Chapter 024

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Coincidental Meeting

  Coincidental Meeting

 Chapter Twenty Four    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

JiMin and Key were together at the rooftop for some time alone while the other members were seated in the living hall talking to each other. They were all relief that JungHee was alright. JongHyun was still in his room taking care of the sleeping girl. He was wiping her face and her hands with a wet cloth when JungHee flinched a bit.

 

JongHyun removed his hands from her and stare at her when JungHee slowly open her eyes. JongHyun smiled and but frown immediately when JungHee close her eyes again. She was tired, but happy when she saw JongHyun. “Didn't even thank your best friend for saving you...” JongHyun muttered.

 

“Just sleep then, sleepyhead,” JongHyun muttered to himself and got up. When he was about to walk away, a hand grabbed onto his. He looked down to his hand and realized that JungHee was holding onto it. She open her eyes and looked at him. “Stay with me,” JungHee said weakly.

 

JongHyun smiled and sat right back down on the chair and watched her sleep...

 

 

 

~Meanwhile~

“I think my sis is going back to Canada soon,” Key told the group as soon as he went back to the living room with JiMin.

 

“Eh? Why? I thought she finished her education there already?” MinHo asked.

 

“Well, did you forget something? She's taking over appa's company at Canada while I'm taking over the Korea one,” Key said.

 

“Oh... then?” Onew asked, munching on his chicken.

 

“Hyung, aren't you tired with those chicken?” TaeMin asked.

 

“Nope.”

 

“I wonder which girl will stand you, you would probably give more attention to these chicken than your future girlfriend,” Key said, before adding, “if you have one.”

 

“Yah!” Onew glared while the rest laughed.

 

“And it's been seven months since JiMin is pregnant, I'm excited already! I wanna see how does your kid look like,” TaeMin squealed and clapped. “As pretty as my wife and shares the awesomeness with me,” Key said.

 

“Are you saying that I'm not awesome?” JiMin asked and glared.

 

“Did I say that? Aigoo~” Key pinched JiMin's cheek lightly and kissed her lips lightly. “Ew hyung! No public display of affection please!” TaeMin said and covered his eyes with his hands.

 

“It's not like you and Hazel don't do it right? I bet you guys did something more,” Key said and smirk.

 

“Like what?” TaeMin blinked.

 

“Don't give me that innocent look, because we know you're not! We found weird things in your nightstand young man!” MinHo said.

 

“W-What thing?” TaeMin stuttered.

 

“An opened box of condoms.” Onew said. “Anymore chicken? I'm really hungry!”

 

Hazel looked away and pretended to play with her phone while TaeMin was fuming red, with both embarrassment and a bit of anger. “YAH HYUNG! Do you have to say it out?” TaeMin pouted and stomped his feet childishly.

 

“Say what?” Onew asked, totally clueless.

 

“Con- never mind!” TaeMin folded his arms and pouted. The rest of laughed and Key was really enjoying the show. “ANYWAY!” JiMin said loudly, making everyone stop laughing.

 

“Anyway, Hazel-ah, are your legs getting better? Can you walk now?” JiMin asked.

 

Hazel smiled, “they're better now! My progress is really slow but it's improving day by day.”

 

“That's good to hear,” JiMin clapped and smiled, “you'll be able to be a model again, don't give up!” Hazel nodded and smiled cheerfully.

 

“I'm going to the grocery store for a while, who wanna go with me?” Onew asked.

 

“No one!” They all chimed in unison.

 

Onew frowned and went out on his own...

 

 

 

~At The Grocery Store~

Onew was helping JongHyun to stock up the groceries in his fridge since his fridge is really empty when he took a look just now. He was picking some fruits and vegetables and not to forget meat. While buying, he saw a guy staring at a fruit knife weirdly.

 

Onew thought he was weird and went away when he heard him muttering JungHee's name...

 

“JungHee... JungHee... Why did you run away?”

 

Onew approached him and tapped him on his shoulder lightly. “Do you know JungHee?” Onew asked carefully. “You know her? She's really cute right? She's my girlfriend, she's mine, she's only mine, but she ran away,” that man said.

 

“What's her full name?” Onew asked, wanting to know which JungHee he's talking about.

 

“Kim JungHee.”

 

Onew's eyes widen and went away quickly. He paid for the things he bought and went straight home...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop