Chapter 020

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Gone

  Gone

 Chapter Twenty    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

JungHee-ah!” JongHyun shouted her name as he ran down the street, searching from places to places. He ran passed the cinema complex, water playground, park, shopping centers, everywhere where JongHyun thinks JungHee would probably go to. But, he can't find her anywhere...

 

“KIM JUNGHEE!!!” JongHyun yelled and the people on the street turned to look at JongHyun. JongHyun ignored those stares he received and continue to search for her...

 

 

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“Wake up now,” a clear and stern voice echoed in JungHee's mind. JungHee was seated on a chair, blindfolded, hands tied to the back of the chair, her legs tied onto the leg of the chair....

 

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

 

 

Key stood up from his chair stared at the screen of his phone, at an unknown number. “Oppa, who was it?” JiMin asked carefully.

 

“I-I don't know...” Key stuttered.

 

“Did something happen?” JiMin asked again.

 

“JongHyun... I must tell JongHyun,” Key muttered and ran out of the office...

 

 

Meanwhile, JongHyun is still running around the area, looking for JungHee, until he spotted something on the ground at the dark alley. It was something sparkly. JongHyun walked towards the object and squatted down beside it. Picking it up and taking a closer look at it, it was JungHee's charm bracelet...

 

 

Key called JongHyun and JongHyun picked up his phone. “Hyung! Where are you? Where's JungHee?” Key shouted through the phone while driving around Seoul. “I'm at the alley behind XX Cafe,” JongHyun answered through the line. Knowing where his hyung was now, Key hung up his phone and speed his way towards JongHyun's location.

 

When he reached, he parked his car by the road side and ran towards that ally JongHyun told him. When he ran towards there, he saw JongHyun seated on the floor, holding onto JungHee's charm bracelet. Key ran towards him and asked for JungHee's location.

 

“She's missing, I can't find her, she's not picking up her phone too...” JongHyun replied monotonously.

 

“Your baby sister, she's on my hand...”

 

The sentence said by the mysterious someone echoed in Key's mind. Just as he was about to call JungHee, he received a call from JungHee.

 

“Yah! JungHee! Where are you?!” Key yelled.

 

“Oppa! Help me!” JungHee's scream can be heard through the phone. Following that was the voice of the same mysterious someone from earlier on. “Hahaha, heard that? Do you believe me now?”

 

“What do you want!” Key yelled.

 

“Nothing, your sister is so depressed that she's not able to dance again, why not I end this misery for her?” The man said and chuckled like someone who has gone mad.

 

“DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!” Key yelled.

 

JongHyun looked at him, worry can be seen in his eyes. 'Does the call has something to do with JungHee?' JongHyun thought.

 

“Don't do anything?” The man asked and then, he started humming a lullaby and hung up the phone.

 

“Who was it?” JongHyun asked.

 

“JungHee... S-She's being kidnapped,” Key muttered and that was when JongHyun felt his world crash...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop