Nine

A New Life As A Guy
Taeyeon's POV

Going shopping with Tiffany is a bad thing. She bought almost all the clothes and asked me to carry the bags. I wonder how I am going to carry it back to her place. Leaving that thought aside, Tiffany looked stunning in the purple dress she was wearing. I was speechless. She must have seen my expression as she was smirking. "Like what you see?" she said in a seductive tone. What is she really trying to do? I gulped and nodded my head. "Too bad purple isn't my favourite colour," she said. I was feeling down when she said that. I was actually hoping she would buy it.

 

After changing back into her normal clothes, we walked out of the shop and went to take a break at a fast food restaurant. I did not talk to her at all. I was still sulking. My heart hurt when she said she did not like the colour purple. What was so good about pink anyways? I dislike the colour. Pink is my enemy. "Why are you suddenly so quiet midget?" she asked in a cold tone. Sheesh, continue and ruin my mood.

 

"None of your business," I answered back in the same tone. I was not in the mood to talk to her. I am stupid actually, sulking because she did not buy the dress.

 

"Whoa, what's with the sudden change in attitude?" she asked in a much better tone. I could see that she was trying her best to be friendly with me.

 

"Since when do you care how I feel?" I answered her with another question.

 

"I was trying to be nice to you and this is how you treat me. Fine, I will stop asking you questions," Tiffany replied and glared at me.

 

We continued shopping until it was seven in the evening. Tiffany and I did not have any conversations at all throughout the two hours and I do not think she planned to talk to me at all. Her face was really expressionless and she did not ask me for opinions again. Why was she so angry? She does not even like me. She should be happy that I am not irritating her.

 

Tiffany and I were at the parking lot. She had called her father to ask her driver to pick her up and I was just waiting beside her. The weather was really cold and I saw Tiffany shivering. Why wouldn't she? She was wearing a skirt that barely covered her knees and she was not wearing any long-sleeved clothing at all. So, being a gentleman, I took off my coat and put it over her. I was wearing a jacket so I was okay. She did not say anything but she did put her arms in the holes once I put the jacket on her. I grinned and put my hands into my pockets. "Not a thank you at all?" I asked her. The awkwardness was eating me up.

 

"Thanks," she muttered. It was barely audible but at least she did thank me. I saw a car coming into the parking lot and I frowned. I would not be able to see her for the next three days. I wish she would just accept it and be my partner. That way, I will be able to still see her although I am suspended.

 

"I guess it's time for us to separate now," I said coolly. "You can keep the coat if you want to."

 

I showed my back to her and walked to my bike. I turned my head and saw that Tiffany had a thinking expression on. I wonder what she was thinking. I had my helmet on already and started the engine. I was surprised when I saw Tiffany running towards me. I stopped my engine and waited for her to come closer. "Missed me already?" I joked.

 

"No," she answered coldly. I should not have said that. "My father asked you to have dinner with us. He says he wants to see you," she said.

 

"Mr Hwang wants to see me?" I asked.

 

"Yes and this is the first time he asked a guy to come for dinner. He usually hates the guy I go out with," Tiffany replied with an unhappy expression.

 

"If you don't want me to be there, you can just lie to him saying that I have to go home early," I told her. I know she was not happy that her father had asked me to join them for dinner but she did not want to say it.

 

"My father will never believe what I say. Let's go now. You can take your bike tomorrow," Tiffany said and walked towards the car. I followed behind her and sat at the front seat. I wanted to seat with her at the back but I did not want to ruin her mood more.

 

I was not surprised when I see Tiffany's house. She lives in a two storey mansion. "Aren't you amazed? I live in a two storey mansion," she bragged.

 

"I don't care," I shrugged. She glared at me for don't know how many times and entered the mansion. I followed behind her and was shocked when I saw my father talking to another guy maybe around his age.

 

"Daddy, this is Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany introduced me. My father and the guy, who was actually Tiffany's father, stood up from their seats. My father had the same shocked expression as I do and Mr Hwang was smiling at me.

 

"Good evening," I bowed to the both of them and smiled awkwardly.

 

Krystal's POV

I wonder if Jinri likes me in the same way. I did not want to think of this but it bothers me every time. I become invisible once Minho oppa appears. Is Jinri gay? It can't be right? He looks like a girl though. Krystal Jung Soojung, stop thinking about this! Of course Jinri is straight. Why would he blush when I kiss him then?

 

"Are you alright Krystal?" Jinri asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I replied. He smiled and comfortably put his arm around my neck. I return him a smile and we walked out of the theatre. It's shopping time!

 

This was my first time going out with a guy. I would always go out with girls. Well, I am not straight and I am proud of it. Guys just create problems in my opinion. Entering an accessory store, I began to search for a couple item. Jinri was walking around the store and admiring the items as well. I giggled softly. I did not know he was interested in this kind of things as well.

 

"Hey Krystal, I have something for you," Jinri said after we walked out of the shop. I was sad that I could not find a couple item. Jinri stood behind me and put something on my neck. He secured the item and stood beside me with a grin. I looked at the item and saw that it was a necklace. The other half of the locket was missing though. "Here's the other half. Do you mind putting it on for me?" he said.

 

"You bought us a couple necklace?" I asked. I could not hide my excitement.

 

"Yup!" he answered cheerfully. "I really hate seeing you with Amber. I want her to know that she should stay away from you and that you can only talk to me and not her," he continued.

 

Did Jinri realise what he said to me? Was that a confession? I don't think so. Let's just think of this as a friendship item. I do not want to have my hopes high. I will just wait until Jinri confesses for real. For now, I shall enjoy every moment with him. Why am I thinking like he is going to leave me someday?

 

"Are you going to put it on for me, Krystal?" Jinri asked.

 

I nodded my head and fastened the hook at the back. Jinri smiled and back hugged me. Why can't we just be a couple already? He is killing me with all the skinships we made.

 

"Where to now?" he asked me.

 

"I want to buy a few clothes and a pair of new shoes," I replied and leaned onto Jinri. His chest felt quite hard for a guy.

 

"Let's go then," Jinri said.

 

After buying all the items that I wanted, Jinri decided to send me home. I told him there was not a need to but he insisted. Why haven't I met him soon? He is a gentleman and cute too. We entered the train and it was packed. Jinri had carried all my bags for me and I felt pity for him.

 

Just then, a guy boarded the train and I felt really uncomfortable. He was leaning really close to me and I could feel his hand groping my . Why are there such people? I guess Jinri had seen what the guy did as all of the sudden, we switched position. I was standing at his previous spot and he was standing at my spot. "Thank you," I said to Jinri.

 

"No problem," he smiled.

 

"C-Can I put my arms around your neck?" I asked shyly. He chuckled and nodded his head. After I wrapped my arms around, he held onto all the bags in one hand while his free hand was around my waist, pulling me closer.

 

"I'm not going to allow any guys to touch you," he whispered into my ear. "So, pretend that I'm your boyfriend okay?"

 

Sure I can do that. I always wanted you to be my boyfriend. I smiled at him and pecked his lips. He looked shocked. "You are my boyfriend right?" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He pouted and I pecked his lips once again.

 

"That isn't fair Krystal," he whined. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "You really love me that much until you kiss me at random times. I feel so loved."

 

"Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" I asked.

 

"I don't know," he said innocently.

 

I pouted and this time, he kissed my lips. It was not just a peck but a really long kiss. What made him do that? The train stopped moving and and the doors opened. "You live around here right? Let's go," Jinri said and broke the kiss. He alighted the train and I did the same thing. I held onto his hand and we walked to my house. What just happened?

 


A/N: Happy New Year guys~ A few more hours to IGAB mv! I can't wait~! I listened to the first verse on Anipang and the song is awesome!