Chapter 029

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Their Little Miracle

  Their Little Miracle

 Chapter Twenty Nine    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Someday in the late Autumn, JongHyun and JungHee were seated together in JongHyun's room, planning out Key's and JiMin's wedding. JungHee let out a sigh as she lay on JongHyun's bed lazily.

 

“Waeyo JungHee ah?” JongHyun asked as he turned to his back to see the girl lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

 

“I'm leaving soon,” JungHee said.

 

“Huh? Why?” JongHyun shot up from his comfortable seat and look at JungHee.

 

“Appa is sending me to his company in Canada,” JungHee said and opened her eyes to look at JongHyun. “I'll be leaving in a month time.”

 

JongHyun sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed, not talking. JungHee sat up and look at JongHyun's back view. Patting on his shoulder lightly, JungHee asked, “wae oppa?”

 

JongHyun let out a heavy sigh as he turned around to look at JungHee is her eyes. Holding her tightly in his arms, he spoke. “Kajima.”

 

 

 

* * * * * *

“Wifey~” Key chimed as he skipped his wall up the stairs to the baby's room to see JiMin reading the children books that was placed on the shelf. Turning her head and smiling at her future hubby, JiMin put the book back into the shelf and walked towards Key.

 

“Yes appa, what do you want?” JiMin asked and giggled.

 

“Appa wanna have a date with eomma, can he?” Key asked and eye-smiled.

 

JiMin laughed and nodded. “Araseo, I'll go and get prepared,” JiMin said as she peck Key's lips.

 

“I'll be waiting in the car then,” Key said.

 

Nodding her head, JiMin went back to their room as she changed into a simple wear. Walking towards the car with cautious steps, Key smiled and went towards to help her get into the car. Taking JiMin's bag from her hand Key opened the car door for JiMin.

 

“Gomawo op- ah..” JiMin bit her bottom lips as she bear with the sudden pain she is feeling right now. Unable to bear with it any longer, she sat on the ground, holding onto her stomach as she cried out in pain.

 

“JiMin-ah, wae?” Key asked, flustered, not knowing what is happening, but only to see a puddle of water near JiMin.

 

“HyeRi.. s-she's c-coming...” JiMin managed to say in between her heavy panting.

 

Without any hesitation, Key picked her up bridal style into the car and speed his way to the hospital.

 

 

* * * * * *

“Oppa, here,” Hazel scooped a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and placed it in front of TaeMin's lips. Smiling at his beautiful angel, TaeMin hugged her close to him before engulfing the spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

 

Hazel giggled as she poke TaeMin's cheeks. “Oppa is just like a kid,” Hazel said and stick her tongue out at him. “Merong!”

 

“Aish!” TaeMin chuckled as he ruffled the girl's hair.

 

“Yah! I told you so many times! Don't mess up my hair!” Hazel frowned as she puffed her cheeks.

 

“I told you, I like it when it's ruffled,” TaeMin said and kissed her cheek, “you look y like that.” His sentence alone let Hazel's cheeks flushed into a deep red.

 

TaeMin chuckled as he pinch Hazel's nose lightly. “Hehe, kyeowo.”

 

Just as they were to resume to their lovey dovey acts, they received a call from Onew. Picking up the call was TaeMin, who's eyes widen and a smile was spread across his face.

 

“Neh hyung, araseo. We'll go over now.” Hanging the call, TaeMin stood up as he grabbed his jacket. Pulling Hazel up, he grabbed her scarf as they two hurried to TaeMin's car.

 

“Oppa, wae? Where are you dragging me to?” Hazel asked while she was being pulled along.

 

“Hospital.”

 

“Eh? Wae?”

 

“HyeRi is delivered!” TaeMin exclaimed in excitement.

 

“Ah cheongmal?” Hazel grinned as she pulled TaeMin into the car. “Ah oppa palli! I wanna see HyeRi!” Hazel exclaimed as she sat into the car. Pulling the safety belt over her, TaeMin drove to the hospital, to see the rest of the SHINee members, JiMin's and Key's family members standing outside the delivering room.

 

“Is HyeRi out yet?” Hazel asked.

 

JungHee shooked her head as she smiled at her. Just as she was about to talk, a baby's wail was heard from the delivering room. The people standing outside was cheering silently and some was literally hugging each other.

 

Then, Key came out...

 

“Hyung!” TaeMin ran to him as he gave him a brotherly hug. “You're a dad now.”

 

“Yea.. I'm a dad now.. I'm a dad,” Key said as he raised his head to look at the rest of the members. “I'm a dad now!” Key cried happy tears as he hugged everyone in around him.

 

 

 

~ Later ~

“JiMin ah, are you feeling okay?” JungHee asked as she sat on the edge of JiMin's bed.

 

“Yea, I'm alright, it's still painful though,” JiMin smiled weakly as she turned to face Key who was smiling at her lovingly. “Hey daddy.” JiMin said and chuckled weakly.

 

“Yes mommy? You need rest now, rest okay? You did a great job,” Key said as he held JiMin's hand. Key lean down and planted a kiss on her forehead then her lips, earning cheers from the JungHee and Hazel.

 

“Yah you two, didn't your boyfriend do this you? Why are you fangirl-ing over us?” Key asked.

 

“Aniyo, you two are just so sweet,” Hazel said and smiled.

 

“Ttch, I'm still single,” JungHee said and rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest.

 

“Well, not any longer~” Onew and MinHo said in unison.

 

“Pfft,” JungHee rolled her eyes and walked out of the ward. “I wanna see HyeRi!” JungHee chimed as she took quick steps out.

 

“Yah! Chakanman! I'll go with you,” JongHyun said and followed her, earning wolf whistles from the playful boys.

 

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating for a superrrrrrr long time>< Cheongmal mianhanmida >< I'm really sorry x.x kill me if you want. Here's chapter 29 >< please don't unsubscribe okay? *n* -throws marshmallows to everyone-

Please comment and subscribe

 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop