Chapter 008

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  TaeMin''s Confession

  TaeMin's Confession

 Chapter Eight    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Kim JiMin's P.O.V

I was dreaming, dreaming that I was in a candy land. The land was made up of marshmallows, the clouds are all the candy floss and even the sun is a huge lollipop. The house is made up of chewy candies that will never melt, and even the bed is the another giant marshmallow. And when I was lying comfortably on my giant marshmallow bed, I felt a weight on my waist, then followed by hot air blowing on my neck. Eh? What's happening?

 

Soon, I woke up from my dream and I was facing the window beside my bed. I can still feel the weight on my waist and the hot air behind my neck. When I look down, I saw someone's leg.. LEG?! RESTING ON MY WAIST?! I turned to my back and saw Key's face. He was sleeping with me?! THE WHOLE OF LAST NIGHT?!

 

I screamed as I once again, kicked him off the bed, grabbing a pencil I found on the bedside table. Then, I stood on my bed and pointed the pencil at Key. “Yah! Key, ilreona!” I yelled at him who was sitting up as he yawned and stretched his arms.

 

“You really love kicking me huh?”

 

“Yah! I'm not in the mood to talk to you nicely, what did you do to me last night?” I yelled, obviously pissed off.

 

“What can I do? You were already sleeping, if you're not, I swear, in that night wear of yours, I would give you another unforgettable memory in your life,” he whispered the last part.

 

“Yah!” I picked up a pillow and start to hit him with it.

 

 

Normal P.O.V

When JiMin is hitting Key with the pillow and bolster, Key grabbed it and threw it in an unknown corner of the room. He grabbed JiMin's arm and pulled her down from the bed, of course, making sure that she didn't fall or whatsoever.

 

Key pulled JiMin towards him and their bodies are already touching, faces dangerously close to one another and any wrong movement will cause their lips to touch.“Why do you hate me so much?” Key asked.

 

“Why do I hate you? Think about what you did to me then. Because of you, I'm tied down to you. I'm being forced to marry someone I don't even love at all.” JiMin stated, in a calm but firm tone.

 

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Because, maybe you've already fall for me unknowingly first time you met me,” Key asked.

 

JiMin pushed him away. “Love at first sight? No ! I only know what is hate at first sight, because the first time I met you, I really hated you!” JiMin then went into the toilet. Key sighed and went back to his own room.

 

 

~ Meanwhile Hazel's Side ~

“Yah, when are you gonna get out of my bed?” Hazel asked the TaeMin who's now rolling around on Hazel's king-sized bed.

 

“I wanna lie here for a while more,” TaeMin whined and pouted at Hazel.

 

“Yah! I'm gonna be late for my schedule if you're gonna drag the time like this!” Hazel yelled and pulled the pillow away from TaeMin's grip.

 

“Your schedule is 3hr away from now!” TaeMin said as he sat up on the bed.

 

“So, what do you want? You came here early in the morning for?” Hazel questioned.

 

“You,” TaeMin murmured.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“Huh? A-Ani.. I-I..” TaeMin then shook his head and smile at her innocently.

 

 

[A/N: Recommended to listen to Sunny & Luna – It's Me^^ while reading~]

 

“You're one weird guy,” Hazel said and walked away.

 

Just as she was to walk away, a pair of arms s around her waist, hugging her securely from the back as TaeMin rested his chin on the crook of her neck. “Don't go away...” TaeMin whispered.

 

“T-TaeMin ah...” Hazel turned her head to look at him, “why are you like this?”

 

“I like you,” TaeMin confessed.

 

Hazel was speechless for a second and TaeMin just hugged her from the back tighter. “I really really really like you Hazel-ah...” TaeMin cooed.

 

“I-I...” Hazel was really shocked by TaeMin's sudden confession and she don't know what to do. She just stand there, letting TaeMin back-hug her. It was as if the Earth had stopped revolving. It was as if everything had vanish. It was as if the world is only TaeMin and her...

 

Her heart beat faster and when she finally came back to reality, she turned around to look at TaeMin. “TaeMin-ah...” Hazel said in a tone of almost whispering.

 

“Hazel Park, from the day I saw you, I know you're different, and you really are. You took my heart and you never once returned it to me, you're the one that I want to share my pain and happiness with. Hazel-ah, will you give me a chance? For me to prove that, I can be the one you can rely on, the one that will be there with you forever, the one that will only make you smile and not let you shed a single drop of tears... Hazel-ah, I really like, ani.. I love you...”

 

Hazel was very confused. She don't know if she should accept, plus she's forbidden to be in a relationship due to her job as a model and not to say that she's a very famous one. “TaeMin-ah.. You should know my job-”

 

“We won't let anyone know, it's only me and you, and no one else will know about us,” TaeMin cut her off.

 

Hazel smiled, “I'm not sure where this relationship would take us to, and I can't promise that there'll be a happy ending for us, but I'm willing to try it out with you, Lee TaeMin.”

 

TaeMin smile wider and he's really happy now. The girl she love for a long time is finally his, and only his. TaeMin hugged her tightly as he buried his face in her shoulder. “Gomawo...”

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop