Chapter 025

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Kim HyeRi

  Kim HyeRi

 Chapter Twenty Five    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Onew rushed back home and when he got in, everybody stared at him as if something was wrong. He leaned against the door as he panted heavily. He hit his chest lightly to calm his heart and when he turned around, he caught everybody staring at him.

 

“What?” Onew asked.

 

“What's wrong? You seems like you're being chased by a murderer,” Key commented.

 

“Huh? I-I.. Nothing, never mind. Where's JungHee?” Onew asked.

 

“Still sleeping, I guess,” MinHo said and looked at the stairs where JongHyun is walking down.

 

“Jjong ah, let's talk for a while,” Onew told JongHyun and pulled him back upstairs, into his room, where JungHee is already awake, watching TV. “Oppa,” JungHee called out to Onew and smiled.

 

Onew nodded and smiled back. “Hyung what's wrong?” JongHyun asked, raising one of his brow at him. “JungHee-ah, do you remember who took you away?” Onew asked.

 

JungHee raised her head up, looking at him. She felt uneasy at the thought of ByunHun. She don't know why, but he doesn't seemed to be a total stranger to her. She felt that somehow or so, she knew him. “I remember, why?” JungHee asked.

 

“Do you still remember how he looked like? His features, hair color, everything?” Onew asked.

 

JungHee nodded. “I remember him having his hair dyed blond. His eyes is kinda small but not as small as yours, or maybe about the same. His face is small, and his kinda skinny. He has a fair skin tone and he has a white and black ear studs in his right earlobe.”

 

'That seems to be the one I met earlier...' Onew thought.

 

“Hyung, why did you ask? Did you see anyone that resembles him?” JongHyun asked and wennt to him. Onew nodded and JungHee grabbed onto the blanket tightly, as fear crept up her heart...

 

 

 

~At The Same Time~

“TaeMinnie, you still owe us an explanation, why would such things be found in your wardrobe? Where did the oh-so-innocent TaeMinie go?” Key asked, as he put his hand on his hip.

 

“Hyung! Can you don't ask so much?” TaeMin pouted.

 

“Hazel-ah, do you know anything about that?” Key asked Hazel, not giving up until he got an answer from anyone of them. Hazel hesitantly nodded and pushed herself on the wheelchair away. “Don't tell me you and Hazel...” MinHo trailed off and wiggled his eyebrow, giving him a knowing look.

 

“Hyung!” TaeMin stomped his feet and ran away while the two older hyung laughed along with JiMin.

 

“Jagi ah, wanna go out?” Key asked, holding her hand.

 

“Okay! I'm so bored at home,” JiMin said and went to the kitchen to get herself a packet of strawberry milk Onew bought for her earlier. “Mm! Let's go then!” Key chimed and took her free hand and went out to his car that is parked outside of JongHyun's house. Being a thoughtful guy he was, he opened up the car door for JiMin to get in.

 

After JiMin got in, Key went to another side as he himself got into the car too. He started the engine and drove off, o DongDaeMyun.

 

When they reached their destination, they walked in, earning many stares from the public. Some even commented how sweet they looked together, how compatible they looked and how loving they are, not knowing that they're not even married to each other.

 

“What are we doing here?” JiMin asked.

 

“Hmm, our princess is coming out to see the world soon, let's buy her some clothes and toys!” Key grinned and clapped. JiMin chuckled at the overexcited Key and nodded. Then they went into different stores that sells baby clothing. In the end, they bought bags of baby clothing together with some toys and other things like baby bottle.

 

They went back to their own home and went into the baby room. It was already decorated and with all the furniture needed. It was a simple yet cozy, perfect for their baby princess. They put the clothes into the drawer and the toys in the baby cot, some at the shelf.

 

The baby room:

 

 

“We haven't thought of a baby name for her,” JiMin said while arranging the pillows.

 

“I've already thought of the name,” Key smiled.

 

“Really? What??”

 

“Kim HyeRi.”

 

“It's nice! I like!” JiMin smiled and clapped.

 

“HyeRi ah, when you come out, umma and appa will treat you like a princess, grow up well neh?” JiMin said, her tummy.

 

Key chuckled and hugged her from the back as they looked out of the window, with the sun shining brightly in the sky as the spring breeze blew across them. Key smiled tilt JiMin's face, facing him and kissed her, on her lips from the back...

 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

Yay!! Another update! Just to clear up some doubts if anyone have about L.Joe in this story, well, I told one of my readers that, in this story, L.Joe is kinda out of his mind due to his love and obsession over JungHee. To get her, he thought of many ways including kidnapping her. About why he was staring at the fruit knife in the grocery store, you guys will just have to read on to find out but! He's not gonna commit suicide! That I can assure you:)

 

For your info, L.Joe is not like this actually, why he became like this, has something to do with JungHee too:)

Hmm.. what do you think about TaeMinie and Hazel? Something really weird is going on btwn the two eh? hehehe! ;D

 

Thanks a lot for the supprot for this fic! And I wanna thank all the comments and the subscribers! Cheongmal Kamsahamnida! <3 I wanna specially thank those who upvoted my fic! Thank you! -bows 90 degree-

 

Angelic L.Joe for you guys!

Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop