Chapter 003

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  The Result...

  The Result...

 Chapter Three    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

The following day, Hazel was in school early, hoping to see JiMin but instead, of the normal cheerful and bubbly JiMin, this time round, the JiMin Hazel saw was depressed and sad. Hazel removed her sunshade and approached her.

“JiMin-ah, what happened?” Hazel asked, full of concern.

 

JiMin looked up at Hazel with puffy red eyes. 'She cried?' Hazel thought as her eyes widen in shock. “Yah, you cried? Tell me, what's going on?” Hazel said and sat on her table.

 

Instead of speaking, a soft sob escape and seconds later, she's crying buckets. Hazel was shocked by her reaction and she hugged her. “Aigoo, whatever it is, it's gonna be alright okay?” Hazel tried to comfort her.

 

“No, it's different now,” JiMin spoke after she calmed down a bit.

 

“Why?” Hazel asked.

 

“I'm in trouble,” JiMin looked at her hands as she held it together.

 

“In trouble? The last time you were in trouble was last term when you poured glue in a guy's pants, now what worst trouble are you in now?” Hazel asked and folded her arms.

 

JiMin made hand gestures, asking her to come nearer to her. Hazel understood and lean towards her. Then she whispered something into her ears, “I'm banged.”

 

'MWO?!” Hazel yelled and the students that were in class turned to look at her.

 

“Shhh!” JiMin put her finger on her lips and Hazel covered with her palms.

 

“Who did it?” Hazel asked softly.

 

JiMin sighed and when she wanted to answer, the Kingkas, entered the classroom. Key was all quiet. He had dark eye ring under his eyes and by the look of it, everyone can tell that he's very troubled with something that he can't even sleep properly.

 

JiMin looked at him and looked away. Hazel saw her reaction and wondered if that person who banged her is one of the Kingkas. She thought through of what happened yesterday night, trying to recall everything.

 

It couldn't be TaeMin, I'm with him yesterday since he's completely knocked out. JongHyun, together with MinHo, brought that chicken maniac home. And plus, yesterday, JiMin and Key went missing halfway through the party. It must be Key... right, he's the prime suspect now...

 

“JiMin ah, I'm going to the ladies for a while okay?” Hazel told JiMin, who replied with a nod.

 

Hazel then walked towards the Kingkas and dragged Key out to the corridor outside class. When they're outside, Key didn't even to yell and shout at her for dragging him out suddenly like how he always did in the past. Instead, he just stared on the floor and kept quiet.

 

“Where were you yesterday?” Hazel asked.

 

“Earth.”

 

“Who were you with?”

 

“Humans.”

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Breathe.”

 

Everything that comes out from Key's mouth are all the one-word answers. Hazel rolled her eyes and pushed him towards the wall, not in a seductive way but a rather harsh way. She then whispered, “did you bang anyone?”

 

Key looked up from the floor and stare at her. “What are you trying to ask?” Key asked her.

 

“You banged JiMIn last night right?” Hazel asked softly, while glaring him.

 

Key kept quiet and nodded, causing Hazel to sigh. “Mianhae,” Key apologized.

 

“Why are you apologizing to me? What are you gonna do now?” Hazel asked, worried for both JiMin and Key. They're still in High-School and such thing already happened. What are they gonna do if the school finds out? What about their parents? What should JiMin do if she's pregnant?

 

“I'll be responsible for it,” Key said lifelessly.

 

“You'd better be responsible for it. JiMin is a girl with a fragile heart, now that you've caused such things to happen, you should clear up the mess, tell JiMin's parents yourself. Araseo?” Hazel said and went back into the class...

 

 

 

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

JiMin is at home since she's sick. She had been feeling uneasy these few days especially in the morning. She kept feeling nausea whenever she smelt the smell of Kimchi. She used to love it, but now by looking at it makes her wanna puke. Hazel had always visited her after school these few days, giving her her homework and at the same time, taking care of her since her parents were overseas for work.

 

“How are you now? You feeling better?” Hazel asked as she placed JiMin's books on her desk.

 

“I guess so...”

 

Then, it dawned her. “Yah, are you pregnant?” Hazel asked JiMin who's now wide awake after her question.

 

“I-I don't think so...”

 

“It's always better to check, I'll go buy you a test kit.” With that, Hazel took her shades, her cap and ran down to the nearest pharmacy to get a some test kits for her. She don't care how the others look at her now, they can't recognize her as the famous model with her disguise on like this. What matters most now is her friend who might be pregnant at the time like this.

 

After Hazel bought the test kit, Hazel rushed back home asked urged JiMin to check. Minutes later when JiMin came out, her eyes were red again. Then she fell to the floor, hugging her knees as she cried. The test kit dropped beside her and Hazel saw the results...

 

She's pregnant...

tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
> Please comment ans subscribe. Thank you.
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop