeon as well? I don't think so though.

 

"Kids, lunch is ready," Jungah unnie said once she opened the door. "Oh, look what we have here."

 

Tiffany and I pushed away from each other. This was embarrassing. Why was Jungah unnie smirking? "Better go and eat before the food gets cold," she told us and left the room.

 

"I'm really sorry Tiffany. I don't know what possessed me to do that," I apologized to Tiffany.

 

"Never do that again. Didn't you say what the midget will think of if I kissed someone else?" Tiffany said coldly to me.

 

Ah...blame my hormones! "So...are you going to leave now?" I asked in a small voice.

 

"I'll be going to the dining room first," she answered and walked out of the room. I sighed. Why did I make this bet with Jiwoong oppa?!

 

When I got down, I was angry to see Jiwoong oppa sitting really close to Tiffany..They were eating together. I did not get closer to them. I wanted to see what happened next.

 

Jiwoong oppa leaned closer to Tiffany and wiped the sauce of Tiffany's lips. Must he be that close to her? I clenched my fist and continued looking at them. Jiwoong oppa moved closer to Tiffany and closed the gap in between them.

 

1

 

 

2

 

 

3

 

 

4

 

 

5

 

 

6

 

 

7

 

 

8

 

 

9

 

 

HOW CAN THEY KISS FOR 10 FREAKING SECONDS?!

 

They pulled away from each other. Tiffany finally saw me and I looked away. I can't believe oppa did this to me. Didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend already?

 

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany said. I shook my head and ran up to the nearest room. I can't take this anymore. I shouldn't have fallen for her. I should have just listened to Wooyoung in the first place.

 

Jinri's POV

My heart clenched when I heard the news. I looked at Minho oppa and saw him smiling at Krystal. By doing this, wasn't he betraying Amber as well?

 

"But...I don't love him dad. I love Jinri," Krystal said and grabbed my arm.

 

I bowed to her parents. "My name is Choi Jinri. I really love Krystal," I said sincerely.

 

"Hmm...since when were you interested in guys?" Mr Jung asked his daughter.

 

"You object me being with girls and now you're asking why I am interested in guys now? Shouldn't you be happy?" Krystal said coldly to her father. Wow, I would never dare to do that.

 

"He doesn't look like a guy to me," Mr Jung said bluntly.

 

"He is not a guy uncle. He is Choi Sulli, the daughter of Choi's Corporation," Minho oppa said and looked at me straight into the eyes. How did he find out?

 

"Is it true?" Mr Jung asked.

 

"Please daddy! She's not like other people I dated. We really love each other," Krystal begged her father.

 

"No Krystal, you're marrying Minho and that's final," Mr Jung said.

 


A/N: So.....an update~ Drama for both couple T_T

Qn: How will Tiffany get Taeyeon back?

My exams has started until 14 May. So, see you till then~

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I didn't check:p

Also, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING~ I'VE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH SUBSCRIBERS BEFORE

Do follow me on twitter pleeeeease? @niaR1204