Final: [Part 2]

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

 

Ending With Two Beginnings 

Ending With Two Beginnings

 Final: Part 2 

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

A few days after the happy occasion, JungHee was sitting in her room with a air ticket and her passport held in her hand tightly. She looked down at her feet as she smiled bitterly. She stood up and grab onto the handle of her pink polka dots luggage and walked out of her room.

 

She walked down the stairs with her luggage while all the eyes stared at her. "You're really leaving?" TaeMin asked.

 

JungHee nodded as soon as she reached the the end of the stairs. "When will you come back?" Onew asked.

 

"Maybe not, I'm not sure," JungHee smiled at them cheerfully. "Don't worry, I'll take care of myself! Stay healthy everyone! I'm leaving now," JungHee waved cheerfully and walked out of the house. Getting onto the cab she hailed, she got in as the cab drove off to Incheon Airport.

 

While on the other hand, someone was running towards Incheon after hearing from his friends that JungHee is leaving. He panted, his legs were tired, but he's still not giving up. He continued his never ending track until he reached the airport. Running into place as he frantically searched for the very person he wants to find. But what he saw were all the unfamiliar faces. That's when he knows, her flight departed.

 

JongHyun walked towards the glass panel as he looked out to the sky where the plane is flying high. He heart clenched as he swallowed his tears back down. JongHyun looked at the flying plane as he muttered a 'goodbye'.

 

It’s not going to be the end of our story
Because I’m going to meet you again

 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

This is the end of "A Cafe Accident". Thank you so much for accompanying me through out this story. I'm really grateful for your support, especially those who subscribed and commented. Thank you so much! I don't know how to express my gratitude towards all of you and i know I'm a horrible authour for leaving this fic untouched for so long. I hereby seek your forgiveness and still, i want to thank all my readers for being patient with me. This is the end, I feel sad *^* How about you guys?

 

I've edited all the chapters, so all chapters are attached with a song/instrumental piece (you can only hear it if you're using your com). I removed the bgm. This is the end, but still! It's a brand new begining for the couple and the soon-to-be couple, JungHee and JongHyun! JungHee and JongHyun's story will continue in the seqeul, so stay tune! Don't unsub! Because I'll post the link up asap and be prepared for a full blast (?) xD nah, I'm just joking. I'm not a good writer e u e  teehee~ But overall, thank you so much for reading my story titled 'A Cafe Acciden' aka ACA ~ :D

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop
 

 

 

vGxzL8i.gif

 

 The End 

The End