Thirteen

A New Life As A Guy

 

Krystal's POV

Jinri was making me really confused. Does he love me or not? All his gestures showed that he cared for me but his words were the opposite. Is he confused or something? Alighting the bus, I linked my arm with his and we entered the university.

 

The looks on everyone's face was priceless. Did we really look like a couple? I looked at Jinri and he only smiled at me. He did not seemed to be bothered by it. Does he only think about me as a sister? Am I being friend zoned? Don't think negative Krystal Jung Soojung.

 

I felt Jinri's grip tightened and looked up. Amber was making her way towards us along with Minho oppa. What does she want now?

 

"Hey Krys, since when did you guys become a couple?" she asked coldly, staring daggers at Jinri.

 

Jinri flashed a small smile at Amber and answered for me, "Yesterday."

 

Does Jinri really hate Amber that much? He is so cute whenever he is jealous that I feel like pinching his cheeks! "He even gave me this necklace," I said and showed it to the two people in front.

 

"Congratulations, Jinri," Minho oppa said and patted Jinri's head. I looked from the corner of my eyes and saw that Jinri was blushing. Why is he blushing now? I pouted and pulled him away from the two people.

 

"Yah! Why did your face turn red when oppa patted you," I said, full with jealousy.

 

Jinri rubbed the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly. I glared at him and walked away. He told Minho oppa that we are together and then he blushed when Minho oppa patted him? What is wrong with Jinri?!

 

"Soojungie wait for me!" Jinri shouted.

 

I clenched my fist and turned around. "Yah! Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" I shouted back at him.

 

Jinri grinned and pulled me closer to him. "I don't know why I blushed and no I won't stop until you stop being mad at me," he said and smiled in triumph.

 

"Fine," I pouted for the second time. I gave in and hugged Jinri. His chest felt hard but I did not bother about it. "You're lucky I love you."

 

"Saranghae Krystal~~" Jinri said in a singsong voice. I giggled and pecked his lips. Jinri grinned and held onto my hand. "I want to show you my place later."

 

"I can't wait," I told him and we walked to the hall together.

 

Sulli's POV

I think I am really falling for Krystal. However, I am a girl and she is a girl too. Why do I care? I think, even if I did not disguise as a guy, Krystal will still like me since she isn't straight. However, I have a crush on Minho oppa. Wait, do I? I didn't feel anything when he touched me though. I did blush when he touched me but I did not feel anything at all. Was I only embarrassed when he patted my head? When Krystal was angry at me, I felt really guilty. I needed to cheer her up straight away before the guilt ate me up.

 

"So Jinri, where is your house?" Krystal asked for the tenth time since we left the university.

 

"You'll know soon," I answered her.

 

"But I'm really curious now! Do you know that curiosity kills the cat?" Krystal answered and did aegyo. I'm not falling for it Soojung~

 

"You are not a cat though," I said and stuck my tongue out at her. She hit me really hard and I pouted. "Your sister fits the role more though. Jessicat noona."

 

"My sister will kill you if she heard that," Krystal said to me.

 

"But what I just said is true right?" I asked and wriggled my eyebrows.

 

"Yes Mr Choi. You are -"

 

Krystal was all of the sudden cut off by Jessica unnie. "He is what, Krystal?"

 

My body tensed up and I gulped. I looked at Krystal and she mouthed 'I-told-you-so' at me. The both of us turned around and met with Jessica unnie's deadly glare.

 

"G-good afternoon, J-Jessica noona," I stuttered and bowed at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

 

"How did you come to like him Krys?" she asked my "girlfriend".

 

"He's cute, romantic, and funny. He has everything I want in a lover," Krystal replied with a huge smile.

 

I, unconsciously, smiled when Krystal said that. I didn't know I was like that. You are everything I want in a lover to Krystal Jung.

 

"I don't think he has manners though. Giving me a name behind my back," Jessica said coldly.

 

I'm right in front of you. Why are you talking like I'm not even around?

 

"He was only joking unnie. You know guys," Krystal said. Aw, Krystal is defending me. I really appreciate that.

 

"Yeah, I'm really, really sorry Jessica noona," I apologized and bowed ninety degrees at Jessica unnie.

 

"Whatever. Just bring her back by ten," Jessica unnie said to me. I nodded at her and pulled Krystal away.

 

"Next time, don't ever talk about Jessica unnie," Krystal warned me.

 

Instead of taking the bus or train, we decided to take the taxi since it will take a shorter time to get to the mansion.

 

I looked to my left and saw Krystal trying her best to stay up. I chuckled softly and held onto her hand. "You can lie on my shoulder, Krys. I'll wake you up once we reached the place," I whispered into her ear. Krystal mumbled something incoherently and fell asleep on my shoulder.

--

 

"Krystal ah, we've arrived," I said to Krystal. She shook her head and continued sleeping. I shook my head and carried her out of the taxi. Pulling the key to the house out of my pocket, I unlocked the door and went to my room and put her down on my bed.

 

"Welcome home, Ssul. Taengoo just left with Mr Hwang's daughter," Kahi unnie greeted me.

 

"Where's Jungah unnie?" I asked her.

 

"Cleaning up the arcade room. You, Sooyoung and Taeyeon did not clean the place up at all," Kahi answered and looked sternly at me.

 

"I'm going to take a shower now. See you later," I said and ran up to my room.

 

After taking a shower, I walked out of the bathroom and was shocked when I saw Krystal awake. What should I do?! Our eyes met and I froze. "T-This is not what you think it is," I stuttered.

 

"Who are you? Where's Jinri?" Krystal asked and jumped out of my bed.

 

Huh...she hasn't figured out yet? I got nearer to her but she kept moving backwards. "I'm Sulli. Jinri...Jinri's twin sister," I lied. I did not believe that Krystal was this dense.

 

"Jinri has a twin? Nice to meet you. My name is Krystal and I am your brother's girlfriend. So called actually," Krystal said and sighed.

 

Argh. She's hurt. I should really confess to her. However, I am not even sure who I love. Her or Minho oppa. Yet again, I don't think so I am in love with Minho oppa.

 

"Where is Jinri?" Krystal asked. She looked around the room and then, she was in front of me. I gulped and held onto my towel tightly. She moved closer and closer until there wasn't a gap in between us.

 

"Sulli ah~ Play with...Did I disturb you guys?" my sister, Sooyoung unnie, asked after seeing our position. She was not the least shocked. As usual, there was a snack in her hand and she was eating it.

 

I pushed Krystal away and ran to my wardrobe. Quickly putting on my undergarments and a random T-shirt and shorts, I ran back out and saw Sooyoung and Krystal chatting.

 

"Jinri went out for awhile. He didn't know you would wake up this early," I lied once again and sat beside Sooyoung.

 

"I can wait," Krystal said and smiled.

 

"Be right back," I said and walked to Taeyeon unnie's room. Changing into my disguise by wearing the clothes I left in Taeyeon unnie's room, I went back into my room and found Krystal sitting awkwardly after Sooyoung unnie left.

 

"Sorry I left. I thought you were going to sleep longer," I told her.

 

"It's okay. What should we do now?" she asked and jumped out of the bed. I shrugged and walked towards her.

 

"Anything you want to do," I replied.

 

Krystal's POV

There was something weird about Sulli. She was just like Jinri. Are twins always the same? Do twins have the same personality? Nope. The Ryu twins and Jo twins have different personalities from each other. We were both now in the living room watching the television and sharing a box of Pocky sticks.

 

Sulli's POV

"I have a dare for you two lovebirds," Jungah unnie said once she was done with cleaning the dishes.

 

"What is it?" I asked and turned my head to look at her.

 

"Do you remember the game Kahi and I always play? I want you to play it with your girlfriend there," Jungah unnie replied and grinned.

 

I swear she always has the weirdest idea. Now, I have to play the game with Krystal. Pulling a Pocky stick out, I took a deep breath in and breathed out. "The objective of this game is to see how short we can leave the Pocky stick. The shorter the better," I explained.

 

Krystal nodded her head and I put the edge of the chocolate flavour stick into my mouth. Krystal moved closer and bit the stick closer and closer. Her face even got closer and closer to mine and all of the sudden, I felt her soft lips on mine. She had bitten until the end. Jungah unnie must have known that this would happen and I, have fallen into her trap. Krystal and I, we are kissing now.

 

 


A/N: Sorry for the late update!!! I couldn't think of what to write for the JungLi special but here it is now~ Hope you like this chapter!