Chapter 031

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Preparations

  Preparations

 Chapter Thirty One    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

It was a peaceful morning, with the sun shining brightly, hitting the leaves of the tree as the gentle morning breeze blew across. JungHee and JongHyun were already out of the house to meet up with the guys while Key and JiMin were still in the house having their breakfast.

 

“JiMin ah, oppa will go out later okay?” Key said as he ate the scrambled egg.

 

“Hm? To where?” JiMin asked while carrying HyeRi in her arms.

 

“I have something to attend to,” Key said and fake a sigh.

 

“Oh, okay,” JiMin assured him with a smile, “it's okay oppa, I'll stay home and take care of HyeRi.”

 

“I'm sorry JiMin-ah, I wanted to go on a date with you,” Key said and pouted.

 

Chuckling, JiMin poke Key's nose and pulled his cheek lightly. “I told you, it's okay,” JiMin smiled.

 

HyeRi, who was in JiMin's arms giggled, as if knowing what was happening between her parents while Key and JiMin just look at her in amusement, grinning. They love HyeRi very much, and after HyeRi came, it was really a new joy found for the Kim's family.

 

“Aigoo, HyeRi is so cute!” JiMin squealed softly as she poke her baby's chubby cheeks. HyeRi giggled as she chew on her fingers.

 

“Yah, no HyeRi, don't chew on your fingers, dirty dirty,” Key waved his finger in front of HyeRi as he gently removed her fingers from . Picking up the bottle of milk from the table, Key fed HyeRi.

 

“Hold it mummy,” Key told JiMin.

 

JiMin chuckled and hold onto the baby bottle. “Alright mummy, I need to go now okay? See you later,” Key said and kissed her forehead and HyeRi's cheek before grabbing his phone and head out of the house.

 

 

 

~ Meanwhile ~

“Yah! This should be here!” MinHo commented.

 

“No? It's suppose to be here!” TaeMin pointed.

 

“Shut up! It should be here!” JongHyun glared at the boys.

 

“I'm the only girl here! I have the final say! It should be here!” Hazel said as she grabbed the balloons from the boys' hand and tie it at the middle of the wooden table.

 

The boys just look at her as she did her job. Onew, who just came back from KFC, had a bucket of chicken in his arm and one in his hand as he munch on it. “Hyung! Where have you been?” TaeMin asked, “the hyungs are bullying me!”

 

While he said that, the other two boys just glared at him. “TaeMin ah, since when did we bully you?” MinHo asked.

 

“Hehe,” TaeMin chuckled as he smiled sheepishly.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm back!” Shouting from a distance away was a girl who came running towards them with more inflated helium balloons. “Is these enough?” The girl asked as soon as she reached the boys and Hazel.

 

“JungHee ah, where did you get so many of it?” JongHyun asked as he take half the amount of helium balloons away from her hand and distribute it to the rest of the members.

 

“There's a carnival nearby, and I just show my aegyo a to a mascot holding these balloons and the person gave it to me,” JungHee said as she made a peace-sign beside her cheeks, showing off her aegyo once again.

 

“Alright, let's finish this quickly,” JongHyun chuckled as he pinched JungHee's cheeks while the other people just cleared their throats, purpously.

 

JongHyun and JungHee ignored the rest as they went to the trees to tie the balloons on it. While everybody is doing the job, the lazy hyung, Onew, was sitting on the grass patch eating his chicken when his pocket vibrated, followed by a familiar ring tone.

 

Taking his phone out from his pocket, he look at it and saw that it was a message from Key.

 

 

New Message!

From: Keybum

Hyung, how is everything going? It's gonna be evening soon, I just got the ring ready.

 

 

Message Reply:

Everything is going on smoothly, your sister ran a long way to the carnival just to get enough balloons for the place. Thank her later:) You can come here now.

 

 

New Messsage!

From: Key

I'm driving over there now, tell JungHee that I'm ready, she should know what to do:) Thanks a lot!

 

 

Keeping his phone away, Onew stood up as he dust his pants and walked towards JungHee who was playing with JongHyun and TaeMin with the extra helium balloons, talking in their helium voice.

 

“JungHee ah, your oppa is ready,” Onew said as he grab an extra helium balloon and join them with the helium talk.

 

In her helium voice, JungHee spoke, “really? Okay, I'll go now!” JungHee said as she let go of the balloon and ran off.

 

“Where did she go?” MinHo asked as soon as he finish decorating the mini stage.

 

“I don't know, her brother said that he's ready and tell me to tell her that, and JungHee will know what to do,” Onew said and shrugged.

 

“Probably gone to bring JiMin here?” JongHyun said and shrugged.

 

“Maybe,” Onew said.

 

After a few minutes, Key arrived and ran towards them.

 

“Yo! Finally here?” JongHyun asked and did a fist pump with Key.

 

“Yeah,” Key said as he panted. “I'm nervous,” Key said and held his hand together.

 

“Yah, don't be, I can promise you this will be successful alright?” Onew said.

 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

Hello guys~ I think I can update more frequently now:D and and and.... I CAN SENSE THAT THE ENDING IS NEAR! *CRIES* LOL. And I do hope you guys will still COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! :D

tbh i really miss reading new comments orz.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU :DDD <3 <3 <3 Thank you for your support all these while even though I'm a horrible author :( *bows in apology*

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop