Twenty-One

A New Life As A Guy
Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany and I walked out of the room hand in hand and everyone looked at us with their jaws hanging. Some people were shocked that Tiffany was actually smiling brightly. Well, I knew it because I could hear their whispers which were not really whispers since I could hear it. I could not believe that some were jealous because Tiffany got me. I did not know I was even popular to other students. To me, I thought I was a normal student.

 

Tiffany's grip tightened and I looked at her. She was glaring at someone and I groaned when I saw that she was glaring at Taecyeon. What is he going to do? I was shocked when I saw Wooyoung behind him. What was he doing with him?

 

"I see you're with the midget now," Taecyeon said with a smirk.

 

I felt like punching him but Tiffany gave me a light squeeze. I calmed down and glared at Taecyeon.

 

"No one calls him a midget except me," Tiffany said in a low tone.

 

Gulp. HellFany is unleashed. Again.

 

"But he is one. You have to admit it," Taecyeon said.

 

That's it. I pulled my hand away from Tiffany's grip and grabbed Taecyeon by the collar. "Leave Tiffany and I alone. If you or your friends ever disturb us, you will never ever walk again," I threatened Taecyeon. I released Taecyeon and he groaned.

 

"You win this time. I won't be easy on you the next time," he stated and walked away with the gang.

 

I pushed my hair to the back and let out a long sigh. I turned around and saw Tiffany looking at me, frightened. What did I do? A few minutes ago, she was angry. I ruffled her hair and said with a smile, "Let's go or we'll be late for class."

 

After we left, I could hear the girls squeal. I turned around and saw them waving at me. That is just weird. Tiffany walked faster and I knew she was jealous. I stopped her and carried her on my back. She squealed and I just chuckle. "Yah! Let me down!" she said while holding onto me tightly.

 

"Nope. I want everyone to know you're mine," I told her.

 

"You're breaking the promise! You said only holding hands and no kisses," Tiffany reminded.

 

"You can punish me after lecture," I said. Tiffany stopped struggling and I bet she was smirking. If she is, why is she doing so? "Are you planning something?" I asked.

 

"Nope," she mimicked me. Something is going to happen later. Let's just hope it is something that I could do when she tells me the punishment she is giving me.

 

Sulli's POV

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Krystal asked. I sighed and leaned against the door. I had locked it so that no one could enter. Krystal moved forward and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

"Amber is also involved in all this. My hatred for them are increasing each day," I told her. Krystal did not seem shocked at all.

 

"It's obvious she would be involved as well. Why couldn't the both of them just hook up with each other?" Krystal said coldly.

 

"Krystal, who are you talking to?" Amber asked as she was knocking the door. Krystal pecked my lips and hugged me.

 

"I'll text you once I'm home," she said and unlocked the door. I waved at her and she just gave me a sad smile. Aish...what should I do to not make Krystal marry Minho oppa?

 

I got home and took off my wig. I joined Sooyoung unnie in the living room and lied on her lap. She stopped eating the potato and looked at me. She turned off the television and asked, "What's wrong?"

 

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled.

 

"You have a problem with your girlfriend don't you?" Sooyoung unnie asked. I wish I was not that easy to be read. I nodded my head and Sooyoung unnie ruffled my hair. "You can trust me."

 

"Krystal's father wants her to marry Choi Minho," I told my sister.

 

"Him? I've never liked him. I can't believe we have the same family name," Sooyoung unnie said bluntly.

 

"What should I do unnie?" I whined.

 

"Hmm...why don't we kidnap him and send him off to Africa?" Sooyoung unnie said with an evil smirk.

 

"Yah unnie! I'm being serious here!" I pouted.

 

"I was too!" she pouted as well.

 

"Unnie, help me~~"

 

"I just gave you a wonderful idea. Why don't we just do that?"

 

"What are you two kids talking about?" Kahi unnie asked as she entered the living room with a tired look.

 

"You look awful, unnie. What did you do with Jungah unnie?" Sooyoung asked with a ert look.

 

"Don't think dirty, shikshin. I'm just tired from cleaning," Kahi unnie answered and glared at Sooyoung. I giggled and Sooyoung pushed me away.

 

"You're supposed to be on my side, Ssul!" Sooyoung said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and sat at another sofa.

 

"Krystal's going to get married to Choi Minho. What should I do?" I asked Kahi unnie.

 

"She's marrying that pretty boy? Why don't we just kidnap him and send him off somewhere?" Kahi unnie replied.

 

"I said that too!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

I pinched the bridge of my nose and mumbled, "You guys are hopeless. I'm going to ask Taeyeon unnie once she's home."

 

"We're not hopeless!" Kahi unnie and Sooyoung unnie said in unison.

 

Tiffany's POV

All lectures ended and I dragged Taeyeon to her motorbike. She looked at me with her head tilted and I just smiled at her. She looked intimidated by me. I helped her put on her helmet and said, "I'll tell you the directions. You'll just drive."

 

She nodded her head and said, "Hop on."

 

Once we reached the destination, Taeyeon looked at me with a confused look. I just smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm not punishing you. Let's go," I said and held her hand.

 

I gave Taeyeon the direction to the cemetery. It had been a long time since I visited my late mother. We stopped in front of her grave and I said, "My mum died when I was three. She died from cancer."

 

"You don't have to tell me all this if you're not ready you know. I can always wait," Taeyeon said and put a hand on my shoulder.

 

I shook my head and hugged her. "If we are trying to work out as a couple, I have to trust you and you have to trust me," I told her.

 

"I'm missing the mean and cold Tiffany now. I didn't know she can turn into softy," Taeyeon joked.

 

"Yah," I glared at her and she just chuckled. I turned to face my mother's grave and Taeyeon back hugged me.

 

"Your mother must be pretty since you're her daughter," Taeyeon whispered into my ear. "I hope you approve our relationship Mrs Hwang. I will never leave her and I will always love her."

 

I felt touched hearing Taeyeon's words. I did not know I would change this much after being with Taeyeon. If I had continued to be cold to her, I do not think I would change at all.

 

"Thank you," I told Taeyeon.

 

"For what?" she asked.

 

"For changing me. I would never find myself if it wasn't for you," I replied.

 

"I think it's time to say goodbye to your mum. I'm getting hungry. Shall we have lunch at my mansion?"

 

I hummed as an answer. "Now I know why you weren't amused when I lived in a two story mansion."

 

Taeyeon just smiled and held my hand. "We'll be going now Mrs Hwang. See you next time," she said and we walked back to her bike.

 

--

 

"I'm home," Taeyeon said and Jinri ran towards her and hugged her. "Woah, what's wrong Ssul?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Krystal is marrying Minho oppa. Her father forced her," Jinri replied sadly.

 

"Why don't you just kidnap him and send him off somewhere else?" Taeyeon said bluntly.

 

"Yah, can't you see she's being serious?" I scolded Taeyeon.

 

"Finally, someone on my side. Even Kahi unnie and Sooyoung unnie told me the same thing as you unnie," Jinri pouted at Taeyeon.

 

"You're a girl too, Jinri?" I asked.

 

"Taeyeon unnie didn't tell you?" Jinri asked.

 

I shook my head and Taeyeon just smiled sheepishly. I pouted at her and said, "You're lucky you're my girlfriend." I looked at Jinri and I think she finally realised something.

 

"You guys are a couple now?!"

 

Krystal's POV

I really hate being with Minho oppa and Amber. I want Jinri! After I went back to Minho oppa, I regretted leaving the washroom. I could have spent more time with Jinri.

 

"Krys, have you been listening to what I've said?" Amber asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"Obviously not. Since I'm not interested," I said coldly.

 

"I've been really patient but you're really getting on my nerves," Amber said. She got out of her seat and dragged me away. Minho oppa stopped her and grabbed onto my other hand. What am I to them? A toy to play with?

 

"Let her go. She's going to be my wife," Minho oppa said and glared at Amber.

 

Amber just scoffed and used her strength to pull me away from Minho oppa. "But I fell in love with her first," she said and pulled me to somewhere where there was not a lot of people.

 

She pushed me to a wall and looked at me like a predator looking at its prey. She got nearer and nearer to me and forced me into a kiss but I quickly turned my head. Somebody please help me!

 

"Why won't you just kiss me?" she growled.

 

My whole body was shaking and I started crying. She groaned and covered her face. "Why are you crying now? I hate to see you cry!" she shouted.

 

No matter how hard I tried to stop.crying, I could not. Amber raised her hand and I flinched. I thought she was going to slap me but she punched the wall instead. I pushed her away and never turned back. Before I knew it, I was in front of Jinri's house. I knocked on the door and Jinri looked shock.

 

"What happened Krystal?" she asked and helped me to the living room.

 

"A-Amber tried to do s-something bad to me," I stuttered. Jinri hugged me tightly and whispered reassuring words into my ear.

 

"She'll pay when I see her," Jinri muttered.

 


A/N: I'm so happy this story reached 400 subs ^^ Thank you sooooo much for reading!

 

Sorry I haven't been updating lately although it's the June holidays here. My mind is just filled with a lot of things.

 

So, it's time for me to sleep now since it's 3am soon. 안녕~