Chapter 011

A Cafe Accident

 

  The Unexpected

  The Unexpected

 Chapter Eleven    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

KiBum-ah,” Mr. Kim called out to his son who's diligently doing his assignment at the front yard.

 

“Appa wae?” Key asked and look up.

 

“Erm, I just wanted to tell you that, it's been a month plus since JiMin had moved in here, don't you think you should bring her back to visit her parents? I mean we stay in Daegu and they stayed in Incheon, it's kinda far so, why don't you bring her back? I'm sure she misses them and shouldn't you also pay a visit to your future in law?”

 

Key just kept quiet while his dad talk. After talking to Key, Mr. Kim stood up and gave Key a light pat on his back. 'A visit to the future in law?' Key thought for a while and he smiled to himself. He packed up his things and bring it back into his own room.

 

Key then walked towards JiMin's room and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, JiMin opened the door, wearing a cute pink hoodie that ended up at her mid thigh, a skinny jeans and a geek specs, with her white fluffy house slippers on. “Wae?” JiMin asked and looked up at him cutely.

 

Key's heart fluttered when he saw that cute expression on her, it just suits her so well. “Nothing, I just wanna bring you back to your home for a visit, you must have missed your parents a lot,” Key said and look on the floor.

 

“Cheongmal?” JiMin jumped and clapped.

 

“Neh, so change out, and I'll meet you at the gate.” Key said and walked away.

 

JiMin smiled as she closed the door. She removed her geek specs since she's using it for reading just now. Then, she went to change into a simple blue dress her mom bought her and went to look for Key who's already in his car, waiting for her.

 

She's wearing this:

 

JiMin went in and she's all jumpy and excited, “kaja!”

 

“N-Neh,” Key eyed her dressing and thought that she look really pretty in that dress and with her light make up. Key switched on the car engine and step on it as he drove to Incheon.

 

 

Meanwhile, TaeMin and Hazel were in a shopping mall, having their date. “Hazel-ah, let's go eat ice cream!” TaeMin clapped excitedly.

 

“Huh.. Ice cream? It'll put on weight,” Hazel pouted. But in her heart, she really wants to eat it, and she had stopped eating these kind of sweet stuff, chips and fast food ever since she became a model which was five years ago.

 

“Aigoo, a bit won't kill, at most, I'll go to the gym with you,” TaeMin kissed her pouting lips and held her hand.

 

“Hmm.. okay!” Hazel smiled as she tug on her cap and adjust her specs. They then walked into a ice cream parlor in a corner of the shopping mall.

 

“What flavor do you want? I'll go buy it,” TaeMin asked as soon as they took a seat at the corner.

 

“Banana split!” Hazel clapped.

 

“Araseo, banana split will be,” TaeMin then went to to the counter to buy the ice cream. Hazel smiled and that was when she received a message from her manager.

 

 

New Message From Manager:

Hazel ah, you've been selected to be one of the model for the next up coming fashion show held in Paris which is next week. Oh, you're also selected to be the representing model for the upcoming project our company is doing, it's a very important and big project so don't ruin it! Ah, take care okay? Even of the falling leaves. Well done! Your hard work for the passed 5 years really paid off! Fighting!

 

 

“Yes!” Hazel cheered silently as she kept her phone in her bag.

 

“What happened? You seems happy,” TaeMin asked as soon as he came back with the ice cream in his hand.

 

“Hehehe, oppa, I'm being selected as one of the model for the fashion show case in Paris and the representing model for my company's big project this year!” Hazel squealed silently as she took the tiny spoon from TaeMin.

 

“Jinjja? Whoa, my girlfriend really is the best!” TaeMin smiled.

 

“You must be honored!”

 

“You know I always am,” TaeMin chuckled.

 

They ate their ice cream happily, feeding one another. They also went to the arcade for some games, further shopping and also took random pictures. They had their dinner at the street stalls, eating ddukbokki, fish sticks and others as well since TaeMin promised to go to the gym with her tomorrow.

 

After a whole day out together, TaeMin and Hazel decided to go home. It was late and the breeze was strong. TaeMin removed the scarf around his neck and put it around Hazel's and he took her hand in his.

 

They walked quietly, enjoying each others' company until they reached Hazel's house. “We've reached,” TaeMin smiled as he turned to look at her, still holding onto her hand. “Neh, thanks for today, I had a lot of fun,” Hazel smiled.

 

“Rest well okay?” TaeMin ruffled her hair and smiled at her warmly.

 

“Oppa,” Hazel called out when TaeMin was about to go.

 

“Hmm?” TaeMin turned around and Hazel's light kiss landed on his cheek. TaeMin blushed at her sudden affection but was smiling. Hazel smiled and pushed TaeMin to walk by his shoulder. “Goodnight oppa.”

 

TaeMin nodded and walk away, still blushing. Hazel smiled as she watched TaeMin walked by her door. Then, what caught her eyes was a car speeding towards TaeMin's direction.

 

“Oppa! Look out!” Hazel shout to TaeMin as she ran towards him and pushed him away while she herself got hit. TaeMin rolled over to another end of the road and saw Hazel a distance away from him. It was a hit and run so the car was already gone.

 

“Hazel!” TaeMin shouted, tears glistening in his eyes as  he got up and ran towards the unconscious girl..

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
> -
 
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop